CONVICTED CRIMINALS BEING FLOWN INTO US BY FEDS

And the dems own every ill that befalls them.
Here is probably a dumb question, and it 's not like I hold you responsible for knowing. I haven't heard anything (that I remember) about any being shipped to Tennessee. Seem like I would have, if it were happening. Are they maybe being shipped more to blue states, than red states or is it everywhere, but just not getting caught on camera?

America has enough home grown lowlifes, why is Brandon importing criminals from abroad.

The fellow last week that Biden admitted from Afghanistan admitted that he was a long time Chomo back in the old country.

Here is probably a dumb question, and it 's not like I hold you responsible for knowing. I haven't heard anything (that I remember) about any being shipped to Tennessee. Seem like I would have, if it were happening. Are they maybe being shipped more to blue states, than red states or is it everywhere, but just not getting caught on camera?
The last I heard was the last batch of a couple of days ago went to NY.
It's all being done by contractors (some outfit out of Virginia that did that type of work for the CIA in Iraq) and they don't even know where they will be flying into till the last minute.

The batch that was dropped-off the other day were military-aged males, not a "family unit" in sight.

Last edited:
They are being shipped everywhere. Even if they are not what makes you think none of them will end up there? Does it REALLY matter where they are being shipped to?

From what I have read, they are being shipped to both "Red" and "Blue" states. Not sure of the proportion.

The last I heard was the last batch of a couple of days ago went to NY.
It's all being done by contractors (some outfit out of Virginia that did that type of work for the CIA in Iraq) and they don't even know where they will be flying into till the last minute.

The batch that was dropped-off the other day were military-aged males, not a "family unit" in sight.

That is some weird shady sh*t. I don't know enough law to know legal/illegal, constitutional, unconstitutional. I do know right from wrong, as I was raised right. What they are doing is WRONG.

They are being shipped everywhere. Even if they are not what makes you think none of them will end up there? Does it REALLY matter where they are being shipped to?
No. I just wondered if Joe people were shipping them more to more liberal places, thinking they might not resist the idea or presence as much. I would rather they were not shipping them here, but have no doubt some will get here.

.....and they call Biden lunatic....:rolleyes:

the only lunatics are Americans who are allowing this shit to happen.:mad:

how is this all going to end only GOD knows.....not well if you ask me.

Why should they be flown anywhere but back to the country of origin..............Oh I forgot we ignore the border laws when the DNC is in power..........they get to pick and choose which laws to obey.

And they have opened up the borders to millions more coming across............moving them around for the voter base.......as they get fake ids and I9 forms to work with.

Guess that is the NEW OATH OF OFFICE...........I SWEAR TO LIE AND NOT UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES

The sorry fuckers.

.....and they call Biden lunatic....:rolleyes:

the only lunatics are Americans who are allowing this shit to happen.:mad:

how is this all going to end only GOD knows.....not well if you ask me.
There is only one way to end this..........they own the law.........the fed agencies.............It's walking tall movie on a nation scale. there is no other way..........unless we just DO AS THEY DO AND TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF............We will not obey your BS in our STATES.........When they ship in illegals..........we catch them and throw them the fuck out.

We have every right to enact laws to deal with this and force them out via the law REAGAN PASSED.........They set up a illegal id network with fake ssns..............end that and they are done.

There is only one way to end this..........they own the law.........the fed agencies.............It's walking tall movie on a nation scale. there is no other way..........unless we just DO AS THEY DO AND TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF............We will not obey your BS in our STATES.........When they ship in illegals..........we catch them and throw them the fuck out.

We have every right to enact laws to deal with this and force them out via the law REAGAN PASSED.........They set up a illegal id network with fake ssns..............end that and they are done.

I know...............and in the meantime..... flood America with scum.

millions and millions of them

I know...............and in the meantime..... flood America with scum.

millions and millions of them
They are not really scum......not all of them..........I have worked around many...........They only vote DNC because more can come.....they don't really like the left. They think they are idiots too.

Problem is they are HERE AGAINST THE LAW.........and should be held to the law. The massive use of an underground system of fake ids and SSNs has been used since Reagan. And they are guilty of Identity theft out the ass.............They even take young children's SSNs who have no knowledge their SSNs are being used...........happens all the time. A kid gets older and finds he's been working for the last decade but is really JUAN............

These stories are all out there. We are a corrupt nation now. This can be dealt with locally........The left will challenge any laws passed via state on it..........We just igore any challenges on it and tell them we are a SANCTUARY STATE TOO .............FUCK OFF.

Why should they be flown anywhere but back to the country of origin..............Oh I forgot we ignore the border laws when the DNC is in power..........they get to pick and choose which laws to obey.

And they have opened up the borders to millions more coming across............moving them around for the voter base.......as they get fake ids and I9 forms to work with.

Guess that is the NEW OATH OF OFFICE...........I SWEAR TO LIE AND NOT UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES

The sorry fuckers.
I liked that "fly their asses back to home country so they can try again later" idea, but I don't think it lasted more than about 3 days.

They are not really scum......not all of them..........I have worked around many...........They only vote DNC because more can come.....they don't really like the left. They think they are idiots too.

Problem is they are HERE AGAINST THE LAW.........and should be held to the law. The massive use of an underground system of fake ids and SSNs has been used since Reagan. And they are guilty of Identity theft out the ass.............They even take young children's SSNs who have no knowledge their SSNs are being used...........happens all the time. A kid gets older and finds he's been working for the last decade but is really JUAN............

These stories are all out there. We are a corrupt nation now. This can be dealt with locally........The left will challenge any laws passed via state on it..........We just igore any challenges on it and tell them we are a SANCTUARY STATE TOO .............FUCK OFF.

Fuck them

Fuck all illegals who are in America against the Law

Forum List

Back