“Conspiracy against the United States”

None of these charges have anything to do with "collusion". Are we all playing dumb now and pretending that politicians from both sides of the aisle don't use their connections to make money? Maxine waters made millions working in congress, why isn't she under investigation?

it's only a small piece of the gigantic clusterfuck of russian interference.

Russian interference is nothing new, they just expanded into social media.
People who choose their political ideology can be set at an early age, by family values.
Look at how the left has tried to change the nation's ideology into a social democracy.
It hasn't worked.
You can't force people into an ideology because of propaganda.

sure, sure peachkins. they expanded themselves right into the oval office... tell me again why trump didn't want any photographers present during that meeting with the foreign minister - you rememer, don't you? the one with minister sergei lavrov and their ambassador <<coughcoughspycoughcough>> to the US sergei kslyak? the american people only found out about it was thru the russians releasing those pics. kinda makes the educated stop, & go hmmmm..... :eusa_think:
static.politico.com.jpg

sure looks like donny is having himself a great time, 'eh?

Last edited:
None of these charges have anything to do with "collusion". Are we all playing dumb now and pretending that politicians from both sides of the aisle don't use their connections to make money? Maxine waters made millions working in congress, why isn't she under investigation?

People who choose their political ideology can be set at an early age, by family values.
Look at how the left has tried to change the nation's ideology into a social democracy.
It hasn't worked.

As if other nations didn't try to influence our elections on social media. As if the US doesn't interfere in foreign elections on a massive scale.

It hasn't worked.

As if other nations didn't try to influence our elections on social media. As if the US doesn't interfere in foreign elections on a massive scale.

Still not the subject at hand.

`
It's called, "The Tu quoque" defense - Tu Quoque is a very common fallacy in which one attempts to defend oneself or another from criticism by turning the critique back against the accuser. This is a classic Red Herring since whether the accuser is guilty of the same, or a similar, wrong is irrelevant to the truth of the original charge. However, as a diversionary tactic, Tu Quoque can be very effective, since the accuser is put on the defensive, and frequently feels compelled to defend against the accusation. And as an added bonus, people forget what the topic is about.

`

`
It's called, "The Tu quoque" defense - Tu Quoque is a very common fallacy in which one attempts to defend oneself or another from criticism by turning the critique back against the accuser. This is a classic Red Herring since whether the accuser is guilty of the same, or a similar, wrong is irrelevant to the truth of the original charge. However, as a diversionary tactic, Tu Quoque can be very effective, since the accuser is put on the defensive, and frequently feels compelled to defend against the accusation.
`

Or in layman's terms, exposing your opponent's hypocritical double standard.

It hasn't worked.

well, whether that is true or not- & i'm sure it is - doesn't make me want to bend over, grab my ankles & say putin & his puppet 'take me' like apparently you & your cowardly, complacent, & unamerican ilk have been all to eager to ....

`
It's called, "The Tu quoque" defense - Tu Quoque is a very common fallacy in which one attempts to defend oneself or another from criticism by turning the critique back against the accuser. This is a classic Red Herring since whether the accuser is guilty of the same, or a similar, wrong is irrelevant to the truth of the original charge. However, as a diversionary tactic, Tu Quoque can be very effective, since the accuser is put on the defensive, and frequently feels compelled to defend against the accusation.
`

Or in layman's terms, exposing your opponent's hypocritical double standard.

lol.... i'm waiting for you to start yelling BENGHAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII next.

It hasn't worked.

well, whether that is true or not- & i'm sure it is - doesn't make me want to bend over, grab my ankles & say putin & his puppet 'take me' like apparently you & your cowardly, complacent, & unamerican ilk have been all to eager to ....

No, you just want to reverse the election and install your preferred candidate.

Never mind that the charges on these two are about illegal business dealings, done before Trump.

obama had 6 years of a (R) congress that tried each & every way to snag him & hillary on a multitude of things.

they failed each & everytime. that should tell you how ridiculous the 'GOP" has become.

fanatics, all.

It hasn't worked.

No, you just want to reverse the election and install your preferred candidate.

i preferred someone who wasn't an orange hued fascist.

Mueller is cool and methodical. Releasing information about indictments of the peripheral characters is a clever move. It eases Trumps tension over his administrations possible collusion, which makes it less probable that Trump will try to eliminate Mueller. I'm sure Mueller isn't playing this chess game with Trump: it will nevertheless keep up the uncertainty in the WH and allow them internally burn themselves up. This is like a TV saga that slowly unfolds with new exciting revelations every week.

Never mind that the charges on these two are about illegal business dealings, done before Trump.

I'm going to need a citation for that allegation.

Robert Mueller’s new indictment of Paul Manafort and Rick Gates, explained

• Between about 2006 and 2015 — the “first part of the scheme,” Mueller writes — Manafort and Gates generated tens of millions of dollars from their work for Ukrainian politicians and Ukraine’s government and tried to hide it from US authorities. They did so by saying the money came from “loans” from offshore corporate entities they controlled, and Manafort used his offshore accounts to buy real estate.
  • But between about 2015 and at least January 2017, “the Ukraine income dwindled” because of the downfall of the country’s president. So during that period, which Mueller calls “the second part of the scheme,” Manafort and Gates “fraudulently secured more than twenty million dollars in loans,” the indictment alleges. They used the real estate Manafort had purchased with his offshore funds as collateral and lied about their company’s income and their existing debt to lenders.

That’s what Rick Gates plead guilty to.

Gates is scheduled to appear before a federal judge Friday to face reduced charges of conspiracy against the United States and lying to federal agents, according to a new court filing.

The potential for a guilty plea could dramatically change the dynamics in the investigation, just one day after special counsel Robert Mueller added a raft of new financial and tax charges to the criminal case against Gates and his longtime colleague, Paul Manafort.

The following looks like what they used to break him down:

The first round of charges contained 12 counts: conspiracy against the United States; conspiracy to launder money; serving as an unregistered agent of a foreign principal; false and misleading Foreign Agents Registration Act statements; false statements; and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts. Both charges from the first indictment in Washington and the second round of charges filed Thursday in Virginia center around Manafort and Gates’ past lobbying and financial activities and are not related to their work directly for the Trump campaign.

And it worked. He broke.

Robert Mueller, Republican hero. He’s doing some amazing work.

Former Trump aide tells loved ones of plans to plead guilty, cooperate with Mueller

Bob is rollin' up the Trump Crime Family as if they were John Gotti or Sammy the Bull.

How Scared Should Trump Be of Mueller? Ask John Gotti or Sammy “The Bull”

TICK TOCK

Pssst: Enable conversations :wink:

giphy.gif

Excellent work, Miss Peach. Now: What do you know about Trump and Russia? Are you under the impression that he had no business dealings, attempted or otherwise, with Russian Oligarchs? A quick Google search for "Trump's business dealings with Russian oligarchs" is a good starting point.

And can anybody playing defense in here tell me when Russia stopped being the sworn enemy of America??

Are you really fine with this country being just like that one. I would love to hear what changed your mind.

Excellent work, Miss Peach. Now: What do you know about Trump and Russia? Are you under the impression that he had no business dealings, attempted or otherwise, with Russian Oligarchs? A quick Google search for "Trump's business dealings with Russian oligarchs" is a good starting point.

And can anybody playing defense in here tell me when Russia stopped being the sworn enemy of America??

Are you really fine with this country being just like that one. I would love to hear what changed your mind.

Still looking for those charges to come forward.

Forum List

Back