Could Hillary name one?

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
In the year 2016 can Hillary or anyone else name one job where a man gets more pay for doing exactly the same work? I personally can not think of one. There are jobs that you are paid for what you produce and maybe these are the type of jobs that she is referring to. If that is the job that she is referring to then the women that are not producing the same amount as the man should work harder and not complain.

The hil has never had a job.

Actually she did have a job make thousands of dollars as a lawyer for Wal-Mart..

Clinton served on Wal-Mart's board of directors for six years when her husband was governor of Arkansas. And the Rose Law Firm, where she was a partner, handled many of the Arkansas-based company's legal affairs.

Hillary Clinton Feels Heat Over Wal-Mart Ties
Was she an equal partner? If she was did she get the same amount of money? Did she do the same amount of cases and work?

Actually she did have a job make thousands of dollars as a lawyer for Wal-Mart..

Clinton served on Wal-Mart's board of directors for six years when her husband was governor of Arkansas. And the Rose Law Firm, where she was a partner, handled many of the Arkansas-based company's legal affairs.

Was she an equal partner? If she was did she get the same amount of money? Did she do the same amount of cases and work?

That would only matter if she had an (R) next to her name..

Hillary Clinton’s net worth is $31.3 million. Our Hillary Clinton net worth number comes from analyzing her 2015 U.S. Public Financial Disclosure Reports. Bill Clinton has an estimated net worth of $80 million. That gives a combined Bill and Hillary Clinton net worth of $111 million dollars.

Hillary Clinton Net Worth - Money Nation

Hillary Clinton’s net worth is $31.3 million. Our Hillary Clinton net worth number comes from analyzing her 2015 U.S. Public Financial Disclosure Reports. Bill Clinton has an estimated net worth of $80 million. That gives a combined Bill and Hillary Clinton net worth of $111 million dollars.

my point is she has never given an example of a woman that gets less pay than a man for doing the same job.

In the year 2016 can Hillary or anyone else name one job where a man gets more pay for doing exactly the same work? I personally can not think of one. There are jobs that you are paid for what you produce and maybe these are the type of jobs that she is referring to. If that is the job that she is referring to then the women that are not producing the same amount as the man should work harder and not complain.
Ask Lily Ledbetter fool.

EASY question, ready?
Hillary Clinton pays HER female staff LESS then the males.

my point is she has never given an example of a woman that gets less pay than a man for doing the same job.

Very few of the far left drones that spout this can give real world examples..

Ask Lily Ledbetter fool.
Ask Lily Ledbetter fool.
You must have not understood my post. I was not talking about 1979. I am referring to 2016 and I am still waiting on an example of where a woman is getting paid less for doing to same work as the man. With you I may need to explain it a little more clearly. The example should be where they work at the same company with the same job title and work the same number of hours. If they are paid on their production that would have to be that they produce the same amount. Give me one example as Hillary can not.

An amazing story really. Just 15 years ago they were a flat broke black couple who were kicked out of public housing and had to move to Harlem.

Ask Lily Ledbetter fool.
Ask Lily Ledbetter fool.
You must have not understood my post. I was not talking about 1979. I am referring to 2016 and I am still waiting on an example of where a woman is getting paid less for doing to same work as the man. With you I may need to explain it a little more clearly. The example should be where they work at the same company with the same job title and work the same number of hours. If they are paid on their production that would have to be that they produce the same amount. Give me one example as Hillary can not.

You have to remember that women do take more time off of work than men so yes, there are jobs that pay a woman less.

We had a female driver working for us a few years ago. Great driver given the fact most women are terrible drivers. But I doubt she was making more than the rest of us because she was constantly looking for excuses to get out of work.

Even though my employer denied her requests over and over again, he got fed up with her bugging him all the time to take off for this reason or that.

Even though women work today, they still are the nurturer of the family. When a kid gets sick and has to stay home from school for a week or two, somebody has to be there with that child. Or maybe she has to meet with the teacher because of some problems, or the kid got into a fight with another student and got suspended and she needs to pick him up.

Fair pay for gender was passed in the early 60's. The Democrats are trying to play it off that the issue has never been addressed before. It's already addressed. It's already law. But Democrat voters don't know that. They are being bought and sold like cheap whores and don't even realize it yet.

Hillary Clinton Demands Equal Pay But Doesn't Put Her Money Where Her Mouth Is

Forum List

Back