Coolest Summer I can remember...

Thunder......my visuals pwn your BS. Not to mention, the angry personal attack tirades make you look like a religious k00k. Every single response by a skeptic is met with a total mental meltdown!! Whats up with that?

Anyway......either way, nobody cares. The science chatter is irrelevant in the bigger picture. The AGW crowd has not been able to make its case to the world after 25 years. Fossil fuels still dominate and will for decades.

:boobies::boobies:You lOsE:boobies::boobies:

You know JC.....if the country was exposed to this forum and digested the facts, there would be no AGW movement at all. The AGW is effective only inasmuch as they can present this shit with no context. Like on the California drought......the peddle this shit storyline and it is bought by the suckers who have zero concept of the history of drought.

You know JC.....if the country was exposed to this forum and digested the facts, there would be no AGW movement at all. The AGW is effective only inasmuch as they can present this shit with no context. Like on the California drought......the peddle this shit storyline and it is bought by the suckers who have zero concept of the history of drought.
Yes, I agree. It is sad that reasonable people get suckered into such bs. And in your previous post, you're exactly right, instead of calmly explaining thier position they message board yell and use insults like we did something directly to them. For me, it's what perpetuates the false claim, it's something they can't defend so they'll just yell and scream and insult and buddy you just better like it. It's the way my dad use to use corporal punishment for spilling a glass of milk. Over react and act like a complete ass and push me away. That's how I feel here from them, they act like my out of control father 50 years ago.

Im glad there are suckers though JC.......wouldn't be having so much fun on this forum if there weren't. Ive spent my life making fun of social oddball suckers. If you traced these people back to pre-adolescence, you would see a history of followers, cowardice, conformity, social outcasts, hysterical tendencies........these are all traits seen consistently with those on the far left. They ALL place a supreme trust in ALL of the conventional wisdom and reject ALL information that may take them out of the comfy zone. They can exist only in the comfy zone.....to venture out of it is tragic to these people. They were irrelevant in their younger years.....damn if theyre ever going to stray from the matrix dynamic. Even the most prolific losers often find a place to blend in........the social oddballs can find some sort of sanctuary in embracing this climate science crap.

In Colorado...

Anyone else experiencing the same?...

Spring was downright cold.

:)

peace...

Cooler than usual where I am too.
I heard that Global Warming is taking a break for as long as 10, maybe up to 20 years.
:chillpill:

Sort of like it has done ...........umm............in cycles for.........as long as the earth has existed.
:thewave:

Whatever you say rolling blunder, so smart you are reading usa today, how about that movie chinatown, lots of truth and fact there. I say Chinatown is closer to the truth than the, "usa", today.
OK...so you're simply insane and lost in the ozone.

I just got 2 inches of rain, I see the hay field getting watered, the Castaic reservoir is full, the only thing happening is they are selling us more windmills and solar panels while raising water rates.
There was a little rain, mostly in the southern California deserts, that did almost nothing to ease the drought conditions gripping the state, nor did it fill the many very low reservoirs around the state. You seem very crazy.

rolling blunder, why must you always talk about my butt?
It wouldn't even come up if you weren't so insistent on keeping your head jammed so far up there that you can tickle your tonsils by wiggling your ears.
Rolling blunder, you do not see a see the bait?: no wonder you blunder so easily, first by quoting USA Today then LA Times, which I dismissed as political. [/quote]
Yeah, you dismiss two reputable major newspapers reporting on California's worsening drought because the facts disagree with your insane delusions. LOL. Such a crackpot!

You thought the reference to Chinatown was crazy.
Nope! I thought you were crazy. Chinatown is a movie, it's fictional, it's set in the 1930s, and it has nothing to do with the current drought conditions that have been building up for several years.

Chinatown is about california water wars and the Los Angeles water wars.
Right, and those have nothing whatsoever to do with the current drought.

Rolling Blunder, did you dismiss Chinatown simply because you ate ignorant or are you a bit to emotionally invested in your position
Nope. I dismissed your idiotic Chinatown reference because it has nothing whatsoever to do with the current drought.

It's all about money and power, nothing else.
No again. This is all about you being a delusional retard.

Rolling Blunder, so little you know. If rolling blunder could not insult rolling blunder could not post any response.

Chinatown is a movie with a fictional story, yes, but like all good stories there are also facts, like there is a california, it's in the movie but for "rolling blunder", that makes it fiction. Mulholland also was not simply the name of the road above hollywood, Mulholland was the water commissioner while Los Angeles was conspiring to steal Owens Valley water. And what about the newspaper then printing article's to scare the people? Would it not be the retard who blindly believes the same paper who in the past printed false water/drought stories.

Just a year ago, maybe two the drought was over and the story was the mayor was not going to end the water restrictions, which meant people would still get all the water they need but they would pay more.

Further the cost to go green energy is raising the cost of water dramatically, 100%

California also shut down two nuclear reactors.

Maybe california needs to produce electricity instead of wasting over a 100 billion on green energy.

The politicians are crooks, agw and the drought, green energy, it's all a huge fraud.

California needs energy to pump water.

Banks have loaned all the money to build all this green energy garbage, they get rich while printing the stories the retards believe.

Which indicates I think you're wrong. But, it's not as if you weren't already aware.

Forum List

Back