Corporate Tax Crackdown Faces Big Obstacles From Lobbyists

They could reduce corporate taxes to 0% and eliminate every regulation on the books and that would do nothing to change the fact that foreign workers are willing to work for a small fraction of their American counterparts.

You obviously haven't been reading your Tea Party/GOP talking points....

I must have missed that one.

I really need to get on the internets.

They could reduce corporate taxes to 0% and eliminate every regulation on the books and that would do nothing to change the fact that foreign workers are willing to work for a small fraction of their American counterparts.

100% a number one with a bullet.

When Japan lowers it's corporate tax rate this year, the US will have the highest rate. That's just a fact.

Interesting that the article you posted shows how G.E. has lobbyists working overtime to influence Congress. Do you think the former CEO of G.E. in Obamas Jobs Council has any influence? Hmm?

Liberals Press Obama to Dump GE CEO From Economic Panel - FoxNews.com

Add to this, most liberals don't understand how the tax system differs for corporations and individuals. Example:

Individual:
Work
Pay taxes
Spend whats left

Corporation:
Produce
Spend
Pay taxes on whats left

What you Liberals need to focus on, rather than just stealing peoples money, is changing the tax codes. And seeing how a large number of Congressmen are Lawyers, good luck with that.

:lol:

This is the truth. Cons want to believe all Americans have to do is "compete" with the global labor market. I think they believe Amurikans can kompeet so they reflex action is to agree. Great as long as we all agree to race them to the bottom. Those people we are supposed to compete against wish they could afford a dollar menu meal.

Sign me up!:doubt:

Forum List

Back