Cost of amnesty

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by LilOlLady, Aug 30, 2009.

1. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    COST OF AMNESTY
    would cost more than illegal immigration is costing Americans now.

Taxes is not the problem or solution to illegal immigration. If the 20 million were made legal and paid their share of taxes, it still would not balance out the benefit they use. They pay very little in taxes because they are low wage earners and have many dependents. So the reason Americans are against a path to citizenship has nothing to do with taxes they pay or do not pay. Think about it. A path to citizenship for 20 million will encourage more illegal immigration and a path for families left in Mexico. 20 million could easily explode to 40 million into our system. Our natural resources cannot take the massive explosion of populations that amnesty would bring. Education, medical and legal. Elderly family members who have never paid into the system that will receive SSI and full medicaid.

Majority of Americans are against a path to citizenship or amnesty. Only enforcement by the E-Verify system and controlled immigration.

2. ray larder

ray larder Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Liloilady, Also in the matter of allowing 15,000,000 people from one country Mexico, all hispanic, is they retain their Mexican Culture when they come in such mass numbers from one country, this lessen's the American Culture.

This is the Worse form of Immigration a country could use.

One's children and Grandchildren will pay a huge price for this type of Immigration.

And besides, it's Mexico's problem, they should be able to solve it.

3. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    A primary cause of this insanity was the recently deceased Ted Kennedy. He promised that America would not be overrun by Third Worlders. He turned out to be wrong.

4. Angelhair

Angelhair Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +153
    Teddy was doing for the disadvantage to cleanse his soul before meeting his Maker. He had alot of debts to pay. Let's hope he was successful in paying back some of them. May God rest his soul.

5. SW2SILVER

SW2SILVER BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +77
    Here's an idea (not a good one, but...) Create an illegal alien tax. If you are illegal, or if you hire them. Do the math, figure out how much to tax the assholes use VS how much it takes to offset the problems they create. Or, perhaps , imagine a world were people just fucking immigrated legally, or followed all the rules and just respected all human beings instead of acting like pigs. Image THAT. Wouldn’t that make life better for everyone? Ya, I know dream on, dream on.

6. José

José Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +360

Dude, everybody here is sick and tired of hearing you repeat your question over and over and over:

Why do Mexicans immigrate illegaly into the US?

Mexicans don't respect America's immigration laws today for the very same reason anglo-americans didn't respect Mexico's immigration laws 180 years ago.

There is no way in hell America would accept the legal presence of millions of Mexicans in its southern states just like Mexico would never allow 30, 40.000 anglos to settle in its northern provinces.

I'm not trying to justify the actions of any of these two groups of illegal immigrants.

I'M JUST ANSWERING YOUR SILLY QUESTION:

Why do they have to immigrate illegaly?

Anglo-americans immigrated illegally into Mexico in the 19th century because if they waited for Mexico's approval they would have died of old age in the US.

Mexicans immigrate illegally into the US in the 21th century because if they waited for America's permission they would die of old age in Mexico.

It's as simple as that.

7. José

José Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +360
    OK, you have your answer.

Now you can shut up. :D

8. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,726
    The only thing we should give the illegal aliens is a free ride to the border and let them walk back south across the border with the promise that if they are caught in America again ,they will be carried back across the border the next time because they will be unable to walk at the time. If Mama Mexican comes to America illegally to have a baby so the baby can be an American citizen because it was born here, take them both to the border and kick them out and apply the above solution.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2009
  9. SW2SILVER

SW2SILVER BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +77
    Jose: Yer cute when you are pissed, boyo. I was kidding, buckweat. But, it's a thought. I am here, buko. I live with illegal aliens, mi familia married to illegal aliens, sweetpea. You? Reveal yourself, stand and deliver.

10. SW2SILVER

SW2SILVER BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +77
    Jose, I will be here on the 'morrow, nimrod. I will be here with bells on if you have further questions, bubba. Asking silly questions, that's my job. So, why can't they....ok, I leave it at that that. They can't, and we can't ask, because it pisses YOU off. Yep, no answer to THAT silly question. We don't expect answers anymore, not from the likes of you, anyway.