Cost of esl classes.

You want government thugs kicking in the doors to AMERICAN homes and telling AMERICAN families - at the point of a gun - how and what they can speak within their own homes to each other? Is that your fantasy, you unamerican old bat?

So tell us all, who are YOU to demand my money, or anyone elses for that matter? That is called.........LEGALIZED THEFT in my book, and if I am not helping American citizens, I reject the idea totally.

While you want to make this about Mexicans, (and I am a 2nd generation MEXICAN FOR YOUR INFORMATION) it is about all illegals. My adult children who are 3rd generation MEXICANS concur.

My father came here LEGALLY and built a life for his children. You want ILLEGALS to tear it down and turn us into the political thought process of Mexico.

I don't give a damn if they are Mexican, Honduran, Brazilian, Germans, Australians, or Canadians. NO more MONEY poured in, and start deportation AFTER fences are built, until this nation rights herself.

And oh, by the way, YES I will take a temporary hike in taxes to pay for the buses to start shipping them out; AND I will contribute 1000 dollars out of my own pocket besides that, to any fund that the government posts to make it so!

And I sir, am a Mexican American; but I consider myself ALL American. You better hope Hilly gets elected, or if not Jebster, or the whole landscape is going to change real quick!

Last edited:
There are plenty of legal residents - and U.S. Citizens - in ESL classes.

we need to start thinking different

it should be

EFL classes

that is the way it was for my grandparents

and they did not even teach their children

their native language

There are, of course, American citizens who benefit from ESL classes, as well as legal permanent residents. ESL classes may be for school-aged children or adult learners. They may take place in public schools, adult education centers, community colleges, etc. Some people seem to want to be simple and angry, but it isn't always appropriate.

it should be

EFL classes...

LOL

I think you don't realize what EFL means.

their native language

That is unfortunate.

no they all became successful as Americans

and they didnt have any barriers

Losing the language of one's heritage is a terrible loss, particularly when unnecessary. Not uncommon, but sad to see.

it should be

EFL classes...

LOL

their native language

That is unfortunate.

Losing the language of one's heritage is a terrible loss, particularly when unnecessary. Not uncommon, but sad to see.

no it is better to assimilate into your new surrounds

if you want to be successful

it should be

EFL classes...

LOL

their native language

That is unfortunate.

There is no mutual exclusivity involved except in the minds of 'limited' people.

it should be

EFL classes...

LOL

their native language

That is unfortunate.

There is no mutual exclusivity involved except in the minds of 'limited' people.

not knowing the language is a set back with out question

Forum List

Back