Cops Attempt Save 3 Black Girls From Drowning in Stolen Car

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
FTA: The car turned onto the dead-end road into the cemetery. Gualtieri said the deputies that were following knew there was no way out. The car was traveling about 30-35 mph, which was “actually pretty fast,” Gualtieri said, considering that the area was very dark and the roads are windy.

He said when the car rounded a curve at the end of the cemetery, “all you could see at that point looking ahead would be I-275, the cemetery butts up to I-275.” The vehicle left the roadway without braking, still traveling an estimated 30-35 mph and entered a pond at the southeast section of the cemetery. It drifted out about 20-yards into the pond and within about 5 minutes, it completely submerged.

Gualtieri said the doors were closed and the windows were up, so there was no way out. Deputies who had been following shed their gun belts and other equipment and attempted to reach the occupants of the vehicle to try to rescue them. They were unable to reach the car, due to the thick muddy water and the grass growing on the surface of the pond.

“Deputies wading out into the water were just sinking (into the muck) and couldn’t get to the car,” the sheriff said.

The Car was reported stolen and the three girls inside, all teens drowned at the scene.

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!

Despite the Sheriff giving major details about the heroic effort. The dashcam showed something different happened

Its one thing if you dont want to jump in. Thats fine.

Its cool if you dont want to get wet. Ok

Its not cool to let people drown and claim you did all you could. Thats just flat out unnecessary.

These girls had stolen cars before. Sometimes fate steps in when the law won't act.
True...shit happens. No need to lie about it tho
I agree and in my opinion, stealing a car is not the worst thing that a person can be guilty of, so to me, a person does not deserve to die should they steal one.

God bless you and the impacted families always!!!

Holly

P.S. Just because certain people resort to stealing because they might be too lazy to work doesn't mean that those who do work should start slacking off on whatever jobs they work, like cops for example, who are paid to help those who need it. They are not paid to help only the people that they think deserves the help. Therefore to me, if them cops did nothing to help, they should be kicked to the curb. They could've let a judge/jury decide them girls' fate concerning whatever they were guilty of doing, but because the cops only stood there and watched the girls drowned, in my opinion, not only should they be fired, but I wouldn't blame the girls' families if they decide to press charges.

Last edited:
First off, fuck 'em. They chose to put themselves in this position.

Second, if the police lied (and the dash cam does not tell the whole story. There could of been people in the water unseen by the dash cam) then they felt that they needed to lie in order to protect themselves from persecution and prosecution in this malignant pc culture. It does not absolve them, but it does mitigate.

Fuck it, I don't want our decent and hard working police to have to jeopardize their lives trying to save some idiot homegirlz from their stupid choices. Their lives are worth more than the lives of criminals.

FTA: The car turned onto the dead-end road into the cemetery. Gualtieri said the deputies that were following knew there was no way out. The car was traveling about 30-35 mph, which was “actually pretty fast,” Gualtieri said, considering that the area was very dark and the roads are windy.

He said when the car rounded a curve at the end of the cemetery, “all you could see at that point looking ahead would be I-275, the cemetery butts up to I-275.” The vehicle left the roadway without braking, still traveling an estimated 30-35 mph and entered a pond at the southeast section of the cemetery. It drifted out about 20-yards into the pond and within about 5 minutes, it completely submerged.

Gualtieri said the doors were closed and the windows were up, so there was no way out. Deputies who had been following shed their gun belts and other equipment and attempted to reach the occupants of the vehicle to try to rescue them. They were unable to reach the car, due to the thick muddy water and the grass growing on the surface of the pond.

“Deputies wading out into the water were just sinking (into the muck) and couldn’t get to the car,” the sheriff said.

The Car was reported stolen and the three girls inside, all teens drowned at the scene.

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!

Despite the Sheriff giving major details about the heroic effort. The dashcam showed something different happened

Its not cool to let people drown and claim you did all you could. Thats just flat out unnecessary.

All we have is OP claiming the cops lied and a video that doesn't show anything discernible.

First off, fuck 'em. They chose to put themselves in this position.

Second, if the police lied (and the dash cam does not tell the whole story. There could of been people in the water unseen by the dash cam) then they felt that they needed to lie in order to protect themselves from persecution and prosecution in this malignant pc culture. It does not absolve them, but it does mitigate.

The camera recorded audio and video. Sure it doesnt tell the whole story because thats not what cameras do. But those cameras are a ton more credible than you claiming maybe there was someone somewhere doing something you cant see!

Sure, I bet there is a lot going on that camera didnt record. But what did NOT happen was they dove in to help anyone anytime. They watched them from shore...which fails at their job first. But second made up a story about it for no other reason than to stroke their own dicks.

Fuck it, I don't want our decent and hard working police to have to jeopardize their lives trying to save some idiot homegirlz from their stupid choices. Their lives are worth more than the lives of criminals.

You dont want the cops to be cops. Oh yeah, ok...they should be cops without all the "cop activities" and oaths and stuff. :2up:

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!

All we have is OP claiming the cops lied and a video that doesn't show anything discernible.

Stop saying what the video doesnt show and tell me what it does show. Go ahead and just try to defend the sheriffs lie.

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!

Stop saying what the video doesnt show and tell me what it does show. Go ahead and just try to defend the sheriffs lie.

You are making the accusation. You have not proved it.

Last edited:

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!

Monday morning quarterback??

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!

YOU have not proved anything to be incorrect. If its wrong that should be easy to point out

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!

YOU have not proved anything to be incorrect. If its wrong that should be easy to point out

Fine. First, you offer no link to back up the story you impart. Second, the video does not show anything. It does not show cops trying to save the girls in the car. It does not show the cops not trying to save the girls in the car.

All we have is you blaming the cops because three girls drowned in a stolen car.

Link to the story?
The video is very grainy, only shows one angle that is not apparently on the car in the water.
As you can see when he pulled around there were several other officers and police vehicles there.
So it is quite possible that the attempt had already been made out of video, or being made out of the limited scope of the camera.

Forum List

Back