Contraception Mandate Not Doing Well, Joe Goebbels Would be So Proud

(Anita Dunne may no longer be of the Obama Inner Circle, but I'll betcha Cass Sunstein is preening his peacock feathers after this one. Just a nudge, just another nudge
How many of 'Bam's boys frequent here?)

"The Obama campaign is today beginning a new effort to enlist and educate at least 2 million supporters for a "grassroots communications team" they're calling the Truth Team.

"The goal is to ensure that when Republicans attack President Obama's record, grassroots supporters can take ownership of the campaign and share the facts with the undecided voters in their lives," the campaign said in a statement.

The teams will be first launched in 13 "swing states," including Iowa, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Minnesota, Nevada, Ohio and Virginia.

The rollout also includes a social media blitz, directing supporters to three new websites: KeepingHisWord.com, which highlights Obama's record and "promises kept"; KeepingGOPHonest.com, which highlights GOP policy positions; and AttackWatch.com, which fact-checks claims made against Obama on the campaign trail."

Obama Campaign Launches 'Truth Teams' | ABC News - Yahoo! News

Didn't they try this already? Wasn't it a tremendous flop?

There was a "Hitler finds out" video on that...hysterical

I'm just waiting for some Democrat to take the President's advice and get it MY face.

It'll be the LAST face he gets into, at least until his heals up!

(Anita Dunne may no longer be of the Obama Inner Circle, but I'll betcha Cass Sunstein is preening his peacock feathers after this one. Just a nudge, just another nudge

"The Obama campaign is today beginning a new effort to enlist and educate at least 2 million supporters for a "grassroots communications team" they're calling the Truth Team.

"The goal is to ensure that when Republicans attack President Obama's record, grassroots supporters can take ownership of the campaign and share the facts with the undecided voters in their lives," the campaign said in a statement.

The teams will be first launched in 13 "swing states," including Iowa, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Minnesota, Nevada, Ohio and Virginia.

The rollout also includes a social media blitz, directing supporters to three new websites: KeepingHisWord.com, which highlights Obama's record and "promises kept"; KeepingGOPHonest.com, which highlights GOP policy positions; and AttackWatch.com, which fact-checks claims made against Obama on the campaign trail."

I saw that, it's so fucking sick it's not funny.

Obama is a cult
Progressives are a cult.

I saw that, it's so fucking sick it's not funny.

Obama is a cult
Progressives are a cult.

It does remind me of Jonestown. you can see them lining up for the cup of kool-aid laced cyanide. scary and creepy

Forum List

Back