Corona Virus Older Politicians

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Been thinking about this for the last few weeks as we been watching the corona virus take down in China that is spreading across the globe. Wouldn't it be more prudent for presidential candidates to choose younger running mates just in case? Personally I'd like to see Sarah Palin back in the picture. She got screwed running with McCain IMO. What do you all think?

Been thinking about this for the last few weeks as we been watching the corona virus take down in China that is spreading across the globe. Wouldn't it be more prudent for presidential candidates to choose younger running mates just in case? Personally I'd like to see Sarah Palin back in the picture. She got screwed running with McCain IMO. What do you all think?

Sarah Palin? That's the highlight of my day.

Sarah Palin? That's the highlight of my day.
I like her.

Looking at the thread title, I was having a reverie about how great it would be for the corona virus to lay waste to the thug fossils infesting Foggy Bottom.

Rats. :D

Looking at the thread title, I was having a reverie about how great it would be for the corona virus to lay waste to the thug fossils infesting Foggy Bottom.

Rats. :D
It may very well happen for some of them.

There are only around 1,000 Covid19 cases outside of China, more than 600 isolated to a single cruise ship. Unless our Presidential candidates are thinking about taking a Princess Cruise before the election, I think we're safe.

There are only around 1,000 Covid19 cases outside of China, more than 600 isolated to a single cruise ship. Unless our Presidential candidates are thinking about taking a Princess Cruise before the election, I think we're safe.
The new bird flu I hear is also taking its toll. A double whammy going down but few mentions of it. Korea's jumped from 24 to 82 in a day. Japan's cases without the cruise ships included have also more than doubled.

The new bird flu I hear is also taking its toll. A double whammy going down but few mentions of it. Korea's jumped from 24 to 82 in a day. Japan's cases without the cruise ships included have also more than doubled.

80% of detected cases turn out to be quite mild. The mortality rate from infection within China is 2.5%. Outside of China, it's less than 0.5%. There are a lot of things that might threaten the human population in this world, COVID19 isn't one of them.

Yup, it appears to be the standard media panic hype considering we just got over the last media panic hype disease, Influenza A. So far, just like the regular flu, those who die from it are older with weaker immune systems or those somewhat younger with existing compromised immune systems. But the media needs and their viewers demand sensationalism so we end up with an almost never ending stream of panic hypes....... The media must report them that way......, just in case...... :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back