Coronavirus deals major blow to German car factories in China

I wonder how this will affect meat and other products we get from China as well. Many US food store chains are looking for other markets to get supplies from for the foreseeable future.

I wonder how this will affect meat and other products we get from China as well. Many US food store chains are looking for other markets to get supplies from for the foreseeable future.
Don't buy anything at Walmart for at least a year......:iagree:
US steel orders doubled in the last week.. This is going to have some very interesting effects. One will be price hikes and steel shortages....

There will be amazing $ opportunities if one can see what will be in "shortage" and supply it.

I was thunkin' of rolling the dice & planting tomatoes across my entire back yard...But I have no idea if the tomato supply will take a hit :dunno:

• Banned
Don't buy anything at Walmart for at least a year......:iagree:
US steel orders doubled in the last week.. This is going to have some very interesting effects. One will be price hikes and steel shortages....

Should be interesting. I don't think half the retreads in this nation even realize they eat shit from China something as simple as Tomatoes are imported from there.

Half these asses have no clue how Obama made it so we ship CHICKEN to China for processing-- Then ship it back to the US again wtf since does that even flippen make.

Volkswagen has postponed the start of production by a week at all the Chinese plants that it runs in partnership with China’s SAIC, citing supply-chain and logistical issues caused by the coronavirus outbreak.
Coronavirus Deals Major Blow to German Car Factories in China

Yeah yoga pad can't figure out how severely this will impact the US the stupid are in for a huge surprise lmfao

umm.... "yoga pad"?

:wtf:

Yoga pads

A line of Lenovo Tablets and 2n1's

Chi coms are in a delicate balancing act ...their economy was grumbling under trumps tariffs
Reports and first hand keep leaking out from economy only getting worse to economy grinding to a halt under crackdown. ....its probably somewhere in between and varies by region

Volkswagen has postponed the start of production by a week at all the Chinese plants that it runs in partnership with China’s SAIC, citing supply-chain and logistical issues caused by the coronavirus outbreak.

Yeah yoga pad can't figure out how severely this will impact the US the stupid are in for a huge surprise lmfao

umm.... "yoga pad"?

Yoga pads

Aaaaaaaaaaallll righty then, thanks for clearing THAT up.... :dunno:

umm.... "yoga pad"?

Yoga pads

Chi coms are in a delicate balancing act ...their economy was grumbling under trumps tariffs
Reports and first hand keep leaking out from economy only getting worse to economy grinding to a halt under crackdown. ....its probably somewhere in between and varies by region

There's a certain asshole on here called Yoga pad for a reason LOL
YOGA PAD likes to harass me daily.
Man-Sanitary-Pad-Coronavirus-750x394.jpg

Forum List

Back