COPs TV series canceled

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
A&E network canceled the TV show "COPs". "Live PD" was also canceled.
The "First 48 Hours" is also a great TV show, but no word on it being canceled yet.
These TV Shows show what it is like being a Policeman.
It's not about race, but that is why they say they are being canceled.
This will not make the crime problem go away.
Here is one of the funny scenes from COPs.

And Reno 911, too? :auiqs.jpg:

1591753325517.png

If nothing else "Cops" shows that the police act better when they know they are being watched.
Bullcrap, it's because they are just showing who they are when being watched. The ones not being watched or agreeing to participate in being watched, could be the hellish problem child's.

If nothing else "Cops" shows that the police act better when they know they are being watched.
i would think every cop in this day and age knows that someone is filming them when they confront someone....chauvin looked right at the person filming him.....some cops aint to bright....
I think something personal was going on with him and he snapped. His wife immediately filed for divorce. Cops tend to have difficult relationships.

i would think every cop in this day and age knows that someone is filming them when they confront someone....chauvin looked right at the person filming him.....some cops aint to bright....
I think something personal was going on with him and he snapped. His wife immediately filed for divorce. Cops tend to have difficult relationships.
no excuse for what he did.....he should of had that knee in the middle of the guys shoulder blades....and as a 19 year veteran i know he knew that....

The "First 48 Hours" is also a great TV show, but no word on it being canceled yet.
I like shows like the First 48 and the Forensic Files for their educational value. You never know when that info might come in handy, if you need to know how not to get away with murdering somebody and disposing of their body.

My next door neighbor hates the First 48. He's a black dude about my age, 50 something, and goes on an N-word laced diatribe every time he sees it.

And I don't mean he says "nigga" in the friendly sense of the term.

Live PD isn't cancelled. Yet. It's on hiatus.

Cellphones are ubiquitous these days. They should realize that they are being watched nearly 100% of the time now.

Yup, and there is still zero proof he did what he did because of “racism”.

I am thinking they could have pulled off another season if the color and pattern of all police uniforms were changed to green with black stripes and nice red linings with black dots. All who bow to and or otherwise edit their normal behaviors to conform with the ideology of race worship, either out of fear or fervor, truly need to be taught this lesson: they are no longer Americans.

Yup, and there is still zero proof he did what he did because of “racism”.
The Dems use race as a tool, it's called Racist Demagoguery

A&E has and is broadcasting company owned jointly by Hearst Communications and Disney Media Networks.
In a statement, A&E said its decision to pull "Live PD," which follows police in the field, comes at "a critical time in our nation's history."
The move follows a decision by Paramount Network to cancel the long-running “Cops” ahead of its 33rd season earlier this week.
"Live PD" host Dan Abrams tweeted late Wednesday that he was "shocked and beyond disappointed" that A&E was dropping the show.
"To the loyal #LivePDNation, please know I, we, did everything we could to fight for you, and for our continuing effort at transparency in policing," wrote Abrams, who had reassured fans just a day earlier that he believed the series would continue. "I was convinced the show would go on."
He later thanked "Live PD" viewers for making the series "so much more than a TV show."
"You created a huge community of kind, caring people with whom I hope to stay in touch with in this next chapter."
Now we are being dictated too by owners of TV Networks as to what we can watch.
I've been astounded at how patient most of the officers are with people who resist lawful commands. It's incredible how many suspects flee, fight or resist the officers, all the while yelling that they are not resisting. In most cases they're high on something.
Meanwhile the Network chose to magnify the videoed death of Javier Ambler that died during the Live PD filming as the reason for cancelling the show.
According to the contract with the agency, the Live PD production group discards all unused/unaired footage after 30-days unless ordered otherwise to keep. The investigation concluded, the officers were cleared, and the footage was deleted in regular course along with hundreds of hours of other unused footage. The officers had body cams which were reviewed. This is yet another example of the media trying to make hay from a non-story.
The A&E Network has made a huge mistake by pandering to the calls of the mob. It will ensure that many viewers will no longer watch A&E programs.
The true reason why 'Cops' and 'Live PD' has been canceled and taken off the air, is because it opens the public eyes and reveals what is really going on in this country, and the media doesnt want us to see the truth

Forum List

Back