CORNERED: Judge Orders Trump To Testify Under Oath Over Remarks About Immigrants

Exactly, it was the machinations of the DNC that force Wasserman-Schultz to resign that defeated him, not Clinton.
Bernie ran against Democrats in the Democratic primaries. Losing proposition
Bernie joined the party in order to run just as Trump joined the other party in order to run; the difference was the Republican primaries were fair and democratic but the Democratic primaries were not and haven't been since the process was changed in the 1970's specifically to prevent another candidate like George McGovern or Bernie from winning.
toomuchtime_

You're against Democrats making rules for their own primaries? You do know the primaries are party primaries and not general elections?
lol I'm not against their rules, I'm just pointing out that the process by which Democrats choose their nominee is not very democratic. The people who strongly oppose these rules are the Sanders supporters, many of whom did not vote for Clinton because they believe they were cheated by the process.

Exactly, it was the machinations of the DNC that force Wasserman-Schultz to resign that defeated him, not Clinton.
Bernie ran against Democrats in the Democratic primaries. Losing proposition
Bernie joined the party in order to run just as Trump joined the other party in order to run; the difference was the Republican primaries were fair and democratic but the Democratic primaries were not and haven't been since the process was changed in the 1970's specifically to prevent another candidate like George McGovern or Bernie from winning.
toomuchtime_

You're against Democrats making rules for their own primaries? You do know the primaries are party primaries and not general elections?
lol I'm not against their rules, I'm just pointing out that the process by which Democrats choose their nominee is not very democratic. The people who strongly oppose these rules are the Sanders supporters, many of whom did not vote for Clinton because they believe they were cheated by the process.
many of them are mentally ill

Forum List

Back