Constitution trivia question for a rep

I will start with an easy question and get harder and harder as we go along. :)

How many enumerated powers does Congress have? Also, you have to state which section of the Constitution the enumerated powers of Congress are found.

Edited to add: Same rules apply. No searching for the answer whether it be on or offline.

Eighteen.

gold wins that round. Good job. :clap2: Something we agree on. :lol:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to goldcatt again.

I owe you some rep gold.

You better get busy. :eusa_whistle:

If you answer the following question correctly, you will get rep. No searching for the answer. You get one chance. When giving the answer, you also have to state how many words are in the amendment answer you gave.

Which amendment of the Constitution contains the fewest words?

well, i don't know...been out of school for decades, and i have purposely not scrolled down to see what others say... but if i were to guess...i'd say the 2nd amendment on the right to bear arms is the shortest...but if it isn't that one, then maybe it is the amendment that speaks of not setting bail too high which is pretty simple as well?

and i am clueless on the precise number of words in either of those amendmts! :lol:

care

If you answer the following question correctly, you will get rep. No searching for the answer. You get one chance. When giving the answer, you also have to state how many words are in the amendment answer you gave.

well, i don't know...been out of school for decades, and i have purposely not scrolled down to see what others say... but if i were to guess...i'd say the 2nd amendment on the right to bear arms is the shortest...but if it isn't that one, then maybe it is the amendment that speaks of not setting bail too high which is pretty simple as well?

and i am clueless on the precise number of words in either of those amendmts! :lol:

care

Thanks for giving it the school try Care. That question has been answered already. It was the VIII Amendment. We are on question two right now. :)

When did the Constitution become law? As in what month, day, and year?

care

You were right the second time. Couldn't have been a newer one, of course. The longer we've been around the longer our pols like to prattle on. :lol:

Who was the person who actually wrote the words of the Constitution onto paper? This is a hard question. I will be very impressed, if anyone knows the answer without looking it up.

Not that it matters if I'm right. You still owe me that rep from the other day. :cool:

That I do. As to your answer...

soup-nazi.jpg

You have to admit I gave you an easy question before gold. The enumerated powers question was so 1L. lol

Who was the person who actually wrote the words of the Constitution onto paper? This is a hard question. I will be very impressed, if anyone knows the answer without looking it up.

I cheated, but I know now!

Next quiz!

What case did the SC first rule the 1st AM binded a private entity and just not the govt., (state action)!!

Forum List

Back