Boycott Those Who Boycott The NRA

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
This works both ways, folks.

Now we see the politically correct backlash against the NRA instead of law enforcement that failed to protect our children. Which they swore an oath to serve and protect. Paid for by TAXPAYERS!

Now a bunch of companies are dropping their support for the NRA because they don't want the backlash from snowflakes. This is capitalism and as it should be in a free society but here's the rub.

IT WORKS BOTH WAYS!

We need a national movement to boycott those who boycott the NRA. A boycott of those who would attack our Constitution. A boycott of those who slander the NRA as a terrorist organization. Hell, the NRA was the organization which helped get the background check system in place. So let's get the list going and show these brain dead libtardos you play with fire you get burned.

"But the opposing viewpoint was evident as well. “I discontinued my account with you last night for discontinuing the relationship with the NRA,” another user wrote. “I will encourage all NRA members and gun supporters to do the same. There are 100 million gun owners and 5 million NRA members. Good luck.”

Companies Cut Ties to the N.R.A., but Find There Is No Neutral Ground

Boycott those who boycott those who boycott the NRA.

Aren't you supposed to be at a pussy hat parade today, flakey?

Lieberals brought this on themselves. They want a culture war, identity politics, and they rail law abiding citizens and responsible gun owners who are NRA members are terrorists.

Your gay lover Michelle Moore claims the NRA is a terrorist organization. Are you breaking up over this?

Lieberals brought this on themselves. They want a culture war, identity politics, and they rail law abiding citizens and responsible gun owners who are NRA members are terrorists.

Your gay lover Michelle Moore claims the NRA is a terrorist organization. Are you breaking up over this?
Unhappy are you? Well, that is how you always are, because your idioctocracy takes two steps forward then four steps backwards: always.

Major corporations are dropping NRA like hot potatoes.

When my tax refund check comes in, I am going to send the NRA membership dues. Don't own a gun, but I still support gun ownership.

I posted this before and it's why I think the backlash is going to be worse than what the liberals think. Their knee jerk reactions could even damage attempts at rational solutions.

100 Million gun owners own 250 Million in the core of the country. 10 Democrat Senators are defending their seats in states Trump won. The more attention they bring to the problem the harder it will be for them.

gun-ownership-map-updated.png

Now we see the politically correct backlash against the NRA instead of law enforcement that failed to protect our children. Which they swore an oath to serve and protect. Paid for by TAXPAYERS!

Now a bunch of companies are dropping their support for the NRA because they don't want the backlash from snowflakes. This is capitalism and as it should be in a free society but here's the rub.

IT WORKS BOTH WAYS!

We need a national movement to boycott those who boycott the NRA. A boycott of those who would attack our Constitution. A boycott of those who slander the NRA as a terrorist organization. Hell, the NRA was the organization which helped get the background check system in place. So let's get the list going and show these brain dead libtardos you play with fire you get burned.

"But the opposing viewpoint was evident as well. “I discontinued my account with you last night for discontinuing the relationship with the NRA,” another user wrote. “I will encourage all NRA members and gun supporters to do the same. There are 100 million gun owners and 5 million NRA members. Good luck.”

it's so nice that the NRA has good little shills doing it's deadly bidding.

Just like the right's boycott of Starbucks and Nordstrom went so well.

Last edited:

IT WORKS BOTH WAYS!

Just go to your safe space. Surely the police will be there to protect you like the FBI and Florida police were there to protect the kids they took an oath to protect.

Oh, and here's a stat you should consider.

gun-ownership-map-updated.png

Unhappy are you? Well, that is how you always are, because your idioctocracy takes two steps forward then four steps backwards: always.

Major corporations are dropping NRA like hot potatoes.

Yep the times they are a changin' guys like the NRA's wayne la peckerdoddle are preaching to the old guard , the group that is one the way out, fearful old paranoid geezers , notice he tried to trigger the rank and file rubes by invoking saul alinsky at cpac

IT WORKS BOTH WAYS!

And than shill-in-chief shows up.

Hi Shillian.

IT WORKS BOTH WAYS!

their rank and file trash

These Banks fund killing kids in our schools for one, by AR-xxx Type guns.

nra-financing1.png

I would think they need to explain why. As one Bank of Omaha see guns are bad for business in many ways. And they told the NRA to go to another bank to pimp killing kids and offer for your profits.

Forum List

Back