Contemplate this Trump lie.....“I don’t do business with Russia.....”

Any rational analysis of communication tries to make sense of it. In case of Trump's communications, Leftists and the Media incessantly try to read into Trump's communications WHATEVER IT TAKES to make them seem false or incorrect.

From what we know, The Trump Organization pursued the development of a "Trump Tower" in Moscow, but the efforts failed, utterly. The people they were dealing with couldn't even locate a site to build the tower.

To any sane person then, the statement that, "I don't do business with Russia" is true. Had the development gone forward, the statement would have been modified. As it is, it is true.

Granted the angry crazy left is historically impaired but do they even understand basic english? President Trump said "i don't" deal with Russia and the crazy left quotes a statement by his son that is more than ten years old. Are crazy lefties accusing the President of having been a capitalist?

Keep that head of yours firmly up Trump's fat ass......So, it is your "intelligent" conclusion that his kids and NOT Trump deals with Russia??????....Si Trump OR his kids lying?.............LOL

Here....let me list the Russia lying by Trump

1. July 26, 2016: "I mean, I have nothing to do with Russia. I don't have any jobs in Russia. I'm all over the world but we're not involved in Russia," Trump tells CBS4.

2. July 26, 2016: "For the record, I have ZERO investments in Russia," Trump tweets.

3. Oct. 6, 2016: During the second presidential debate, Hillary Clinton says Russia is trying to help elect Trump, "maybe because he wants to do business in Moscow." Trump calls this assessment "so ridiculous," adding, "I know nothing about Russia ... I don't deal there."

4. Oct. 24, 2016: "I have nothing to do with Russia folks, I'll give you a written statement," Trump says at a campaign rally.

5. Jan. 11, 2017: Trump tells reporters that he has "no deals that could happen in Russia because we've stayed away," adding that he could "make deals in Russia very easily" but "I just don't want to because I think that would be a conflict."

6. Jan. 11, 2017: "Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!," Trump tweets.

7. Feb. 7, 2017: Trump tweets, "I don't know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters are going crazy."

8. May 11, 2017: Trump tells NBC News that he has "nothing to do with Russia," other than the fact that he "sold a house to a very wealthy Russian many years ago" and hosted the Miss Universe pageant there once. Brendan Morrow

Trump confiscated his interpreter's notes.

That is a crime, stealing government property.

The documentation of Trump's speeches and actions as POTUS are not Trump's property. They belong to the Office of the President of the United States of America, an institution.

To any sane person then, the statement that, "I don't do business with Russia" is true. Had the development gone forward, the statement would have been modified. As it is, it is true.

For other Trump ass kissers......The above is the equivalent of..........

"....you honor, I should be found innovent......yes, I did mug the guy bit his wallet was empty...."...LOL

Forum List

Back