Coronavirus was just the beginning.... 'superbug' fungus

Here's a thing of a superbug fungus that is immune to our drugs. This is going to be the future.

The amount of antibiotics used in China alone to make animals fatter and bigger to make more profits is probably going to kick something off there are some point, in the US it's probably already happening.

With drug resistance due to human ineptitude and arrogance, I think this is going to be the future.
biden is the cause of the uptick in cases. He opens the borders and dispersed the infected illegal immigrants to all the red states. Biden is a traitor and needs to be impeached for his crimes

Yes I'm an atheist. And I'm not liberal, I'm ultra conservative.

Well you're a raging anti-Semite, I remember that. Other than that you're an authoritarian. So I don't know what other categories you fit in. Don't care to know either.

Well you're a raging anti-Semite, I remember that. Other than that you're an authoritarian. So I don't know what other categories you fit in. Don't care to know either.
I'm an individual. They still suck on the penis of infants. Sucking circumcision.

Here's a thing of a superbug fungus that is immune to our drugs. This is going to be the future.

The amount of antibiotics used in China alone to make animals fatter and bigger to make more profits is probably going to kick something off there are some point, in the US it's probably already happening.

With drug resistance due to human ineptitude and arrogance, I think this is going to be the future.

I caught that very same fungus while in the hospital for a hip replacement.
Had to have a PIC line installed in my arm for three months. What a pain in the ass that was.
It was kinda creepy having someone from the CDC enter your hospital room.
The symptoms I showed were nails that were very brittle and skin that was easily torn and showed red blotches with the slightest bump.
It is treatable but it takes a long time.
The line enters on your upper arm and goes into your heart. And you have to administer the drug everyday for 30 minutes.
And it ain't cheap!!! 4k for each of those balls.

1627061430718.png

1627061676555.png

Forum List

Back