Cops Arrest Sick Mom After Child Corrects School About Health Effects of Cannabis

I'm listening but not hearing anything that is different from what any addict or addict enabler says.
What's going on is you are calling me a liar. Do some research, then get back to me. I can't cure your ignorance. Only you can do that.

I'm listening but not hearing anything that is different from what any addict or addict enabler says.
What's going on is you are calling me a liar. Do some research, then get back to me. I can't cure your ignorance. Only you can do that.
I'm not calling you a liar. You are merely relating the facts as you know them. That's about as truthful as you can get.

I've just heard it all before. No meth does not make you ten years younger even if you believe it does. No. Heroin did not save your son's life. No. You are not a better driver so drunk you vomited in your lap.

No one uses substances that are bad for them. The user is convinced that their drug of choice is a benefit. The only benefit. This goes for krokodil addicts whose flesh is dead and literally falling off their bodies. Once the addict is that convinced, they can convince others around them too.

I'm not calling you a liar. You are merely relating the facts as you know them. That's about as truthful as you can get.

I've just heard it all before. No meth does not make you ten years younger even if you believe it does. No. Heroin did not save your son's life. No. You are not a better driver so drunk you vomited in your lap.

No one uses substances that are bad for them. The user is convinced that their drug of choice is a benefit. The only benefit. This goes for krokodil addicts whose flesh is dead and literally falling off their bodies. Once the addict is that convinced, they can convince others around them too.

How ignorantly indoctrinated you must be to believe that Marijuana is anything like meth or heroine.

Food can be an addiction also...

How ignorantly indoctrinated you must be to believe that Marijuana is anything like meth or heroine.

It's not for the uninitiated...

1 in 8 will drink alcohol and never become and alcoholic, and they will drink in moderation till the day they die...That 1 will have a disease that will need medical care through therapy, abstinence and recovery...just like any disease...
The same percentage become addicted to drugs, sex, alcohol, gambling, religion and food...
Don't sit here and feed me toxic guilt from you fear of others that can control their use of substances, and screw the toxic guilt you serve...This shame and guilt you spread are a negative aspect of developing people, and actually helps them to become addicts...

It's not for the uninitiated...

I used to smoke weed all the time. Once in awhile I'd do shrooms or X, and on extremely rare occasions I'd do LSD, DMT, or some lines of snow... I even made a tea with Nightshade lol... but I will never try Meth, and will most likely never try heroine. I've seen what meth does to people's faces... I want no part of that.

Over the last 37 years I've tried just about everything, yet I had no desire to surrender my life.>I still had to work, college, military, family and work..I know many professionals that party, yet it does not alter their process of brain function...to become addicted....

Let's try this again. Copd is a disease that causes a person's lung capacity to be greatly diminished. It usually results in death. My friend started using cannabis oil to treat it. His doctor told him that his oxygen absorption rate has more than quintupled. That means his lungs are taking in five times more oxygen. In other words, his lung function improved. DRAMATICALLY! That is a fact. Now quit with your knee jerk reactions and either believe me, or simply Be silent.

Surely there have been some medical treatise written on the subject. With such a miracle cure as in CURE pot should be given in hospitals. Why did Leonard Nimoy just die of COPD? Did he have a stupid doctor?

Likely your friend was also getting treatment and that's what caused his improvement.
You're not listening. My friend was slowly dying. He's better now. Those are the facts. And if you Google copd and cannabis oil, you will see that there has been a lot written about it. And yes. Nemoy's doctor was an idiot. There's also the simple fact that most states don't allow medical marajuana. Our government is causing the deaths of countless people because they want to make a weed illegal.

Anecdotal evidence is not proof.

Surely there have been some medical treatise written on the subject. With such a miracle cure as in CURE pot should be given in hospitals. Why did Leonard Nimoy just die of COPD? Did he have a stupid doctor?

Likely your friend was also getting treatment and that's what caused his improvement.
You're not listening. My friend was slowly dying. He's better now. Those are the facts. And if you Google copd and cannabis oil, you will see that there has been a lot written about it. And yes. Nemoy's doctor was an idiot. There's also the simple fact that most states don't allow medical marajuana. Our government is causing the deaths of countless people because they want to make a weed illegal.

Anecdotal evidence is not proof.
Then prove me wrong! There is plenty of evidence for the beneficial effects of cannabis. It's even being used to treat cancer, and has also been shown to help people with multiple sclerosis. Do some research.

I have muscle spasm in my legs and back from many problems with my spine being pinched..All the muscle relaxers I get from the doc do not work as well as weed..

Mom is a drug addict. When she gets clean she can have her children back.
How is she a drug addict? Pot does have a beneficial effect on several medical conditions. At least one of them can be lifesaving. I have a friend with stage three COPD. He was on three different medications. He would die without them. He started using cannabis oil, and only needs a rescue inhaler now. The government really needs to change its attitude about pot. At least for medical use.
you are wasting your time......Katz head is so far up her ass she thinks its 1949...

A propaganda story complaining about alleged propaganda. Talk about hypocrisy!
No mention of what the alleged misinformation was.
Meanwhile, misinformation about pot being benign is propagated incessantly by media with no warning of the devastating anxiety and depression inducing effects of pot. Not a word, no clamor.

A propaganda story complaining about alleged propaganda. Talk about hypocrisy!
No mention of what the alleged misinformation was.
Meanwhile, misinformation about pot being benign is propagated incessantly by media with no warning of the devastating anxiety and depression inducing effects of pot. Not a word, no clamor.
I don't get those conditions, maybe you did??

Forum List

Back