4.6% unemployment rate

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
one of the great job creators president obama who was handed a bs economy and turned it around ,,,so sorry obama haters

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
one of the great job creators president obama who was handed a bs economy and turned it around ,,,so sorry obama haters

jon you want to argue with the numbers? what I really love about republicans is they are such poor winners

Far more concerned about the record number of people out of the labor force, a problem that skyrocketed under Obama.

Bullshit.

ParticpationRateProjection.jpg

Did economists secretly knew of Obama presidency in 2002?

Job creator? Obama? In the same sentence??

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

The main reason why Trump was elected because the country is not doing worth a shit economically. Not even hitting 3% growth what a shitty ass number, shitty ass number...
:lmao:

But there is bright spot... he is one hell of a gun salesman
3a4bb33697cc5b876b50240136ca5dba.jpg

Far more concerned about the record number of people out of the labor force, a problem that skyrocketed under Obama.

Bullshit.

ParticpationRateProjection.jpg

Did economists secretly knew of Obama presidency in 2002?

Not sure where you're getting this. or what projections have to do with it. The fact remains that the labor participation rate has been declining at an unprecedented rate under Obama.

Clearly you are easily duped by government propaganda.

Will you still be after Jan. 20th?

Of course those fake unemployment numbers are gonna go down, when the labor force participation rate is in the toilet that's what happens. The OP has shit for brains…
:itsok:

Forum List

Back