Contact Anheuser Busch, Don't Just Whine

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
I telephoned the Anheuser Busch Company in Los Angeles today and voiced my opinion on their sick transgender Bud Lite
Fiasco. The gentleman gave me an email that would reach the leadership I was criticizing. I urge everyone who objects
to this insanity to email them:

[email protected]

She's with real men.png

I am drunk as fuck! I contacted them and praised them for having that beautiful woman on that ad. Thank you Anheuser! Here's to another box of your beer!

I want this woman to be your spokeswoman! I want to see her beautiful face on all of your cans as I pull beer after beer out of the box!

I telephoned the Anheuser Busch Company in Los Angeles today and voiced my opinion on their sick transgender Bud Lite
Fiasco. The gentleman gave me an email that would reach the leadership I was criticizing. I urge everyone who objects

[email protected]

View attachment 778377
Can I complain that their beer tastes like shit?

That is a bigger problem than some Tranny

I was in WalMart and this BMF was buying 2 twin 24oz packs of Bud Light. The childish shit didn't faze that big dude. Nope.

Bud Lite isn't that good. The smarmy sales executive babe told the Bud base that they are no longer wanted or needed so let's see how they do. In a visit to my local Walmart the other day I noted unsold Bud Lite cases stacked to the ceiling.

Bud Lite isn't that good. The smarmy sales executive babe told the Bud base that they are no longer wanted or needed so let's see how they do. In a visit to my local Walmart the other day I noted unsold Bud Lite cases stacked to the ceiling.
Buy some and draw a mustache.

The employee at Los Angeles Anheuser-Busch got it wrong. The email address he gave me bounced.
So I did a search and this came up:

[email protected]

Give it to them good and hard.

You can write them if it makes you feel better, but I think they got the message loud and clear. I hope the Democrat party does the same but I doubt it.

[email protected]

View attachment 778377
Did you hear the laughing in the background when you called?

I am drunk as fuck! I contacted them and praised them for having that beautiful woman on that ad. Thank you Anheuser! Here's to another box of your beer!

Sure you did troll. Drink all the Tranny Fluid you want. The rest of us don't care. We're just not going to buy it and our methods are ten times more effective than yours. Knock yourself out.

[email protected]

View attachment 778377
Oh, I'm sure the leadership over at Bud is reading and answering every single one of those emails. They definitely aren't having an unpaid intern manage it..... 😄

Oh, I'm sure the leadership over at Bud is reading and answering every single one of those emails. They definitely aren't having an unpaid intern manage it..... 😄

I have made it a practice for decades to write letters to senators, congressmen, CEOs, governors, all sorts of people in upper echelons. My file cabinet has hundreds of replies from them. Your ignorance is what is laughable. I also get many coupons and gift cards for my complaints or suggestions, whichever the case may be. Most people, like you, don't bother to help out or sound off either because you're thoughtless or lazy, probably both. Giggle at that.

I contacted WalMart yesterday and they are sending me a gift card. Nestle just sent me coupons good for another $16. Cox Cable gave me $30 off my monthly bill for two years.

NOBODY except governments have unpaid interns. You have a very great deal to learn, giggles. Why don't you read my book. I'll be glad to answer any questions on chapters that puzzle you.

Forum List

Back