Cops Shoot a Blind AND Deaf Man in the Back - in His Own House

No. It may stop a child rapist, it could stop a bank robbery, it could prevent a murder, or bust a sex-trafficking ring.

They do more than you can reasonably comprehend, all of it to protect your ungrateful hide.
I see that with a little effort, you can get really out there!

White cops shoot black man with no arms or legs and play hockey with his torso
MSM

No. It may stop a child rapist, it could stop a bank robbery, it could prevent a murder, or bust a sex-trafficking ring.

They do more than you can reasonably comprehend, all of it to protect your ungrateful hide.
I see that with a little effort, you can get really out there!

Nope. All I have to do is sit here and enjoy some free comic relief, all at your expense.

They will operate wherever they are legally allowed to-- including your house. If you give them reason to.
I try not to give them any reason, or call them and invite them over.

There may come a time when you aren't given any choice in the matter.

I have a notion to report you to the authorities, for your willingness to obstruct law enforcement. This attitude of yours is opening a can of worms you cannot possibly hope to close.

I have a notion to report you to the authorities, for your willingness to obstruct law enforcement. This attitude of yours is opening a can of worms you cannot possibly hope to close.
Snitches die in ditches.

You can try. But you sound like someone who is afraid to step foot outside of his own home.

Yeah, never mind. You won't.

The family of a 25-year-old man with intellectual disabilities who was critically injured after Los Angeles County Sheriff’s deputies shot him at his Cudahy home called for justice Monday in downtown Los Angeles.

“We are hurt, we are angry,” Yadira Cervantes, the man’s sister, said. “My brother’s not a criminal. We are not criminals, we were treated like criminals in our own house.”

Attorneys said the family called authorities March 31 to help calm Isaias Cervantes, who is autistic, deaf and has intellectual disabilities. Attorney Austin Dove said Isaias was unarmed and, within three minutes after arriving at the home in Cudahy, two deputies body slammed him face forward on the ground and choked him.

“With all that, they’re claiming that Isaias was trying to disarm them…it’s physically impossible,” Dove said. “And so within these seconds, he’s shot in the back from point blank range.”

Wow. Absolute monsters.
Doesn't add up. Why would sheriffs be sent on a call like that? Something's missing.
He's a 25 year old with the mental age age of a 6 year old. He was probably having a temper tantrum and the family wanted help calming him down.

The article also says he's deaf. If the deputies were masked he wouldn't have been able to read their lips and therefore he would be unable to comply with their commands.

Remember, the primary reason for the masks and lockdowns is to stifle communication.
Since he was blind he could not read lips anyway.

This man should have been institutionalized years ago. It looks like the family gave up dealing with him. They saw a way to unburden themselves AND make some money. They took it
:rolleyes:

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to the ridiculous conclusion that he was blind? :cuckoo:
Topic title
:cuckoo:

AFrench2 wrote the topic title. He's obviously a low IQ LWNJ moonbat Democrat. He's a lying piece of shit and a moron

Do you always believe Democrat moronic lying pieces of shit?

Last edited:
You can try. But you sound like someone who is afraid to step foot outside of his own home.

Hello? Is this the Dallas police department? I have a lead on a man in your state that is guilty of willingness to obstruct law enforcement.

"What did he do?"

He posted on a messageboard that he won't call the cops when he sees a crime being committed.

"Give us his address, and we'll send the SWAT Team right over."

You obviously got your justice or you wouldn't have needed to call them multiple times in the past.
It was twice, years ago. It's how I learned that it's a waste of time IMO. I'm not quite sure how I became the hated bad guy for simply not doing something. What else can I not do to piss you off further?

You are a bad person because your inaction will inevitably get someone hurt or worse, because of a future decision you may make not to report a crime committed against your person.

I was raised to have pity on people who suffer misfortune not as a direct correlation to their actions. But you? I have none. You are worthless to society with that kind of dangerous attitude.

Very true. When I was assaulted, even though I got away, I still called the police afterward. Leftist douche weasels like Hidden would say, "What did you need them for? It was already over, so they couldn't stop it." However, it did allow them to arrest him four days later. Turned out that he was a budding serial killer who had already killed at least three females, one of whom was a two-year-old girl. How many more might he have killed if I hadn't set the cops to looking for him?

Snitches die in ditches.

Anyone who goes to that much effort to talk all big and bad on the Internet is usually a 95 pound weakling who pisses himself if someone looks at him wrong in real life.

Very true. When I was assaulted, even though I got away, I still called the police afterward. Leftist douche weasels like Hidden would say, "What did you need them for? It was already over, so they couldn't stop it." However, it did allow them to arrest him four days later. Turned out that he was a budding serial killer who had already killed at least three females, one of whom was a two-year-old girl. How many more might he have killed if I hadn't set the cops to looking for him?
Cool story Sis.

View attachment 476860

If he's autistic, along with being blind and deaf, there should be at least one social worker who works with him regularily.

Why wasn't the social worker called to calm him down?

*****SMILE*****

:)

COVID.

1617913397030.png

They should use that excuse in the Derik Chauvin trial.

Q: Where was social worker to handle George Floyd?
A: They weren't there because of COVID.

Then the police wouldn't have to carry tasers and pepper spray and can just get right down to business then this trial wouldn't be happening.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Anyone who goes to that much effort to talk all big and bad on the Internet is usually a 95 pound weakling who pisses himself if someone looks at him wrong in real life.
I see this as a ploy to get me to give out my measurements. I will not be treated like a piece of beefcake.

I see this as a ploy to get me to give out my measurements. I will not be treated like a piece of beefcake.

I see this as a ploy to talk more about your delusional fantasies. I'm still not getting paid to be your therapist, so piss off, ankle humper.

I see this as a ploy to talk more about your delusional fantasies. I'm still not getting paid to be your therapist, so piss off, ankle humper.
Trying to seduce me with attractive therapist ankles is not going to work. I happen to be restrained and disciplined, even if I don't have a red phone direct hot line to the police station.

Forum List

Back