Corrupt Judge Shuts Down Trump's Plan to Protect America With Border Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
This news is great for criminals and drug lords, bad for America, imho.

Judge temporarily blocks Trump's border wall construction plans

This President did not collude, and did not obstruct. He has the right to be the President, his use of the military is QUITE constitutional, and no other branch of government can use minor creeps to obstruct him with a rogue political party's has-beens.

Enough is enough.
What evidence do you have that the Judge is corrupt?
He ruled against Trump.
He ruled against America.

During national emergencies.
I wonder if the Iran Deal was a national emergency.
Obama spent trillions without congressional authorization but nobody stopped him.
All Trump wants is a few measly billion to protect us from a foreign invasion.
The hypocrisy by you folks is ginormous.
Great, show me where it says trump can spend that money...

H.R.3884 - 94th Congress (1975-1976): National Emergencies Act

And what "trillions" did Obama "spend" on Iran?
He gave Iran $150 billion, moron. He also put $1.5 billion in cash on a plane and delivered it to them.
LOLOL

No, fucking moron, he did not "give them" $150 billion. He released their own money to them as part of the anti-nuclear proliferation deal made with them.
Sorry, turd, but Obama does did not have the authority to determine who is the rightful owner of that money. That's for a judge to decide, not a sleazy politician.
LOLOLOL

There was never any question over whose money it was, ya fuckin' moron. :cuckoo:
Of course there is. Thousands of Americans have claims on that money.

All Mexicans are criminals and drug lords?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course not 50% are. But that’s A LOT LOL. I love how you retarded leftist this always use the word “ALL” meaning if it’s not ALL you can’t say anything. Fuck you lol

50%? Wow, where do you get that number from, cupcake? You got a lot of proving to do on that one. Especially considering the crime rate for illegals are lower than natural born US Residents. Does that mean that over 50% of all Whites are Drug Dealers, Murderers and Child Molesters?

I’m a made it up for a point I was being sarcastic genius

Man Daryl nothing gets past you!!!

This President did not collude, and did not obstruct. He has the right to be the President, his use of the military is QUITE constitutional, and no other branch of government can use minor creeps to obstruct him with a rogue political party's has-beens.

Enough is enough.
He ruled against Trump.

He followed the Constitution of the United States. Of course, in your America, that doesn't exist so I can see where you might think that.

All Mexicans are criminals and drug lords?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course not 50% are. But that’s A LOT LOL. I love how you retarded leftist this always use the word “ALL” meaning if it’s not ALL you can’t say anything. Fuck you lol

50%? Wow, where do you get that number from, cupcake? You got a lot of proving to do on that one. Especially considering the crime rate for illegals are lower than natural born US Residents. Does that mean that over 50% of all Whites are Drug Dealers, Murderers and Child Molesters?

I’m a made it up for a point I was being sarcastic genius

Man Daryl nothing gets past you!!!

Well, still, using your reasoning, and building on it, I am White and am not a Drug Dealer, Child Molester or Murderer. Therefore, since I am not, you must be. Now I get it, you just hate the illegals coming in and taking your job as a Drug Dealing, Murdering, Child Molester.

How's that for sarcasm.

Enough is enough.
He ruled against Trump.

He followed the Constitution of the United States. Of course, in your America, that doesn't exist so I can see where you might think that.
Show 100 judges a sentence from the USC and get 100 interpretations.

Enough is enough.
He ruled against Trump.

So did President Trump. President Trump declared an Emergency situation. The judge is the north side of a horse goin' south imho for interfering with the emergency this nation has on the border. Those people need to tell us who they are, whether they have a sponsor, and whether they will agree to live within the laws of America while they are here. In other words, they have to register officially when they plan on spending the rest of their lives in the USA. If they don't, they're here illegally and putting themselves and their family in jeopardy if there is a problem with them such as escaping from a mental institution for the rape and serial murders of little boys, little girls, or both.

Enough is enough.
He ruled against Trump.

He did no such thing. The Constitution does not give local judges the authority to overrule Congress or the President.

Conservatives are too ignorant to understand. They only know the fake news their handlers feed them.
President has access to spend frozen assets?

So why are you whining about Trump using defense Department funds for defensive purposes?

Obama didn't spend the frozen assets. Those assets were sitting in a foreign bank doing nothing. It wasn't Obamas or the US money to spend. That money was frozen. It could either just sit there or it could be returned to Iran if the treaty said it could. And the new treaty allowed it. Therefore, Obama had no choice but to release Iran's Money to them. He didn't spend a dime of it.

You keep trying to make excuses for the Criminal in Charge (CIC). Trump keeps trying to be a King, Dictator, The Annouted One. And as long as McConnell is in his position, he will continue to try. But more and more Republicans in the Senate and the House are fed up with it and of course, the Dems in the House and the Senate have had enough. The Courts have had enough. The Chosen One is in for a very rough year in the very near future as he forces the House to bring in the Courts who are already swatting him on his orange ass. He's not King, Emperor, The Annointed One, or anything else he envisions himself to be and you think he is. He's been demoted to President who does not have absolute powers. That money is progged for Programs by the House of Representatives, not the President. He may spend the money but the House tells him what he will spend it on. That's the law. Once again, you think Trump can make up the laws as he goes. Nope, he's been demoted.
Obama gave our money to terrorists.

This isn't about Obama, this is about the continuing criminal activities of Donald J. Trump.

It never ceases to amaze me that you're completely unwilling to accept the overwhelming evidence of your own eyes in watching Donald Trump publically threaten and intimidate witnesses and members of their family,to keep them from cooperating, dangle pardons to the guilty, as well as the evidence of criminal obstruction of justice contained in the Mueller Report, based on lies Trump and Barr told you, but you're also willing to believe Trump's lies about the CIA, the FBI and the Justice Department being "out to get him", and they were "spying on him" for no reason.

Trump's own behaviour has been hinkey as hell from day one, and he lied every time he was asked about Russia, as did everyone who worked for him. That in and of itself is a conspiracy, but one that doesn't involve the Russians' cooperation, but it does speak to Trump continuing obstruction of Congressional investigations in advance of impeachment hearings.
This isn’t about Democrats attempted coup, it’s about Democrats campaigning for Trump by continued push for open borders.
Most people don't want the wall to be rebuilt.

Enough is enough.
He ruled against Trump.
No, fucking moron, he ruled against trump. America didn't try to subvert the Constitution to build a wall. Trump did.

Great, show me where it says trump can spend that money...

H.R.3884 - 94th Congress (1975-1976): National Emergencies Act

And what "trillions" did Obama "spend" on Iran?
He gave Iran $150 billion, moron. He also put $1.5 billion in cash on a plane and delivered it to them.
LOLOL

No, fucking moron, he did not "give them" $150 billion. He released their own money to them as part of the anti-nuclear proliferation deal made with them.
Sorry, turd, but Obama does did not have the authority to determine who is the rightful owner of that money. That's for a judge to decide, not a sleazy politician.
LOLOLOL

There was never any question over whose money it was, ya fuckin' moron. :cuckoo:
Of course there is. Thousands of Americans have claims on that money.
All such claims were settled, ya fucking moron.

Enough is enough.
He ruled against Trump.

He did no such thing. The Constitution does not give local judges the authority to overrule Congress or the President.
Fucking moron, the honorable judge Gilliam is a federal judge. :eusa_doh:

What’s best for America will prevail and the liberals will benefit despite their kicking and screaming.

Enough is enough.
He ruled against Trump.
No, fucking moron, he ruled against trump. America didn't try to subvert the Constitution to build a wall. Trump did.
Gee, temporary amnesia becomes you, Mr. Faun. President Trump signed an EMERGENCY Order to deal with the emergency of the human flood coming over the border. That corrupt judge had no respect for a Presidential Emergency Order, which has been written into practice by every administration in recent memory. That is because he is a criminally-insane Obama worshipper who thinks Obama and Hillary and Nancy and the Deep State can do no wrong, which is why he is blaming the Constitution for his sudden memory lapse that Emergency orders from the President are legitimate.

That's why I think the judge is corrupt and committed a treasonous act of conspiracy in step with a compromised Democrat Party of congresscritters and senators who have been beating up on President Trump starting in sync with his oath of office, and they had their traps in place for impeachment among other things because they're attention whores and have no intention of helping the people of America.

In the meantime, President Trump is hitting one ball after another outta the park in accomplishments and what has the balking Congress done under Nancy Pelosi? Absolutely nothing that would take the severe burdens off the beleaguered border states.

Yes, the rest of the world says the same thing. The ONLY people who say otherwise are Donald Trump and people too stupid to know he's lying.
Well, I guess we'll find out in due time.
Course everyone on the left claimed Trump was lying about this and lying about that......and months later we find out everything he said was true.
Trump said he was being spied on.
We find out he was.
Comey claims it's not spying......they were just secretly watching him.
The guilty parties are now screaming that investigating them is horrible and terrible and scary.
Well not for us.
We've been waiting for over 2 years to get back at these fakes.
They've been fomenting sedition since Trump won the election, turning idiots into hate-filled maniacs. Hoping they'll be stupid enough to believe any cock & bull story they come up with about Trump.
Now they're under the microscope.....and they're not handling it well.

We have not. There is no proof he was spied on. Barr is hardly a reliable source and Wray says he has seen no evidence of spying. No one has been pushing sedition. This is fake news made up by Trump supporters. Trump supporters are the hate filled maniacs. I don't see any evidence they are not handling it well. Just more fake news by Trump supporters.
Other than all the spying, there was no spying.

Should we bookmark your post for future fun to mock you with?

You are the ones who are going to be mocked especially when Trump loses in 2020.
Trump is not only going to win 2020 he's going to win the Popular vote.
65-35

President has access to spend frozen assets?

So why are you whining about Trump using defense Department funds for defensive purposes?

Obama didn't spend the frozen assets. Those assets were sitting in a foreign bank doing nothing. It wasn't Obamas or the US money to spend. That money was frozen. It could either just sit there or it could be returned to Iran if the treaty said it could. And the new treaty allowed it. Therefore, Obama had no choice but to release Iran's Money to them. He didn't spend a dime of it.

You keep trying to make excuses for the Criminal in Charge (CIC). Trump keeps trying to be a King, Dictator, The Annouted One. And as long as McConnell is in his position, he will continue to try. But more and more Republicans in the Senate and the House are fed up with it and of course, the Dems in the House and the Senate have had enough. The Courts have had enough. The Chosen One is in for a very rough year in the very near future as he forces the House to bring in the Courts who are already swatting him on his orange ass. He's not King, Emperor, The Annointed One, or anything else he envisions himself to be and you think he is. He's been demoted to President who does not have absolute powers. That money is progged for Programs by the House of Representatives, not the President. He may spend the money but the House tells him what he will spend it on. That's the law. Once again, you think Trump can make up the laws as he goes. Nope, he's been demoted.

This isn't about Obama, this is about the continuing criminal activities of Donald J. Trump.

It never ceases to amaze me that you're completely unwilling to accept the overwhelming evidence of your own eyes in watching Donald Trump publically threaten and intimidate witnesses and members of their family,to keep them from cooperating, dangle pardons to the guilty, as well as the evidence of criminal obstruction of justice contained in the Mueller Report, based on lies Trump and Barr told you, but you're also willing to believe Trump's lies about the CIA, the FBI and the Justice Department being "out to get him", and they were "spying on him" for no reason.

Trump's own behaviour has been hinkey as hell from day one, and he lied every time he was asked about Russia, as did everyone who worked for him. That in and of itself is a conspiracy, but one that doesn't involve the Russians' cooperation, but it does speak to Trump continuing obstruction of Congressional investigations in advance of impeachment hearings.
This isn’t about Democrats attempted coup, it’s about Democrats campaigning for Trump by continued push for open borders.
You live far far away from the border. And your mind isn't on the needs of the people of this nation, Mr. Faun. Furthermore, it's not good to have people in this nation collecting benefits the others earn. It's best to know people, how to get ahold of them if one of their loved ones contacts through their embassy one of our diplomats on the location of a person who needs to know their mother passed away and left them some money or something.

Enough is enough.
He ruled against Trump.
Gee, temporary amnesia becomes you, Mr. Faun. President Trump signed an EMERGENCY Order to deal with the emergency of the human flood coming over the border. That corrupt judge had no respect for a Presidential Emergency Order, which has been written into practice by every administration in recent memory. That is because he is a criminally-insane Obama worshipper who thinks Obama and Hillary and Nancy and the Deep State can do no wrong, which is why he is blaming the Constitution for his sudden memory lapse that Emergency orders from the President are legitimate.

That's why I think the judge is corrupt and committed a treasonous act of conspiracy in step with a compromised Democrat Party of congresscritters and senators who have been beating up on President Trump starting in sync with his oath of office, and they had their traps in place for impeachment among other things because they're attention whores and have no intention of helping the people of America.

In the meantime, President Trump is hitting one ball after another outta the park in accomplishments and what has the balking Congress done under Nancy Pelosi? Absolutely nothing that would take the severe burdens off the beleaguered border states.
You un-American trash, a president can't override the Congress by declaring an emergency.

You live far far away from the border. And your mind isn't on the needs of the people of this nation, Mr. Faun. Furthermore, it's not good to have people in this nation collecting benefits the others earn. It's best to know people, how to get ahold of them if one of their loved ones contacts through their embassy one of our diplomats on the location of a person who needs to know their mother passed away and left them some money or something.
I said nothing about letting illegals in. We already have walls and fences along much of the border, we don't need to rebuild them. But I understand-- you're brainwashed to believe it's either build trump's wall or you're for open borders. There are no other options for you binary thinkers.

I’ve thrown in with the guy who always talks about Ellis Island. Let’s help them get there.

I counted at least four DIFFERENT topics being discussed here. Only one of them is the topic of this thread. Stay on the SPECIFIC TOPIC of each thread...

Can't moderate 30 pages of a free-for-all... Closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back