Contemptible...Reprehensible: CNN Anchors Ask Dershowitz Who's Side He's On

CNN isn't even trying to hide their contemptible bias against Trump by asking his lawyer, who is a well-known liberal and former Harvard professor Alan Dershowitz, "Just who's side are you on"?

Duh...of course he is on the side of the person paying him...just like he was on the side of those others he defended so well.

Thank you for reinforcing my point.

No problem, it was a stupid question for CNN to ask.

He is on Trump's side just like he was on OJ's side and Epstein's side and Weinstein's side

CNN isn't even trying to hide their contemptible bias against Trump by asking his lawyer, who is a well-known liberal and former Harvard professor Alan Dershowitz, "Just who's side are you on"?

Duh...of course he is on the side of the person paying him...just like he was on the side of those others he defended so well.

He is on Trump's side just like he was on OJ's side and Epstein's side and Weinstein's side

As he stated, the only side he's on is the Constitutions side.

You have to give CNN credit where credit is due. They did allow Dershowitz to speak freely and let him get his point of view across in spite of their opposition.

and his point was he is a lying hypocrite -

Hypocrite? In what way?

And the Constitution says everyone should be the best defense no matter how guilty they are.

I know you will not agree, but I think that bringing on Dershowitz is a tactical error on Trump's part. He was assured of being acquitted, it has never been in doubt, so why bring on the one guy in the country that is the most famous for getting guilty people off?

And the Constitution says everyone should be the best defense no matter how guilty they are.

I know you will not agree, but I think that bringing on Dershowitz is a tactical error on Trump's part. He was assured of being acquitted, it has never been in doubt, so why bring on the one guy in the country that is the most famous for getting guilty people off?

This is historical Gator. It's the first impeachment with no crime committed, it's the first impeachment based on mind reading and future telling, and Dershowitz is going to demonstrate how it's the first un-constitutional impeachment as well.

You have to give CNN credit where credit is due. They did allow Dershowitz to speak freely and let him get his point of view across in spite of their opposition.

Hypocrite? In what way?

When it was Clinton, he claimed that impeachment did not require a crime be committed.

He has now abandoned that argument.

This is historical Gator. It's the first impeachment with no crime committed, it's the first impeachment based on mind reading and future telling, and Dershowitz is going to demonstrate how it's the first un-constitutional impeachment as well.

And people will say that Dershowitz did for Trump what he did for OJ and Epstein.

Trump did not need Dershowitz unless you think that there was a chance that 67 senators voted against him.

Hypocrite? In what way?

When it was Clinton, he claimed that impeachment did not require a crime be committed.

He has now abandoned that argument.

Did you watch the video? And why would he make that claim during the Clinton impeachment when Clinton not only broke the law, but violated his oath of office?

And people will say that Dershowitz did for Trump what he did for OJ and Epstein.

Trump did not need Dershowitz unless you think that there was a chance that 67 senators voted against him.

Dershowitz is a dyed in wool Democrat. If he says what the President did is not impeachable, what more credibility can we have than that?

Dershowitz is a dyed in wool Democrat. If he says what the President did is not impeachable, what more credibility can we have than that?

Dershowitz is first and foremost a Defense Lawyer who will say whatever it takes to get his client off the charges. Just ask OJ and Epstein.

Dershowitz is first and foremost a Defense Lawyer who will say whatever it takes to get his client off the charges. Just ask OJ and Epstein.

Trump is really not his client. He doesn't work for Trump. Explaining the Constitution and the founders intent is not saying anything, it's saying a lot.

Okay, so the Republicans don't really need Dershowitz. But what happens after the Senate votes against the impeachment? Do you really think the Democrats are going to go on CNN, and say "Well it was a fair trial, we just have to live with the outcome????" I'll bet my dollar to your dime that won't happen no matter what. However with Dershowitz testimony, it's at least some defense against their expected reaction.

Dershowitz is no longer a liberal. He is now a wholly owned property of Faux noise. He is no longer allowed to have his own opinions, only theirs, and his sole job is to find ways to justify them through the manipulation of the legal system.

Trump is really not his client. He doesn't work for Trump. Explaining the Constitution and the founders intent is not saying anything, it's saying a lot.

Okay, so the Republicans don't really need Dershowitz. But what happens after the Senate votes against the impeachment? Do you really think the Democrats are going to go on CNN, and say "Well it was a fair trial, we just have to live with the outcome????" I'll bet my dollar to your dime that won't happen no matter what. However with Dershowitz testimony, it's at least some defense against their expected reaction.

He is part of the Trump defense team.

By pointing out constitutional facts only???

That is what he was hired to do, point out the constitutional facts that help Trump.

That is what he was hired to do, point out the constitutional facts that help Trump.

Watch the video in the OP. He tells you all you need to know.

He’s not pointing out facts. He’s making an argument. A bad one.

It's amazing to watch you on the left savage Dershowitz simply because he disagrees with you on what is an impeachable offense!

Professor Dershowitz is intelligent enough to grasp the dangers of "weaponizing" impeachment. You're all so hell bent on "getting" Trump that you don't care if you do serious damage to our system of government. I'll be curious to see how you react when what you're doing NOW to Trump is done to a President who isn't a conservative!

Forum List

Back