Considering to organize a forceful revolution - read before playing an expert

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Not sure if "forceful" is the right term, but it has become obvious not just to me but to most people here that our talk achieves nothing: In Ukraine US just announced that another billionaire just won the elections, elections that followed a forceful overthrow of a democratically elected president; communists came to power in Russia in a similar way as well – they were funded by international bankers and they forcefully took over power without elections, elections can be staged for example if we, if I decide to orchestrate elections, I may put myself, my best friend and some nitwit on the ballot and I will win – that is EXACTLY what they do. If international criminals forcefully hijack nations, then logically perhaps we the people can ALSO only liberate nations BY FORCE

My question is this: if a forceful revolution does need to take place in America, what would it need to be so that you, the American average joe would not oppose it, because it is not in my interest to get killed, it is in my interest to help the nation: Obviously I need a good explanation of how the new government system will not be corrupt, how things will be better for middle class Americans, what else? advice appreciated. also if you know any volunteers, steer them towards New World Government - an Alternative to the New World Order web site I want to talk to them. together we can make a difference.

I don't advocate forceful overthrows but if one were to be successful in the USA the leadership would have to be high up Generals in the various branches of the military and backed by elected officials who desired to protect the Constitution.

I don't advocate forceful overthrows but if one were to be successful in the USA the leadership would have to be high up Generals in the various branches of the military and backed by elected officials who desired to protect the Constitution.
That is what my father says, but obviously if this could have been possible, it would have already happened, but all the high generals like politicians are on the leash - by black mail, family ties or something else. That is why I believe that it is up to the unknown people like me to change things. I have had many signs from god, I have zero fear if I can have few hundred men behind me like those militia men in Nevada, and I have absolute confidence that I can put together a speech that no American will be against – I CAN ONLY BE IGNORED, and that is where force must come in – force can not be ignored

I wonder if a peaceful overthrow of the puppet masters is possible?

That is what my father says, but obviously if this could have been possible, it would have already happened, but all the high generals like politicians are on the leash - by black mail, family ties or something else. That is why I believe that it is up to the unknown people like me to change things. I have had many signs from god, I have zero fear if I can have few hundred men behind me like those militia men in Nevada, and I have absolute confidence that I can put together a speech that no American will be against – I CAN ONLY BE IGNORED, and that is where force must come in – force can not be ignored

May I suggest something? Be very careful what you say and advocate on the internet. Internet addresses can be easily traced.

I understand your concern but lets face reality. You will not whip up an army to back you in a grassroots, forced "change" in/of America. Think about it! What is currently changing America? Not an army but information and opinions. It's an informational attack on America's traditional values and the total indoctrination of America's kids in America's indoctrination centers called "public schools." That's where the change and war are taking place. In the mind and psyche of the collective American mind.

Not sure if "forceful" is the right term, but it has become obvious not just to me but to most people here that our talk achieves nothing: In Ukraine US just announced that another billionaire just won the elections, elections that followed a forceful overthrow of a democratically elected president; communists came to power in Russia in a similar way as well – they were funded by international bankers and they forcefully took over power without elections, elections can be staged for example if we, if I decide to orchestrate elections, I may put myself, my best friend and some nitwit on the ballot and I will win – that is EXACTLY what they do. If international criminals forcefully hijack nations, then logically perhaps we the people can ALSO only liberate nations BY FORCE

My question is this: if a forceful revolution does need to take place in America, what would it need to be so that you, the American average joe would not oppose it, because it is not in my interest to get killed, it is in my interest to help the nation: Obviously I need a good explanation of how the new government system will not be corrupt, how things will be better for middle class Americans, what else? advice appreciated. also if you know any volunteers, steer them towards New World Government - an Alternative to the New World Order web site I want to talk to them. together we can make a difference.

Here's my contribution. I've reported your post o the FBI. Seriously. Ask 007 what happened the last time.

Last edited:
I have had many signs from god, I have zero fear if I can have few hundred men behind me like those militia men in Nevada, and I have absolute confidence that I can put together a speech that no American will be against – I CAN ONLY BE IGNORED, and that is where force must come in – force can not be ignored

:eek::cuckoo:

1. May I suggest something? Be very careful what you say and advocate on the internet. Internet addresses can be easily traced.

2. I understand your concern but lets face reality. You will not whip up an army to back you in a grassroots, forced "change" in/of America. Think about it! What is currently changing America? Not an army but information and opinions. It's an informational attack on America's traditional values and the total indoctrination of America's kids in America's indoctrination centers called "public schools." That's where the change and war are taking place. In the mind and psyche of the collective American mind.
1. My address can be easily traced back even from my videos that I post, am not hard to find at all, and I am not hiding, I am just functioning in a very stealthy way that can not be controlled. And if one day I will invite myself and the gang into the major media network station, the establishment listeners will be given orders not to stop me because I have connections with forces that control men who control the establishment

Something tells me we are going to be hearing about this guy on the news pretty soon...and I am not talking about him taking over a network.

Here's my contribution. I've reported your post o the FBI. Seriously. Ask 007 what happened the last time.
GOOD! Maybe now the government in return will finally grant you a permission to get married to your lover

Forum List

Back