corrupt IRS, true story

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
one year I was confused about some student load deduction.

I talked to my dad and he said "you know, there's a box where you can have an IRS agent look over your taxes"

I checked the box "have IRS agent review taxes"

I got my refund.

3 months later I got a letter from the IRS that said , "Thank you for checking the box to have an agent review your taxes. You're not entitled to your refund. Pay the amount due"

....true story

I talked to my dad and he said "you know, there's a box where you can have an IRS agent look over your taxes"

I got my refund.

3 months later I got a letter from the IRS that said , "Thank you for checking the box to have an agent review your taxes. You're not entitled to your refund. Pay the amount due"

....true story

You know how it is with any career government employee...overworked, underpaid and totally useless.

I got my refund.

....true story

Half the IRS employees couldn't do their own taxes to save their job

The IRS is a Puerto Rican Trust #62 and the collection arm of the IMF which took USA.INC into receivership after the 1950 bankruptcy of USA.INC to provide the 19 enumerated "governmental" services per their corporate constitution charter per the Act of 1871. The IRS isn't even licensed to do business within the states of the united states for America..

I got my refund.

....true story
we need to take the irs off of life support.

Forum List

Back