Cop Caught On Cam Beating Patient At Hospital - Indicted

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Body Cam Of Cop Beating Innocent Man So Disturbing, He Was Actually Charged

With all of these police beatings caught on body cam -- one should be thankful there was a cam there to record it. It helps everyone involved -- it helps the officer clear themselves if he or she was falsely accused -- and it also helps us to get rid of the bad officers who actually abuse their authority.

In this case, this is the epitome of a bad officer. Anyone here feels he shouldn't have been charged?

To summarize -- a 19 year old kid was recently discharged from the hospital and was waiting in the hospital lobby for his mother to pick him up.

Police question him and ask him what he is doing there, the 19 year old tells them he is waiting for his mother and then states he is not obligated to tell them anything further. When asked to get off the phone, the kid complies but he is still grabbed by one of the officers -- surprised, the kid calls the officer "bro" which angers the officer and thus begins to punch the kid.

The kid is pinned down by multiple officers and repeatedly punched in the back of the head, the officer then goes to file a false police report and also give false testimony to another officer -- he has since been charged with aggravated perjury and official oppression..How he wasn’t charged for assault is beyond me – but hey, its Texas --- gotta take what you can get.

Last edited:
You dont think its less than it used to be?
it is far less than it use to be...Police brutality was rampant in years past -- that is sort of how you got groups like the Black Panthers and Deacons for Defense..

Does the blurry still cam photo reflect the actual situation or is it submitted to enhance the claim? It looks like a female officer was also involved.

Does the blurry still cam photo reflect the actual situation or is it submitted to enhance the claim? It looks like a female officer was also involved.
What do you have against reading and pressing play on videos?

Are you trying to figure out a way that you can excuse the actions of this officer? Adorable.

It looks like the police had some valid questions. The black kid did what black kids do. He copped an attitude and mouthed off.

I hope the officer gets off.

It looks like the police had some valid questions. The black kid did what black kids do. He copped an attitude and mouthed off.

You clearly didn't watch the video or read the story --- the officer didn't have valid concerns because if you seen the video -- there were more than one person in the lobby -- but the person who was ACTUALLY a patient is the one the officer questions -- but yea, the black kid had it coming...This is why I have zero respect for racists.

You clearly didn't watch the video or read the story --- the officer didn't have valid concerns because if you seen the video -- there were more than one person in the lobby -- but the person who was ACTUALLY a patient is the one the officer questions -- but yea, the black kid had it coming...This is why I have zero respect for racists.
I watched the video.

Forum List

Back