Cost of amnesty

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
COST OF AMNESTY
would cost more than illegal immigration is costing Americans now.

Taxes is not the problem or solution to illegal immigration. If the 20 million were made legal and paid their share of taxes, it still would not balance out the benefit they use. They pay very little in taxes because they are low wage earners and have many dependents. So the reason Americans are against a path to citizenship has nothing to do with taxes they pay or do not pay. Think about it. A path to citizenship for 20 million will encourage more illegal immigration and a path for families left in Mexico. 20 million could easily explode to 40 million into our system. Our natural resources cannot take the massive explosion of populations that amnesty would bring. Education, medical and legal. Elderly family members who have never paid into the system that will receive SSI and full medicaid.

Majority of Americans are against a path to citizenship or amnesty. Only enforcement by the E-Verify system and controlled immigration.

Liloilady, Also in the matter of allowing 15,000,000 people from one country Mexico, all hispanic, is they retain their Mexican Culture when they come in such mass numbers from one country, this lessen's the American Culture.

This is the Worse form of Immigration a country could use.

One's children and Grandchildren will pay a huge price for this type of Immigration.

And besides, it's Mexico's problem, they should be able to solve it.

A primary cause of this insanity was the recently deceased Ted Kennedy. He promised that America would not be overrun by Third Worlders. He turned out to be wrong.

Teddy was doing for the disadvantage to cleanse his soul before meeting his Maker. He had alot of debts to pay. Let's hope he was successful in paying back some of them. May God rest his soul.

Here's an idea (not a good one, but...) Create an illegal alien tax. If you are illegal, or if you hire them. Do the math, figure out how much to tax the assholes use VS how much it takes to offset the problems they create. Or, perhaps , imagine a world were people just fucking immigrated legally, or followed all the rules and just respected all human beings instead of acting like pigs. Image THAT. Wouldn’t that make life better for everyone? Ya, I know dream on, dream on.

Originally posted by SW2SILVER
Here's an idea (not a good one, but...) Create an illegal alien tax. If you are illegal, or if you hire them. Do the math, figure out how much to tax the assholes use VS how much it takes to offset the problems they create. Or, perhaps , imagine a world were people just fucking immigrated legally, or followed all the rules and just respected all human beings instead of acting like pigs. Image THAT. Wouldn’t that make life better for everyone? Ya, I know dream on, dream on.

Dude, everybody here is sick and tired of hearing you repeat your question over and over and over:

Why do Mexicans immigrate illegaly into the US?

Mexicans don't respect America's immigration laws today for the very same reason anglo-americans didn't respect Mexico's immigration laws 180 years ago.

There is no way in hell America would accept the legal presence of millions of Mexicans in its southern states just like Mexico would never allow 30, 40.000 anglos to settle in its northern provinces.

I'm not trying to justify the actions of any of these two groups of illegal immigrants.

I'M JUST ANSWERING YOUR SILLY QUESTION:

Why do they have to immigrate illegaly?

Anglo-americans immigrated illegally into Mexico in the 19th century because if they waited for Mexico's approval they would have died of old age in the US.

Mexicans immigrate illegally into the US in the 21th century because if they waited for America's permission they would die of old age in Mexico.

It's as simple as that.

The only thing we should give the illegal aliens is a free ride to the border and let them walk back south across the border with the promise that if they are caught in America again ,they will be carried back across the border the next time because they will be unable to walk at the time. If Mama Mexican comes to America illegally to have a baby so the baby can be an American citizen because it was born here, take them both to the border and kick them out and apply the above solution.

Last edited:
Jose: Yer cute when you are pissed, boyo. I was kidding, buckweat. But, it's a thought. I am here, buko. I live with illegal aliens, mi familia married to illegal aliens, sweetpea. You? Reveal yourself, stand and deliver.

Jose, I will be here on the 'morrow, nimrod. I will be here with bells on if you have further questions, bubba. Asking silly questions, that's my job. So, why can't they....ok, I leave it at that that. They can't, and we can't ask, because it pisses YOU off. Yep, no answer to THAT silly question. We don't expect answers anymore, not from the likes of you, anyway.

José;1487115 said:
OK, you have your answer.

Now you can shut up. :D

"Royal and Imperial Majesty, Our Revered Father from the city of Mexico, Capital of New Spain, this second day after Rogation Sunday in the year of our Lord one thousand five hundred thirty, greeting.

Regarding the query in Your Esteemed Majesty's most recent letter, we must confess ourselves unable to report to your Majesty the exact number of Indian prisoners sacrificed by The Aztecs on that occasion of "dedicating" their Great Pyramid, more than forty years ago. The Pyramid is long gone now, and so are any records of that day's victims, if indeed any count was ever kept."

~BH

Were did Jose go? Illegal aliens don't give this issue as much thought as you do, buko. No, they don't. I know them like the back of my left hand. They do what they can, they get away with what they can. They are scoundrels and liars, they are not exactly honest, and that point, you can't disagree with, eh, zippy? Yes, they can just immigrate legally. YOU got a problem with that, Jose?

Jose, you have NO fucking clue what I have dealt with, Nada. I wish understood what your motivations are for posting, apart from this whole zeitgeist. You? Why are you here, boyo? These assholes would like nothing better than murdering me, I sleep with a weapon by my bedside. You? Sleep well, I hope.

Yes, they can just immigrate legally. YOU got a problem with that, Jose?

You mean, they can die in Mexico City, at the age of 98, still waiting for the US govenment to issue their green card?

That's not their idea of "immigration" and that's why they cross the border illegally JUST LIKE YOUR ANGLO ANCESTORS DID 180 YEARS AGO.

Jose, you have NO fucking clue what I have dealt with, Nada. I wish understood what your motivations are for posting, apart from this whole zeitgeist. You? Why are you here, boyo? These assholes would like nothing better than murdering me, I sleep with a weapon by my bedside. You? Sleep well, I hope.

Dude, you're paranoid... seek professional help.

Today it's your big bad hispanic neighbors conspiring to murder you.

Tomorrow it's gonna be Geraldo himself, jumping out of your TV set, shouting "Viva Mexico" and trying to sodomise and eat your dead body after strangling you with his bare hands.

I´m worried about you, man.

These things have a tendency to get worse with the passage of time.

José;1491128 said:

Dude, you're paranoid... seek professional help.

Today it's your big bad hispanic neighbors conspiring to murder you.

Tomorrow it's gonna be Geraldo himself, jumping out of your TV set, shouting "Viva Mexico" and trying to sodomise and eat your dead body after strangling you with his bare hands.

I´m worried about you, man.

These things have a tendency to get worse with the passage of time.

Your concern is touching. Oh, you were trying to imply something here, sorry. Ever the master of subtly, you are. Paranoia? Well, maybe. Perhaps you think it’s normal to find bullets lodged in your home? See, it's like this: Bullets recently appeared in mi casa, DUDE. Oh, yeah, then there's the MEXICAN asshole that walked into my humble abode, and threatened to kill me. While, get this; 5 other wetters stood out in my back yard with pipes and bats to watch his back. Really. Murders, assaults, all in the recent time these happy go lucky interlopers appeared. I COULD GO ON, but what is the point? You are right about one thing: “These things have a tendency to get worse with the passage of time“. Yep, couldn't agree more. With all these illegals, things are getting worse, alright. You, bubba, could stand to see a shrink about that state of denial you seem to live in.

with all the armed force on the payroll why cant the borders be patrolled ?

Border security is principally the responsibility of the Australian Federal Police (AFP), the national law enforcement agency, which patrols sensitive facilities such as airports and foreign consulates. The AFP liaises with state police forces that operate under their own regional laws, and ASIO, the country's intelligence service. In 2002, John Howard, the Australian prime minister, established the National Counter-Terrorism Committee to co-ordinate Australia's response to international terrorism. Members include the AFP representatives from all state police forces, plus various government representatives.

Related Articles
Tories attack Gordon Brown's border guards The Royal Australian Navy is mostly used to deter or detain refugee boats, illegal fishing vessels and drug smugglers. The Department of Immigration's Border Protection Command provides security for offshore maritime areas, drawing on the resources of the Department of Defence, Customs, Australian Fisheries Management Authority and the Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service. Its main focus is on maritime terrorism, unauthorised arrivals and piracy.

FRANCE

Borders are regulated by a single unit, the French Customs and Excise Service. The service, based in Paris, reports to the minister of finance, economy and industry and is managed by a commissioner, or directeur général, nominated by the prime minister and appointed by the president. The department consists of some 20,000 staff split between the Paris headquarters, ports, airports and border crossings. The service's remit is to check passports, fight fraud and prevent illegal immigration, drug trafficking, money laundering and other serious crimes, as well as fighting terrorism.

ITALY

The interior ministry is responsible for policing Italy's borders against illegal immigrants. The job is split between the three parts of the Italian police. The Guardia di Finanza is particularly active in the Mediterranean. Illegal immigrants are taken to holding camps, where their applications for entry or claims for asylum are analysed. Many slip away or are released without properly being processed.

SPAIN

Ports, especially in the south and in the Balearics and Canary Islands, are on constant alert for boats carrying illegal immigrants and/or drugs. The national police and the paramilitary civil guard carry out security at frontier posts. The national police check passports and the civil guard has responsibility for customs checks on luggage, vehicles and boats. The civil guard handles security in rural areas, on the coast and at sea. The national police operate more in cities. Both tackle terrorism.

Your concern is touching. Oh, you were trying to imply something here, sorry. Ever the master of subtly, you are. Paranoia? Well, maybe. Perhaps you think it’s normal to find bullets lodged in your home? See, it's like this: Bullets recently appeared in mi casa, DUDE. Oh, yeah, then there's the MEXICAN asshole that walked into my humble abode, and threatened to kill me. While, get this; 5 other wetters stood out in my back yard with pipes and bats to watch his back. Really. Murders, assaults, all in the recent time these happy go lucky interlopers appeared. I COULD GO ON, but what is the point? You are right about one thing: “These things have a tendency to get worse with the passage of time“. Yep, couldn't agree more. With all these illegals, things are getting worse, alright. You, bubba, could stand to see a shrink about that state of denial you seem to live in.

Your neighbors' attitude has nothing to do with their legal status in the US. They'd shoot your house with or without a green card.

You don't have a problem with illegal immigration, you have a problem with what you perceive as being the typical behavior of hispanics.

Repeat after me, buddy:

"HISPANIC POPULATION IN AMERICA MUST BE KEPT TO A MINIMUM TO AVOID TURNING THE COUNTRY INTO A LATIN AMERICAN SHITHOLE!!"

See? It's not THAT difficult.

Stop hiding behind this illegal immigration excuse and tell us what you really think, Silver.

We want to see the real SW2SILVER so stop trying to shield yourself from criticism by using this politically correct facade.

There's nothing sadder than someone who is ashamed of his own beliefs.

(And this is coming from someone who is himself a latino.)

"HISPANIC POPULATION IN AMERICA MUST BE KEPT TO A MINIMUM TO AVOID TURNING THE COUNTRY INTO A LATIN AMERICAN SHITHOLE!!"

Very true.

Forum List

Back