Conservatives! You guys Rock! You got what you wanted! Farms, however, now need help!

The article fails to say how much these farmers are paying per hour for this labor. The closest the article comes to saying what the wages are is that "these crops pay low piece wages" You sound like you are anti GOP so can I assume you are somewhat liberal? Do you think it is right for the farmers to pay crap lower than minimum wages to farm help so you can enjoy a 50cent peach just because the worker is illegal? Perhaps without the illegals to do the work for half price the farmers will have to now actually pay for the service they want to hire?
In GA they were paying $12 per hour and they couldn't get the lazy ignorant scum to get off thier deadbeat asses to come out to work. Cut off their benefits and they'll work quick enough.

What the fuck is wrong with your back.

Get out in the fucking fields, jack.

This is what you wanted. This is what you get.
the OP seems to be complaining about illegals not working when lazy ignorant scum sucking up benefits walked off the jobs. Fuck 'em, cut off thier damned bennefits. When thier hungry enough... they'll work.

Picking the crops. President Obama has been SO successful getting rid of illegals that Georgia, North and South Carolina now need pickers.

Who is signing up!!

Lets get to it!!!!!:clap2:

You guys rock. Now go pick the crops!

Where are you getting this from by the way? I live in South Carolina, so I would actually like to read this.

Thanks

cut off thier food stamps and they'll work well enough.

now, maybe you can tell us what NC laws were passed that would discourage legal migrant workers from coming here to work.

The Georgia law, HB 87, which does not take effect until July 1, already has had an effect as farm workers are staying away for fear of racial profiling. Workers caught with phony documents could be fined up to $250,000 and get 15 years in prison — the same sentence for murder in Georgia.

---------

Workers will stay away from the entire area.

This is beyond stupid.

The only problem is they are not willing to do this work

Why would they be? They have a welfare state to take care of them, brought to us by people like you who believe we should all get something for nothing.

So now the problem is the "welfare state" ? First "illegals" and now this? If we got rid of all welfare and people still didn't want to do these jobs, what would you blame then?

One issue not raised is the fact that the farmers paid them & thats it. If an American were to do the work, they'd have to make the standard tax-deductions from the checks.

The U.S. Department of Labor has awarded nearly $2.5 million to an Arizona organization to help combat chronic unemployment and underemployment among migrant and seasonal farmworkers.

In Arizona, Portable Practical Educational Preparation Inc. was awarded $2.1 million to help eligible workers improve their agricultural job skills, and to help them train for careers in emerging industries and occupations that offer higher wages and stable employment.

The organization's micro business and housing development arm was awarded $355,000 to provide permanent housing assistance and temporary and emergency housing assistance to farmworkers.

The awards are part of more than $78 million that will go to 52 organizations nationwide to provide training, employment and support services for farmworkers and their families. An additional $5.7 million will go to 16 organizations across the U.S. to provide temporary or permanent housing assistance.

Read more: Ariz. farmworkers to get $2.5M in jobless aid

The only problem is they are not willing to do this work

Why would they be? They have a welfare state to take care of them, brought to us by people like you who believe we should all get something for nothing.

So now the problem is the "welfare state" ? First "illegals" and now this? If we got rid of all welfare and people still didn't want to do these jobs, what would you blame then?
no need to get rid of the people, get rid of the welfare and they'll work or fucking starve. doesn't matter to me which

One issue not raised is the fact that the farmers paid them & thats it. If an American were to do the work, they'd have to make the standard tax-deductions from the checks.
You obviously know nothing about farm workers and casual labor. Even so, even if they did have to, they'd already have to for migrant workers.

The farmer does not pay with check he pays with cash how do you think illegals do not have to pay taxes?

If the crops do not get picked food prices will rise even higher. Or better yet, the farmers go out of business and we import food instead. Turn those fields back into grassland and timberland.

The U.S. Department of Labor has awarded nearly $2.5 million to an Arizona organization to help combat chronic unemployment and underemployment among migrant and seasonal farmworkers.

In Arizona, Portable Practical Educational Preparation Inc. was awarded $2.1 million to help eligible workers improve their agricultural job skills, and to help them train for careers in emerging industries and occupations that offer higher wages and stable employment.

The organization's micro business and housing development arm was awarded $355,000 to provide permanent housing assistance and temporary and emergency housing assistance to farmworkers.

The awards are part of more than $78 million that will go to 52 organizations nationwide to provide training, employment and support services for farmworkers and their families. An additional $5.7 million will go to 16 organizations across the U.S. to provide temporary or permanent housing assistance.

Read more: Ariz. farmworkers to get $2.5M in jobless aid
and now we see the REAL reason. Why are we providing benefits for migrant workers? I mean besides dumbassed democratics and thier stupid assed policies?

The article fails to say how much these farmers are paying per hour for this labor. The closest the article comes to saying what the wages are is that "these crops pay low piece wages" You sound like you are anti GOP so can I assume you are somewhat liberal? Do you think it is right for the farmers to pay crap lower than minimum wages to farm help so you can enjoy a 50cent peach just because the worker is illegal? Perhaps without the illegals to do the work for half price the farmers will have to now actually pay for the service they want to hire?
In GA they were paying $12 per hour and they couldn't get the lazy ignorant scum to get off thier deadbeat asses to come out to work. Cut off their benefits and they'll work quick enough.

What the fuck is wrong with your back.

Get out in the fucking fields, jack.

This is what you wanted. This is what you get.

Yep, and if it wasn't for Sex Slave Trade, some New Yorkers could not even get laid on a Friday Night??? Is this the standard we are held to??? It doesn't have to be. What is wrong is wrong. The multiple of excuses does not change that. You take a system totally corrupted, remove one factor, and blame the world because things are out of balance. I get it, another Bush crime. ;)
Suck it up.

You obviously know nothing about farm workers and casual labor. Even so, even if they did have to, they'd already have to for migrant workers.

Is English your first language?

Is English your first language?
Is it yours? The statement is clear. Your lack of knowledge about the laws regarding farmwork and casual labor is the problem. let me help you out, wages for migrant workers are subject to the same requirements as any other workers performing casual labor on a farm.

The article fails to say how much these farmers are paying per hour for this labor. The closest the article comes to saying what the wages are is that "these crops pay low piece wages" You sound like you are anti GOP so can I assume you are somewhat liberal?

:lol: He is the biggest anti-Republican troll on the forum. If you value objectivity, don't even waste your time reading his stuff.

Really? wow I mean really wow. Where do you get your stuff? I mean really I am considering Herman Cain as my choice for President? Anti GOP? Where are you getting your fairy tales from?

The farmer does not pay with check he pays with cash how do you think illegals do not have to pay taxes?

They pay lots of taxes wehn they purchase things.

They make so little they would pay no income taxes anyway

cut off thier food stamps and they'll work well enough.

now, maybe you can tell us what NC laws were passed that would discourage legal migrant workers from coming here to work.
Looks like N.C. is getting ready to reap what they sown.

A victory in North Carolina! 4 New immigration laws!
We are pleased to announce that North Carolina can now be added to the list of over 30 states that have passed state laws restricting illegal immigration.
ALIPAC - A victory in North Carolina! 4 New immigration laws!

ALIPAC - A victory in North Carolina! 4 New immigration laws!
Don't worry about North Carolina you can have all our illegals. We have 10% unemployment here more than enough people to take up the slack.
Oh, I'm not worried. It sounds the farmers are.

Forum List

Back