Conservatives will be the end of this country as we know it...we must vote them out!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Its official, the GOP are a party of look the other way when its a conservative ass ho in the white house and if ever there was a call for checks and balance, now is the time. It is imperative the we take back the house next year, by any means necessary. Get off your ass, get out the registration papers and hit the pavements, that's what I plan to do this summer. The GOP must be defeated!!

hey TRed , morning !! Anyway , lets wait until the President Trump changes the USA back to the way that it should be eh ??

Its official, the GOP are a party of look the other way when its a conservative ass ho in the white house and if ever there was a call for checks and balance, now is the time. It is imperative the we take back the house next year, by any means necessary. Get off your ass, get out the registration papers and hit the pavements, that's what I plan to do this summer. The GOP must be defeated!!

Run Hillary again ... I'm sure she'll win big this time...

b3e74e4d6fdc9ab1-822x512.png

• Banned
hey TRed , morning !! Anyway , lets wait until the President Trump changes the USA back to the way that it should be eh ??
Pipe dreamin red necks will be the undying end of this nation as we know it. The last time you put your hopes and dreams of yesterday in a leader like this, 10 million jews got roasted and I'm not talkin bout a white house dinner event either!!

The only way the GOP will survive is if they get with the times. They are still living in 1950s America with their antiquated views on marriage, race and religion.

• Banned

Run Hillary again ... I'm sure she'll win big this time...

b3e74e4d6fdc9ab1-822x512.png
Hillary is done...and I'm talking local...pay attention idiot and put down your meth pipe

Every country run by blacks are toilets. Every country run by blacks suck. All of them. Not one single exception.

That, btw is all through out history.

I say let us not allow any blacks to be in any position of authority. Just for the sake of the world.

I mean it is beyond proven, considering every one country run by THE blacks are fucking cesspools.

Not one exception. I will tell you what I think it funny as hell. That YOU PEOPLE ARE such robotic votes for the party of the KKK and the party of slavery, cause you think that party actually cares about you now.

No wonder YOU PEOPLE are so easy to own, since YOU PEOPLE are easily bought off.

Go ahead and beat your chest like a you know what, thinking you are free.

Lol!

• Banned
The only way the GOP will survive is if they get with the times. They are still living in 1950s America with their antiquated views on marriage, race and religion.
They're gonna soon learn, no matter who they vote for, no matter how much they wish....time waits for no one, not even ignorant hicks wanting a re-do of the 1950's

Every country run by blacks are toilets. Every country run by blacks sucks. All of them. Not one single exception.

I say let us not allow any blacks to be in any position of authority. Just for the sake of the world.

I mean it is beyond proven, considering every one country run by THE blacks are fucking cesspools.

Not one exception. I will tell you what I think it funny as hell. That YOU PEOPLE ARE such robotic votes for the party of the KKK and the party of slavery, cause you think that party actually cares about you now.

No wonder YOU PEOPLE are so easy to own, since YOU PEOPLE are easily bought off.

Lol!
Once I'm through checkin your dumb white house, I'm puttin you on ignore....if anyone is easy to manipulate and control.......its white people, you people reek of just stupid. Listen, have a nice day, I can't deal with people like you, you're just to dumb for words, bye

Pipe dreamin red necks will be the undying end of this nation as we know it. The last time you put your hopes and dreams of yesterday in a leader like this, 10 million jews got roasted and I'm not talkin bout a white house dinner event either!!

I win! It took until the 4th post until a liberal made a comparison to Hitler. The over under was 6. It was an easy call, I took the under. Libs never stray from their playbook. Continually yell racist and make comparisons to The Fuhrer.

Every country run by blacks are toilets. Every country run by blacks sucks. All of them. Not one single exception.

Lol!
Once I'm through checkin your dumb white house, I'm puttin you on ignore....if anyone is easy to manipulate and control.......its white people, you people reek of just stupid. Listen, have a nice day, I can't deal with people like you, you're just to dumb for words, bye
Lol.

Don't you have things to pick in a field, or someone to rob, or an excuse to make for your pathetic race?

At no time in history. Every country and every nation a cesspool.

I mean holy shit.

Last edited:

I win! It took until the 4th post until a liberal made a comparison to Hitler. The over under was 6. It was an easy call, I took the under. Libs never stray from their playbook. Continually yell racist and make comparisons to The Fuhrer.

Speaking of odds, could you do me a solid and quote me the latest Las Vegas on whether the silly creature who started this thread is really a fat old black women talking in her sassy vernacular or a 15 year old kid with too much time on his hands pretending to be such due to some deep-seated emotional trauma?

It's 10 million now? I thought it was 6 million.

Sure hope so. We are beginning the FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION of Obama's America. Get used to it.

I wonder if she knows FDR was in office when the Jews got roasted? Wonder if she knows Democrats hated the Jews?
Many Jews (mostly democrat) identify as left (liberal) before they identify as Jews.

Oh they whip out the religion card like blacks whip out the race card when they see it will advance their cause.

Most Jews today are descendants of many Jews who emigrated from mother Russia and most of them were not exactly fans of the Romanov dynasty. Meaning, they were real followers of Marx and Lenin.

They were drawn to this notion that they were anti Christian pretty much. The Jews today also see hitler was this "Christian" and those elements are what make up the republican party.

Hence the reason Jews sent the atomic bomb secrets to stalin, who they were fans of. The Rosenberg and Cohens.

Want to see how Charles Schumer and that loud mouth big mouth kuuunt Debbie Wasserman were influenced in their lives? Look it up.

Does not take much to see the connections. Then see how they run hollywood and the media?

Many people call it zionism. No, they are enemies of Israel. Trust that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back