Charlie Rose Talks to Marco Rubio

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by LilOlLady, Jul 28, 2012.

1. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    Charlie Rose Talks to Marco Rubio
    By Charlie Rose on June 28, 2012

The first is that Arizona went back and tweaked the law to make it specifically prohibited to be able to profile people…..

You can’t pull in people because they look like they’re Hispanic……If you stop somebody in the lawful conduct of your business as a police officer, you have a right to inquire about their immigration status as a secondary matter…….

We can’t be the only country in the world that doesn’t enforce its immigration laws.

The important thing, when I talk about enforcing our laws, is we can’t have this attitude that, well, I understand that they broke the law, but now that they’re here we’ve got to look the other way…..
    …….continuing to improve border security……some sort of electronic verification system that is cost effective and that businesses can use to verify the eligibility of the people they’re hiring…….a guest worker program, an agricultural worker program. We need to have visas that take into account the need, for example, of high-tech jobs.

Charlie Rose Talks to Marco Rubio - Businessweek

2. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,887

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. SW2SILVER

SW2SILVER BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +77
    Unkotare... Everybody is a fucking racist, according to you. There is a SPECIAL board for folks like you, furinkazan. You want to stop racism? Good for you, you arrogant egotistical half wit. Go tilt at windmills on the Race relations/Racism board. There you can show off all those anti racism chops ya got. LOL is a little...eccentric. We all know it. Most of the people on this board are commiserating. We are lamenting the loss of our culture to foreign invaders, those would be all those mezikans', bubba. Now, buzz off, loser, YOU wouldn't understand. YOU most certainly don't understand how racist and hateful illegal aliens can be, and the harm they realy DO. No, you do NOT. If you DID, you wouldn't be making a fuss here.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  4. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,887

Not everyone, just the fucking racists like lilOlloony, and YOU.

5. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,887

Really? How so? I don't think you even understand what that means.

6. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,887

And you still want to pretend you are not a fucking bigot?

7. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,887

I have already corrected you once about your stupid assumptions on that regard, asswipe. And anyone can read your words here and see "how racist and hateful" YOU are, you worthless POS.

8. SW2SILVER

SW2SILVER BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +77
    Holy Shit, Unkalumpa, did I hit a nerve? YOU correct ME? hardy har. Touchy. I live these illegal motherfuckers. Karate kid, you have no clue what they have done to ME, or the things I have had to put up with. Do your self a favor. Shut up. Your ignorance is showing.

9. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,887

At least twice now, you moron. Don't make me correct you again. And nobody cares about your personal experiences (no doubt of your own fault for being such an asshole). They do NOT translate into any objective truths, you illogical fucking bigot.

10. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    i am angry and I believe I have every right to be and I do come on looking like a racist but I am not. I have just been around long enough, being raised in Pinal County, Eloy Arizona. Illegal aliens caused the death of my brother, my best friend. He had a lucrative painting business and hired several workers but was continures out bid on contracting jobs that hired illegal aliens that he lost everything he had worked all his life for and eventually took his own life as a result. I am seen illegal aliens take jobs from Blacks and unskilled and skilled americans and that make me pissing mad because it has led to lost of their american dreams. If I sound a little racist, I cannot apologize. I hate illegal immigration, I hate illegal aliens and I hate our government that is allowing this to continure. I see what this dream act is going to do to my grand children's education and future jobs for them. Angry? I am pissing mad.