COP SHOOTS WHEELCHAIR MAN 9ine times in the back ***WARNING GRAPHIC***

If any of those fuktarded pigs had ANY fucking brains of any kind, they would have just pulled one of the leads off his battery pack.
Dead in the parking lot, right there. Nowhere to go.

Or, shoot out his fucking tires. Geezus cryst.....theses pieces of shit can't walk and shoot out a wheelchair tire at the same time?

Or sticking their knight stick through the wheel spokes?????

Or tasered the the asshole? Or tasered his battery?

I mean, shit!!!! There's a list of things that can be done besides wasting a load of ammo in him!!!

Shit, they had time to block him between two police cruisers!!!!

how dangerous can a man in a wheelchair be if you have to shoot him in the back 9 times???

if he had a gun maybe,, but he didnt

Why was he running? What if he did have a gun and went into the store shooting and the cops didn't stop him? I admit the video looks damning to the cops though.

In my view, they were incompetent and presented a far greater danger to the store patrons with all that gunfire than one weird dude in a wheelchair with a knife. I can't begin to tell you how many ways I could think of to stop and disable that guy without emptying my service pistol into his back.

All cops want to do now is kill, kill, kill.

Why was he running? What if he did have a gun and went into the store shooting and the cops didn't stop him? I admit the video looks damning to the cops though.
so you want to be able to just shoot anyone that walks into a store because he could shoot people???

sorry I forgot the guy was in a wheel chair,,,

So if this is an old video, what happened to the cop? That was way too many shots, was there an investigation? Dude needs to learn fire discipline, he blasted him 8 times, paused, and pumped one more in him for good measure.

So if this is an old video, what happened to the cop? That was way too many shots, was there an investigation? Dude needs to learn fire discipline, he blasted him 8 times, paused, and pumped one more in him for good measure.
try following the thread,, I posted two articles on what happened to him,,,

so you want to be able to just shoot anyone that walks into a store because he could shoot people???

sorry I forgot the guy was in a wheel chair,,,
He wasn't just walking (or wheeling) into the store, he was fleeing law enforcement. No one condones cops just shooting people at random. When a suspect is fleeing, cops don't know if that person is armed or not. The fact he was in a wheelchair makes no difference he could be easily packing a gun.

He wasn't just walking (or wheeling) into the store, he was fleeing law enforcement. No one condones cops just shooting people at random. When a suspect is fleeing, cops don't know if that person is armed or not. The fact he was in a wheelchair makes no difference he could be easily packing a gun.

Fleeing in a WHEELCHAIR.

Be serious, dude.

youre right,, he didnt know if he was carrying,, he just went ahead and shot him anyway,,

a little ole lady walking in the store can be carrying too,, doesnt mean you just shoot them,,,

yeah did you see how fast he was moving?? the cop had to stop and wait for him to get there,,,

youre right,, he didnt know if he was carrying,, he just went ahead and shot him anyway,,

a little ole lady walking in the store can be carrying too,, doesnt mean you just shoot them,,,

yeah did you see how fast he was moving?? the cop had to stop and wait for him to get there,,,
The little old lady was not fleeing law enforcement. Did you see my video?

Wrong.
The fact he was in a wheel chair makes it much harder and unlikely he could get into back pockets, waistband holster, etc.
And it does not really matter, because the cops have to actually SEE a gun before they legally can shoot in self defense.
They can not shoot just because someone is fleeing.
The law can not allow for police to shoot any more often or easily than anyone.
And if one can shoot someone out of an imagined fantasy, then we could all shoot police just as easily and legally.

The little old lady was not fleeing law enforcement. Did you see my video?
yeah he was fleeing pretty fast,, the cop almost had to walk to keep up,,,
thats what we need though,, everytime someone flees from a cop they just shoot them in the back,,,

Wrong.
The fact he was in a wheel chair makes it much harder and unlikely he could get into back pockets, waistband holster, etc.
And it does not really matter, because the cops have to actually SEE a gun before they legally can shoot in self defense.
They can not shoot just because someone is fleeing.
The law can not allow for police to shoot any more often or easily than anyone.
And if one can shoot someone out of an imagined fantasy, then we could all shoot police just as easily and legally.
I posted a video of a guy in a wheel chair shooting people.
yeah he was fleeing pretty fast,, the cop almost had to walk to keep up,,,
thats what we need though,, everytime someone flees from a cop they just shoot them in the back,,,
There is no reason to be fleeing.

Forum List

Back