Considering US military bases all over, there's no bigger hypocrites than US patriots

Among other reasons, yes. Or do you really think the Philippines is better off defending itself militarily than letting the US do it for them? Oh, I know. You probably think they have nothing they need to be protected from, because the only aggressive bad guys in the world are the US. Is that it?

Now, then, why don't you stop pretending you said something clear and profound and brilliant and now get to interrogate others and challenge them and demand answers from them, and get your sorry ass in gear on explaining your fucking position and defending it? Because trust me, you are fast running out of any slack the rest of us are going to cut you while waiting for you to make the case your OP massively failed on an epic level to make.

If your next post is a question instead of a statement, the only answer you will get will be, "We're still waiting for your fucking point, moron."
Here is my statement, my point: I believe in one world, no borders. I believe in one world government. and if you need it to be made clearer, here it is stated in my speech:

Last edited by a moderator:
Among other reasons, yes. Or do you really think the Philippines is better off defending itself militarily than letting the US do it for them? Oh, I know. You probably think they have nothing they need to be protected from, because the only aggressive bad guys in the world are the US. Is that it?

Now, then, why don't you stop pretending you said something clear and profound and brilliant and now get to interrogate others and challenge them and demand answers from them, and get your sorry ass in gear on explaining your fucking position and defending it? Because trust me, you are fast running out of any slack the rest of us are going to cut you while waiting for you to make the case your OP massively failed on an epic level to make.

If your next post is a question instead of a statement, the only answer you will get will be, "We're still waiting for your fucking point, moron."
Here is my statement, my point: I believe in one world, no borders. I believe in one world government. and if you need it to be made clearer, here it is stated in my speech:

No, dumbshit, that's not a point. That's an incredibly boring recitation of opinions that no one gives a fuck about. When I want a sermon about the beliefs of an insignificant, barely legible pissant, I'll be sure to ask you.

Meanwhile, see if you can possibly direct your bleary gaze and five-second attention span to your incoherent OP and try to drivel out some sort of explanation as to what the hell you were babbling about.

Last chance, because you were frigging boring and useless when I started reading this thread, and you have not improved with the time you've spent trying my patience.

Otherwise, get lost and stop wasting space.

No, dumbshit, that's not a point. That's an incredibly boring recitation of opinions that no one gives a fuck about. When I want a sermon about the beliefs of an insignificant, barely legible pissant, I'll be sure to ask you.

Meanwhile, see if you can possibly direct your bleary gaze and five-second attention span to your incoherent OP and try to drivel out some sort of explanation as to what the hell you were babbling about.

Last chance, because you were frigging boring and useless when I started reading this thread, and you have not improved with the time you've spent trying my patience.

And so I can only point you back to the first sentence of the thread you are in, the title, and see if you can prove my statement wrong without the use of any profanity as requested in the first sentence of the thread you are in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Onm6ElHQp9A

And so I can only point you back to the first sentence of the thread you are in, the title, and see if you can prove my statement wrong without the use of any profanity as requested in the first sentence of the thread you are in.

Thank you for admitting you have nothing to say, and even less idea how to say it. You are dismissed. Begone.

FLUSH!

Thank you for admitting you have nothing to say, and even less idea how to say it. You are dismissed. Begone.
FLUSH!
And so I conclude - There is NOTHING in this world that reminds me of communists more today, than American patriots - you have EXACTLY the same mentality - I can read your mind so easily: you think you deserve more than other non patriots who never fought for their country, never fought for our freedoms... THEY are just sucking on government's tit, while the military and other pensions and benefits that you YOURSELF receive from the government, is well earned. That was the mentality of communists in Soviet Union - they fought in foreign wars, they defeated the nazis, they have the red star, they deserve to shop at special stores. That is why the country fell, because we didn't need this shit from those scumbags. AND THAT IS ALL YOU HEAR TODAY ON FOX NEWS.

FLUSH!
And so I conclude - There is NOTHING in this world that reminds me of communists more today, than American patriots - you have EXACTLY the same mentality - I can read your mind so easily: you think you deserve more than other non patriots who never fought for their country, never fought for our freedoms... THEY are just sucking on government's tit, while the military and other pensions and benefits that you YOURSELF receive from the government, is well earned. That was the mentality of communists in Soviet Union - they fought in foreign wars, they defeated the nazis, they have the red star, they deserve to shop at special stores. That is why the country fell, because we didn't need this shit from those scumbags. AND THAT IS ALL YOU HEAR TODAY ON FOX NEWS.

Talk about a post that is the polar opposite of the OP, we get it you hate this country. Now just take your meds and a nap.

FLUSH!

Talk about a post that is the polar opposite of the OP, we get it you hate this country. Now just take your meds and a nap.
I fail to see the hatred on my part and I fail to see any inconsistencies much less "polar opposites" in any of my posts. as for medications, you are not the first person to suggest that, it seems the whole country or the whole political community has nothing better to say when they can not win an argument than to advise others to take medications - you have a marital problems? take some medications, you have a pain in your butt? take some medications, you have feelings for gay men? take some medications,... and so you are unable to make any sense or to back up any of your statements or accusations that you throw at others.

Forum List

Back