Cop gets 40 years for killing 6-year-old

Why do you think so first? Because we are a racist nations? Yes, we are, but I believe we are improving, despite the Alt Right Nation of Racists.

When you look at the facts of this case, such as the driver's hands can be seen very clearly, being held up as the cop instructed - the cop was SO wrong. He was completely out of control.

Louisiana officer gets 40 years in prison in killing of 6-year-old with autism

My opinion of this is that he definitely deserves a couple of decades in jail for this, however, had the tables been turned (a white cop killing a black kid), the white cop would have gotten time served at most, if found guilty at all.

I have to agree if the father had been black he would have been labeled a "thug" and there would have been ZERO empathy for his autistic son.

The officer would have had all charges dismissed after a very quick investigation.

When you look at the facts of this case, such as the driver's hands can be seen very clearly, being held up as the cop instructed - the cop was SO wrong. He was completely out of control.
Apparently police in some states are not properly trained.

Most of the police in every state are not properly trained.

Apparently police in some states are not properly trained.
In addition, there just is not a shortage of animals and monsters who wear police uniforms.

Forum List

Back