Coronavirus Could Be Helped By Quarantining Pence

Dude! Trolling is your life.
I never troll
That is self delusional. Being paid to post is proof positive. It is like a prostitute telling the cop she doesn't Fk for money. The Fks for love of Fking.
Mind I have nothing against the business models, but get real.
You paying me
Why did? Did you get a W-2 from a White 6?
Did you send me one?
No. For all I know, you are paid by the USMB or some PAC. Seems a strange way to get a check, but you are a prolific poster, sometimes at seemingly strange hours of the day or night. Nobody puts that much into doing something without tangible ROI of the energy. I'm here to sample opinions, and get news reference from sources that I do not come across from MSM, not because they are necessarily better or often not as good, but I would not come across them on my own. This place fills time during the long boring winter. I don't follow you, but you are frequently on the threads that attract my attention.

I never troll
That is self delusional. Being paid to post is proof positive. It is like a prostitute telling the cop she doesn't Fk for money. The Fks for love of Fking.
You paying me
Did you send me one?
No. For all I know, you are paid by the USMB or some PAC. Seems a strange way to get a check, but you are a prolific poster, sometimes at seemingly strange hours of the day or night. Nobody puts that much into doing something without tangible ROI of the energy. I'm here to sample opinions, and get news reference from sources that I do not come across from MSM, not because they are necessarily better or often not as good, but I would not come across them on my own. This place fills time during the long boring winter. I don't follow you, but you are frequently on the threads that attract my attention.
I do this for America

You paying me
Did you send me one?
I do this for America
When I got around to reading this I actually snorted a laughed out loud. Glad I wasn't eating soup or taking a drink. I hate that burning sensation when beer or pepsi tries to come out my nose, at someone saying unexpectedly ridiculous.

You paying me
Did you send me one?
I do this for America
When I got around to reading this I actually snorted a laughed out loud. Glad I wasn't eating soup or taking a drink. I hate that burning sensation when beer or pepsi tries to come out my nose, at someone saying unexpectedly ridiculous.
It’s true, I come from a deep rooted democrat run city that they destroyed.. I will keep talking about it .

Forum List

Back