Occupy CPAC protestors paid $60 by Union

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Oh this is special. I just love grass root movements.

:razz:

Protesters at Friday’s “Occupy CPAC” event, organized by AFL-CIO and the Occupy DC movement, told The Daily Caller that they were paid “sixty bucks a head” to protest outside the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, D.C.

One protester told TheDC that all the “Occupy” activists were being paid to protest, and that his union, Sheet Metal Workers Local 100, approached him about the money-making opportunity.

“I have nothing nice to say about Local 100. … They just told me ‘you wanna make sixty bucks? So c’mon,’” the protester said.

Other “Occupy CPAC” protesters were unwilling to speak on camera because they were unaware what they were protesting and what the CPAC event was about.

Read more: Occupy CPAC | Union | Paid | The Daily Caller

Protesters at Friday’s “Occupy CPAC” event, organized by AFL-CIO and the Occupy DC movement, told The Daily Caller that they were paid “sixty bucks a head” to protest outside the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, D.C.

One protester told TheDC that all the “Occupy” activists were being paid to protest, and that his union, Sheet Metal Workers Local 100, approached him about the money-making opportunity.

“I have nothing nice to say about Local 100. … They just told me ‘you wanna make sixty bucks? So c’mon,’” the protester said.

Other “Occupy CPAC” protesters were unwilling to speak on camera because they were unaware what they were protesting and what the CPAC event was about.

I just posted the video a few minutes ago: A must see.

OWS: 'Grass Roots' Occupy Wall Street DC PAID To Protest CPAC - YouTube

Does that meet the minimum wage requirement? Did they pay SS on the money? No way is $60 a living wage. And what about their health insurance?

yup. That's the OWS crowd for ya.

I just posted the video a few minutes ago: A must see.

OWS: 'Grass Roots' Occupy Wall Street DC PAID To Protest CPAC - YouTube

Oh apologies AA I didn't see your thread before I posted mine.

Who gives a rats ass what is stated by a rag started by Tucker Carlson and Neil Patel the former henchmen of the criminally insane Dick Cheney. When you find a source that is not bias get back with me. Strange how something of such implications did not find its way into the mainstream media. It is just bullshit. Corruption, Health care costs, The federal reserve, the housing market, wall street, fair trade agreements. Let us focus on that stuff as a country. Then we can fight over if condoms are a national priority.

Saturday, Pence flew from Las Vegas to Indianapolis. Before Sunday’s game, reporters with Pence were told to stay in their van outside the stadium as they wouldn’t be there long.

“As media pool has been made aware, a staffer told pool that VPOTUS may depart the game early. Did not indicate how early,” wrote NBC News reporter Vaughn Hillyard on Twitter on Sunday.

On his own Twitter account, Pence posted a photo of himself and second lady Karen Pence as if it were taken at 11:27 a.m. Sunday. That same photo had been published on his official Indiana governor account Nov. 23, 2014 during a Colts game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.

What happened next couldn’t have been a surprise. The 49ers had consistently led the way on the National Football League’s controversial national anthem protests. (Former quarterback Colin Kaepernick helped set off this movement last season.) As “The Star-Spangled Banner” played, several 49ers players did just as they done numerous times. On cue, the Pences and their security detail stormed out.

“I left today's Colts game because @POTUS and I will not dignify any event that disrespects our soldiers, our Flag, or our National Anthem,” Pence tweeted before flying back west to Los Angeles.

This immediately felt quite staged, a fact which was confirmed by Trump himself not long after.

“I asked @VP Pence to leave stadium if any players kneeled, disrespecting our country. I am proud of him and @SecondLady Karen,” tweeted Trump.

So, how much did this pre-planned virtue-signaling show cost the American taxpayer for the flights alone?

“According to the Air Force, flying a C-32, the model of plane used for Air Force 2, for one hour costs about $30,000. Pence's flight from Las Vegas to Indianapolis Saturday took about three hours and 20 minutes, so it cost about $100,000. Pence then flew from Indianapolis to Los Angeles on Sunday, which took about four hours and 45 minutes, costing about $142,500. The grand total: about $242,500,” reported CNN’s Rene Marsh on Monday.

Ever since Trump’s inauguration, baseless rumors of the protesters demonstrating against the administration being paid have swirled. As it turns out, Pence himself turns out to have been the paid protester after all. What a twist.
Editorial: Pence the paid protester

Democrat-manufactured outrage. It's what 'Community Organizing' is all about. It's all fake.

Think about it lefties (if that's possible), the OWS protesters railed against corporate power and the disparity of wealth while H'wood is a living symbol of corporate power and the display of degenerate wealth. OWS protesters didn't dare protest H'wood decadence because, surprise surprise, decadent sleaze bag H'wood power brokers were big contributors to the democrat party.

Forum List

Back