Cop shoot teen in the head. Lies about it. Then gets caught lying and lis sommore!

Balch Springs Police Chief Jonathan Haber earlier said that his officer shot the student after the car he was in reversed towards officers "in an aggressive manner," but later said the car was pulling forward and away.

Officer who shot and killed 15-year-old Jordan Edwards fired

Opps, why the cop claim that they were trying to run them over first? We all know why.

And just think, these are the sorts of people that you think should be the only ones allowed to have guns....

These shootings are getting ridiculous.

What do you mean "getting"? They have been ridiculous for decades, only now with the internet and the cameras in everybody's phones are the abuses by law enforcement being reported.

If it's true, and you loonies said it so there's a chance that it isn't entirely, then he will be charged. He was fired btw.

I'll wait until investigations are brought to light.

Republicans will want to know his grades before they say he was innocent! The Police System is like Bleach. Works great on whites but ruins color.

Republicans will want to know his grades before they say he was innocent! The Police System is like Bleach. Works great on whites but ruins color.

Almost as pathetic as your attempt to make this political is the fact that the kid who was killed wasn't even the driver. The POS cop needs to be indicted for Murder 2.

Balch Springs Police Chief Jonathan Haber earlier said that his officer shot the student after the car he was in reversed towards officers "in an aggressive manner," but later said the car was pulling forward and away.

Opps, why the cop claim that they were trying to run them over first? We all know why.

/--- You cop haters need to sign up with your local police department to protect the neighborhood with your life if necessary and show us how it's done. Chop Chop

/--- You cop haters need to sign up with your local police department to protect the neighborhood with your life if necessary and show us how it's done. Chop Chop

I support GOOD cops. I despise bad ones. Bad ones make the jobs of the good ones ten times harder.

Almost as pathetic as your attempt to make this political is the fact that the kid who was killed wasn't even the driver. The POS cop needs to be indicted for Murder 2.

I didn't mention politics and I never said he was the driver, Catlin Jenner or the Batman.

I didn't mention politics and I never said he was the driver, Catlin Jenner or the Batman.

"REPUBLICANS will want to know his grades...." I rest my case your Honor....

Yes, you laugh.... but you know you're busted..

Republicans are the ones who typically defend cop shootings by blaming the victim. That's a fact. You don't like it? Then stop doing it. Easy solution.

But you seem to think that identifing the group who does it is unfair to the group doing it. That's weird. Should I say they would do the opposite to protwct your feelings snowflake?

Republicans are the ones who typically defend cop shootings by blaming the victim. That's a fact. You don't like it? Then stop doing it. Easy solution.

But you seem to think that identifing the group who does it is unfair to the group doing it. That's weird. Should I say they would do the opposite to protwct your feelings snowflake?

In other words, yet again, you try and make a political statement about a horrible event. Typical progressive.

Anyone but a cop that lied to such a degree in a murder investigation would be a major suspect and often end up being charged.

So the "kid" was trying to get away. A vehicle is a dangerous thing and can be used as a weapon.

upload_2017-5-4_3-58-56.jpeg

Forum List

Back