Cop: ‘if obama doesn’t follow the constitution, we don’t have to’

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
COP: ‘IF OBAMA DOESN’T FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION, WE DON’T HAVE TO’

A shocking video shows a New Jersey cop responding to a complaint about corruption by asserting that law enforcement officers no longer need to follow the Constitution because it has already been decimated by President Obama.

Seeking to file a complaint about the Helmetta Regional Animal Shelter, Steve Wronko visited the Helmetta Police Department to air his grievances about the shelter falling prey to nepotism and corruption as a result of Helmetta Mayor Nancy Martin appointing her son Brandon Metz to head up the facility.

“I’ve made objections about what’s going on at the shelter over there,” Wronko tells the police officer, adding, “My first and fourth amendment rights were violated, my civil rights were violated.”

“Obama just decimated the freakin’ Constitution, so I don’t give a damn. If he doesn’t follow the Constitution, we don’t have to,” responds the cop, brazenly violating the oath he swore to uphold the Constitution.

» Cop: ?If Obama Doesn?t Follow the Constitution, We Don?t Have To? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

The cop shouldn't bring his politics to work. Fire him.

So a crooked cop has found a new excuse for his criminal behaviour. And you would hang that on the President? Getting kind of desperate, aren't you?

So a crooked cop has found a new excuse for his criminal behaviour. And you would hang that on the President? Getting kind of desperate, aren't you?

Did you read my reply? I did not excuse his behavior in the least. I said fire him! I gave no credence to his argument!

If we used the cop's logic, The president didn't follow the constitution, so he doesn't have to, then we could say we don't have to follow the laws either. Everyone has to be held responsible from the top on down.

Start with the cop. Can him.

If we used the cop's logic, The president didn't follow the constitution, so he doesn't have to, then we could say we don't have to follow the laws either. Everyone has to be held responsible from the top on down.

So when does obammy get his pink slip? And I'm not talking about the one in his closet.

The pink slip in his closet belongs to his wife, the one in your closet does not...Cops don't follow the law, they abuse it also..

Last edited:

So when does obammy get his pink slip? And I'm not talking about the one in his closet.

The pink slip in his closet belongs to his wife, the one in your closet does not...Cops don't follow the law, they abuse it also..

Stop stealing my material.
The cop makes a good point,Obammy has been abusing the constitution for years.

Whats good for the goose and all that......

And if it belongs to his wife whats it doing in his closet? And we all know with the size of moochelles ass it would never fit the pencil necked kenyen.

derp logic by the cop

also politics at work is fucking dumb

Yesterday Obama said he was always looking for ways to stay inside of the lines yet get something done despite a do-nothing congress

What this really means is he has lawyers constantly looking for weaknesses and loopholes in our laws they can take advantage of, because what is good for this country and what he wants to do are diametrically opposed.

He has the mind of a criminal, plain and simple. He refuses to conform to the law.

And considering his conduct since taking the oath of office, nobody would ever confuse him with a proactive leader. He only does what he feels he has to do, never what needs to be done or what is the right thing to do.

derp logic by the cop

The natural reaction to a poor example being set by the president.

It's only a natural reaction to a surface level thinker. An idiot.

"If my mommy breaks the law I can too" is not logical, it's immature and preposterous. Never mind that the entire premise is up for debate and judicial review, but just assuming the premise is true: this reaction is derp-level drooly pool.

Stop stealing my material.
The cop makes a good point,Obammy has been abusing the constitution for years.

Whats good for the goose and all that......

Oblama has not abused the Constitution anymore than any other president...the goose would not look good in a pink slip..

I get the point but it's a very, very dangerous concept for a sworn officer of the law to explore. Leave the law breaking to the politicians.

And if it belongs to his wife whats it doing in his closet? And we all know with the size of moochelles ass it would never fit the pencil necked kenyen.

It's a walk in closet with a wide bottom..

derp logic by the cop

The natural reaction to a poor example being set by the president.

It's only a natural reaction to a surface level thinker. An idiot.

"If my mommy breaks the law I can too" is not logical, it's immature and preposterous. Never mind that the entire premise is up for debate and judicial review, but just assuming the premise is true: this reaction is derp-level drooly pool.

Perhaps, but still Obama has only himself to blame if the derps come out of the woodwork by the thousands. He set's a poor example. Breaking the the law pays. Being a straight-shooter is passe' and only sucks do the right thing.

Last edited:
Obama is not responsible for idiots behaving like idiots. If I said fat ppl suck on t.v. and one shoots me, getting shot does not get blamed on me......its blamed on the emotional murderous moron.

Shes wearing a short skirt....oh blame her when shes raped.

Obama may or may not have broken the law. Blame him when the entire law enforcement ALSO sworn to uphold the law follow suit? Umm. No. Thats retard logic.

COP: ‘IF OBAMA DOESN’T FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION, WE DON’T HAVE TO’

A shocking video shows a New Jersey cop responding to a complaint about corruption by asserting that law enforcement officers no longer need to follow the Constitution because it has already been decimated by President Obama.

Seeking to file a complaint about the Helmetta Regional Animal Shelter, Steve Wronko visited the Helmetta Police Department to air his grievances about the shelter falling prey to nepotism and corruption as a result of Helmetta Mayor Nancy Martin appointing her son Brandon Metz to head up the facility.

“I’ve made objections about what’s going on at the shelter over there,” Wronko tells the police officer, adding, “My first and fourth amendment rights were violated, my civil rights were violated.”

“Obama just decimated the freakin’ Constitution, so I don’t give a damn. If he doesn’t follow the Constitution, we don’t have to,” responds the cop, brazenly violating the oath he swore to uphold the Constitution.

» Cop: ?If Obama Doesn?t Follow the Constitution, We Don?t Have To? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

The cop shouldn't bring his politics to work. Fire him.

Thought ya had to be at least 21 to become a police officer? Isn't this the sort of thing every child is instructed against believing? Two wrongs don't make a right.

Obama is not responsible for idiots behaving like idiots. If I said fat ppl suck on t.v. and one shoots me, getting shot does not get blamed on me......its blamed on the emotional murderous moron.

That is the yelling fire scenario.

If you hadn't said it, you wouldn't be used for target practice.

Obama has a responsibility because of his position and his constant exposure. Leadership is a heavy burden. He takes it too lightly, obviously, and the repercussions are often disastrous.

And it's never his fault

Forum List

Back