COP SHOOTS WHEELCHAIR MAN 9ine times in the back ***WARNING GRAPHIC***

Why flee? Also my video, Man in wheelchair shoots people. Apparently he had no trouble handling a firearm.
people flee for a lot of different reasons,, dont waste your time asking me why,,

as you said the cop didnt even know if he was armed so wheres the danger to justify shooting him???

progressive hunter OP
people flee for a lot of different reasons,, dont waste your time asking me why,,

as you said the cop didnt even know if he was armed so wheres the danger to justify shooting him???
What!? Because he could have been armed!!! Suspects often flee when they are armed. Again, why are you avoiding my video of the guy that shot people from a wheelchair? Too bad some cop didn't bust a cap on that asshole.

It could have been avoided if the guy would not have tried to get away. I think the cop got manslaughter.

Well, perhaps, but the guy was posing no threat to the police and, c'mon, man, a wheelchair? He wasn't exactly fleeing the scene...

I posted a video of a guy in a wheel chair shooting people.

There is no reason to be fleeing.

That was with a rifle that was fully exposed.
Since the guy in the wheelchair that was shot did not have any exposed weapon, it would be far harder for him to be able to pull a concealed weapon than a person not in a wheel chair.

That was with a rifle that was fully exposed.
Since the guy in the wheelchair that was shot did not have any exposed weapon, it would be far harder for him to be able to pull a concealed weapon than a person not in a wheel chair.
You don't know that, he could have had it concealed in one of his hands. The fact is, the man with the rifle was in a WHEELCHAIR!! Would you not want a cop to stop him with a bullet?

In my view, they were incompetent and presented a far greater danger to the store patrons with all that gunfire than one weird dude in a wheelchair with a knife. I can't begin to tell you how many ways I could think of to stop and disable that guy without emptying my service pistol into his back.
Are you a cop? No? Yeah, well then no one cares about your opinion.

progressive hunter OP

What!? Because he could have been armed!!! Suspects often flee when they are armed. Again, why are you avoiding my video of the guy that shot people from a wheelchair? Too bad some cop didn't bust a cap on that asshole.
so you want me to compare one case against what happened in another???

that would mean we shoot every person in a wheel chair,,

youre one sick mother fucker,,

Magaturds: ^^ Cosplayers for victimhood.
^^^ Nazis - Racists, bigots, piles of shit.

1665156354065.png

Forum List

Back