Cops Shoot a Blind AND Deaf Man in the Back - in His Own House

AFrench2

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2021
Fort Worth, TX

The family of a 25-year-old man with intellectual disabilities who was critically injured after Los Angeles County Sheriff’s deputies shot him at his Cudahy home called for justice Monday in downtown Los Angeles.

“We are hurt, we are angry,” Yadira Cervantes, the man’s sister, said. “My brother’s not a criminal. We are not criminals, we were treated like criminals in our own house.”

Attorneys said the family called authorities March 31 to help calm Isaias Cervantes, who is autistic, deaf and has intellectual disabilities. Attorney Austin Dove said Isaias was unarmed and, within three minutes after arriving at the home in Cudahy, two deputies body slammed him face forward on the ground and choked him.

“With all that, they’re claiming that Isaias was trying to disarm them…it’s physically impossible,” Dove said. “And so within these seconds, he’s shot in the back from point blank range.”

Wow. Absolute monsters.

The family of a 25-year-old man with intellectual disabilities who was critically injured after Los Angeles County Sheriff’s deputies shot him at his Cudahy home called for justice Monday in downtown Los Angeles.

“We are hurt, we are angry,” Yadira Cervantes, the man’s sister, said. “My brother’s not a criminal. We are not criminals, we were treated like criminals in our own house.”

Attorneys said the family called authorities March 31 to help calm Isaias Cervantes, who is autistic, deaf and has intellectual disabilities. Attorney Austin Dove said Isaias was unarmed and, within three minutes after arriving at the home in Cudahy, two deputies body slammed him face forward on the ground and choked him.

“With all that, they’re claiming that Isaias was trying to disarm them…it’s physically impossible,” Dove said. “And so within these seconds, he’s shot in the back from point blank range.”

Wow. Absolute monsters.

Just pretend he was aborted and then you'll no longer give a fuck.

Wow. Absolute monsters.
Doesn't add up. Why would sheriffs be sent on a call like that? Something's missing.

Wow. Absolute monsters.

Another blue city murder.

Tell us again how only cops should have guns.

If he was a saint they paint him to be, they wouldn't have needed to call 911 to begin with. It was possible he didn't know what was going on and was just flailing and that was seen as trying to get a gun. Who knows. Lesson here is don't call the cops unless you want them to be cops when they show up.

Wow. Absolute monsters.

They were in fear for their life. I mean so what if the guy autistic and deaf, he was a threat...or so they will say.

1617732873801.png

If he's autistic, along with being blind and deaf, there should be at least one social worker who works with him regularily.

Why wasn't the social worker called to calm him down?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:

Wow. Absolute monsters.

So, thus, all cops are bad. Yeah, I know. We get it.

You don't post these things in concern for the person who died, just so you can steer a false narrative.

If he was a saint they paint him to be, they wouldn't have needed to call 911 to begin with. It was possible he didn't know what was going on and was just flailing and that was seen as trying to get a gun. Who knows. Lesson here is don't call the cops unless you want them to be cops when they show up.
Well said. He was being violent, obviously, and uncontrollable, and that's why they called for help --- probably tearing the place down.

Wow. Absolute monsters.

It does look really bad, but the article gives very little details and too dependent on the family's lawyer claims of the event.

I think it would be wise to wait for the investigation to be completed first. The very last line in the article....,

"LASD said the case will be reviewed by the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office, which will determine if the shooting was justified."

The family failed to mention to the 911 operator that he was blind and deaf?

Ghetto lottery strikes again.

Edit:

Just saw they did tell deputies. I take back my comments.

two deputies body slammed him face forward on the ground and choked him.

So the cops did what cops do? Police are not mental health or disability counselors. I thought after last year that instead of sending police out to such non-criminal matters, they were supposed to start sending out unarmed psychiatric people to show us how 99% of all police calls can be handled non-violently and aggressively!

Wow. Absolute monsters.

They were in fear for their life. I mean so what if the guy autistic and deaf, he was a threat...or so they will say.

The obvious zooms over your head, why did the Family call 911?

Wow. Absolute monsters.
Doesn't add up. Why would sheriffs be sent on a call like that? Something's missing.
He's a 25 year old with the mental age age of a 6 year old. He was probably having a temper tantrum and the family wanted help calming him down.

The article also says he's deaf. If the deputies were masked he wouldn't have been able to read their lips and therefore he would be unable to comply with their commands.

Remember, the primary reason for the masks and lockdowns is to stifle communication.

What is with these liberal run Executive branches in this Cities where they can't properly enforce the law? These liberal executives need to be canned...their storm troopers are doing so much harm

Forum List

Back