Consistency?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Thought this post deserved its own thread
I just don't see how anyone could bitch about this. Why don't people say their grievances to the families that had their jobs saved?
They SAVED HUNDREDS of jobs. Hundreds of families will be feeding their families and paying taxes. I think that's awesome!
Besides, the rich and corporations don't pay taxes anyways remember? :rofl:

Somehow tax incentive is bad, but losing 11B to GM and them investing overseas is a good thing :dunno:

I just don't see how anyone could bitch about this. Why don't people say their grievances to the families that had their jobs saved?
They SAVED HUNDREDS of jobs. Hundreds of families will be feeding their families and paying taxes. I think that's awesome!
LOL, for the record: personally I disagree with those psychologists that claim that quoting yourself is a sign of narcissism but don't quote me on that. :D

"His own quotes are his greatest pleasure." -- Dorothy Van Doren, Quiz Show

"well trump said he was going to play hard ball"
True, but reality is hitting him and somehow that's STILL a bad thing.
He could cure every cancer known to man and you assholes would STILL think he is going to eat your babies

He is already doing shitty things, but this is NOT one of them

LOL, for the record: personally I disagree with those psychologists that claim that quoting yourself is a sign of narcissism but don't quote me on that. :D

"His own quotes are his greatest pleasure." -- Dorothy Van Doren, Quiz Show
^^^^thread killla

i am glad people have jobs for the holidays...now does this 7 million really do much in the long run ...the jobs will leave....and the coal jobs are not coming back.....carrier is moving jobs to mexico...what about those jobs...not all the jobs were saved....it is a minor victory in a long war

i want to see some consistency in caring about the debt future generations will inherit....is this a slippery slope? is every corporation threatening to leave suddenly gonna reap a deal with taxpayers...or can trump only leverage those with defense contracts.....

i am glad people have jobs for the holidays...now does this 7 million really do much in the long run ...the jobs will leave....and the coal jobs are not coming back.....carrier is moving jobs to mexico...what about those jobs...not all the jobs were saved....it is a minor victory in a long war

i want to see some consistency in caring about the debt future generations will inherit....is this a slippery slope? is every corporation threatening to leave suddenly gonna reap a deal with taxpayers...or can trump only leverage those with defense contracts.....
They saved 1200 jobs. Carrier is only sending 600 now. That's a WIN. Hell, he aint even President yet.
Corporations have been getting incentive forever, bones. This isn't anything new.

Trump is saving union jobs. Interesting. Put is going to save the jobs at the plant down the road? I hope so.

1.6 million jobs were added last year while 65,000 manufacturing jobs were lost.

Trump, you better keep working . . . bigly.

First off, Democrats no longer give a shit about union jobs or any jobs. When faced with choosing between some goddamn global warming BS, environment BS, regulation BS and jobs they throw jobs under the bus every fucking time. That's why Hillary lost the election.

So don't expect these assholes to be happy about Trump saving 1,000 blue collar union jobs they don't give a shit and haven't for the past 8 years.

Trump is saving union jobs. Interesting. Put is going to save the jobs at the plant down the road? I hope so.

1.6 million jobs were added last year while 65,000 manufacturing jobs were lost.

For Christ's sake he isn't even president yet! LOL Even Obama mocked Trump about keeping Carrier in the US by saying, "What is he going to do? Wave a magic wand?" No Mr. president. He will pick up the phone. And he did.

so as president he can be expected to keep some companies in the us and let others go? interesting how this policy will play out...
Will...will..will. Let's wait and see. So far, he has has accomplished what Obama never thought of doing. Working with people in charge.

For Christ's sake he isn't even president yet! LOL Even Obama mocked Trump about keeping Carrier in the US by saying, "What is he going to do? Wave a magic wand?" No Mr. president. He will pick up the phone. And he did.
If he is bragging about Carrier, he is working.

A. You didn't give a hoot when Obama seved jobs. You only cared about new then. Why the shift?

B. He lost 1000 jobs

C. He said he would tariff companies that left not pay them to stay. Big difference.

D. Show us the jobs the people who lost their jobs get. Are they going to pay as good?

They saved 1200 jobs. Carrier is only sending 600 now. That's a WIN. Hell, he aint even President yet.
Corporations have been getting incentive forever, bones. This isn't anything new.
Well why did carrier wait till now?

This is new. And shocking seeing as how Republicans won.

Looks like corporations are testing the president elect

First off, Democrats no longer give a shit about union jobs or any jobs. When faced with choosing between some goddamn global warming BS, environment BS, regulation BS and jobs they throw jobs under the bus every fucking time. That's why Hillary lost the election.

So don't expect these assholes to be happy about Trump saving 1,000 blue collar union jobs they don't give a shit and haven't for the past 8 years.
Yes, we don't want dirty coal and they are hurting because gas is cheap. Want to help that industry? Start buying premium gas

You can prove anything from a contradiction... so of course consistency is not something these people bother with. That's the only way they can state their profoundly ignorant statements like the only truth is that truth doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back