Conservatives, what pisses you off the most about homosexuals

Not what I said. I said itā€™s their right to try to impose society accepts their behavior. Since we agree they canā€™t accomplish that, why do you care?

Because it's corrosive to society..?
Thatā€™s for society to decide. Meanwhile, gays still have the right to try to convince society to accept their behavior.

And I still have the right to tell them to shut their faggot faces
YEah youre paranoid whats wrong with you ? I think thiers something wrong with you no ones forcing anyone to do anything .
Maybe just a little prodding to get my 3 year old to say it likes wearing dresses ...think of all the twitter rainbows
dont you want the children to be educated ?
why do you also hate the witlle children ?
bq-5cbe2b8abe502.png

nah they're not grooming kids
everyone at a kiddie Queen show is pure at heart and combating transphobia

reading to 6 year olds ...special educational books ....it will help them grow into well rounded adults.
ITS SO IMPORTANT that we expose children to grown men in dresses...im fine with letting a 10 year old girl go into a ladies room at a store with a man wearing a dress
shell be absolutely be fine in there by herself ....cause hes not gonna force anyone to do or put up with anything!!

theyre not committing lewd sexual act in public at san fransico and NYC gay pride events
AND their are children in the crowd !!!!with super tolerant parents !!! yeah more twitter rainbows of tolerance and love

ya know if one gets banged barbra Streisand will be along to assure everyone that hey they lived through it whats the big deal you bigots

when SHTF im with yas 100%

IM tellin ya somedays ya hope its tomorrow

View attachment 257423
The REAL question behind that bumper sticker is why do those parents have their children in a school they are so unhappy with in the first place?

Lessee...which of the two parties opposes school choice? Hmm.

Repression, in all forms, flies in the face of freedom.
So would it count as repression if I went into a Christian establishment demanded they cater to my sexual orientation, then threatened them with legal and financial ruin if they didn't?

Would I not be trampling on their freedoms too?

ā€¦Or even a secular business, owned and operated by someone who doesn't want to be forced to cater to immorality?

For example, a baker who doesn't want to make a cake celebrating an immoral homosexual mockery of marriage.
How about a baker who doesn't want to make a cake celebrating what they perceive is the immoral mockery of religion by conservative republican christians (CRCS)?

Dykes no problem

Gays no problem unless they are talking about weird ass shit all the time

Trust me...gays don't talk about gay sex anywhere near as much as our homo-voyeurs do.

Their entire identity is built around whether or not they like penis and which orifice they want to stick them in.
I'll go out on a limb here and assume you are a heterosexual.

Is your "entire identity" built around sex?

Why would you make an assumption that 'entire identities' are based solely on sex?

I am bisexual... so nothing. I can be a conservative and part of the LGBT community if I want to. Being conservative does not automatically mean one hates homosexuals. So uh...

giphy.gif
Why then is the resistance to equal rights for homos duals coming from Conservative voices?
they don't have equal rights??
please explain this
What rights would you deny them? What occupations would you deny them? Would you support full access to any and all adoption agencies to homosexuals? Should homosexuals be treated as any other customer in any other shop? Should they be denied service due to their homosexuality? Should those merchants denying service to homosexuals because they are homosexuals be given the protection of the law? Should discrimination nation be protected by law?

Heterosexuals destroyed morality long before gays began demanding equal rights.

Long, long, long before.

stormy-daniels-trump.jpg

Vote Trump Family Values, but for God's sake don't bake a cake for a homo!

The difference is that whatever you or the President or anybody else does in his/her own time, on hisher own dime, and that is not illegal requires nothing whatsoever from me. In such cases he/she who is without sin should cast the first stone or otherwise mind his/her own business.

When I am required to bake a cake for you, however, I am required to contribute and participate materially and physically. And I am required to violate my personal values and ethics if you require me to put something on that cake that I believe to be fundamentally wrong and/or participate or contribute in any other way in something that I believe to be fundamentally wrong.

I don't expect everybody reading this to appreciate the distinction between those two things. But there sure as hell is one.

Last edited:
So would it count as repression if I went into a Christian establishment demanded they cater to my sexual orientation, then threatened them with legal and financial ruin if they didn't?

ā€¦Or even a secular business, owned and operated by someone who doesn't want to be forced to cater to immorality?

For example, a baker who doesn't want to make a cake celebrating an immoral homosexual mockery of marriage.
How about a baker who doesn't want to make a cake celebrating what they perceive is the immoral mockery of religion by conservative republican christians (CRCS)?

You and one other fraud would have one

A lot of people here say I'm a conservative even though I'm not
Im not exactly at church every Sunday morning
I don't care if a person is gay.

Life is too short to worry about what other people do

no one cares what consenting adults do ..its a personal choice
being "conservative" means i respect the individuals rights ...like all Americans are supposed to
what the left doesnt want to have a conversation about without throwing in words that end in ism and phobe
THESE DAYS THE left doesn't seem to understand this very simple concept...im well aware what he right has pulled in the past SPARE ME

many that are way more religious than you or i ANd "social conservatives" feel the same way even though they may personally consider it wrong or evil ...homosexuality

and we probably draw the same lines ...unlike a lot on the 'left"

guys wearing dresses in womens bathrooms in a big box store because they "ID as Female"?

it wont make you a hate filled homo phobe for wanting one ...not a guy in a dress !:auiqs.jpg: drawing a line and keeping them out of one

ever have a girlfriend dress ya up for halloween ? in a dress ? and gone out in public ?...WHOOPIE fuckin doo

should i of insisted someone calls me a women?

as a former landlord TODAY i could of be sued for not calling a dude whatever he wants ME to call him
LINE Crossed!
see ya in court

walk around all day in the dress i don't care! but im not callin ya Mrs smith either...well maybe jokingly ...which is also a thought crime

and i dont want ya reading activist children's books to kids IN GOV PUBLIC SCHOOLS who havent even hit puberty yet .
cant we save it for sex ed ?when they have a pubic hair and their bodies is changing?

YA KNOW WHAT I WAS TOLD the first time i saw a guy walking down the street in a dress in Manhattan

some men are funny that way ...which today would also be called hateful, phobic, and spreading ignorance.

as a prepubescent young man ....i said hummmmmm well ok funny ....funny wasn't negative .....to me funny was funny ...it was fun.

'WHY IS THE SKY BLUE ohhh look ice cream mommy can we get ice cream .
In other words she didnt ask me if i felt like i was a girl ...if i kept going who knows what else mumsie would of said
shes still alive maybe ill ask her

their was no explanation needed ....or left wing tainted stories of oppression by the" oppressed "...even though the stonewall riots took place on the same island..

Last edited:
What is this "in your face lifestyle" you refer to?

Oh you can't be that stupid not to know what I am referencing re: "in your face lifestyle". A certain % of the Homo community are like the kid that his parents had to tie a pork chop bone around his neck to get the family dawg to play with him...

Keep your sex life to yourself...

in an effort to better understand your political ideology, I'm asking a series of questions.

Please list your primary point of offense about homosexuals.
Is this flaming devil faggot your hero? Is this the kind of disgusting queer you want reading to your kids? Please explain to help me better understand...

freak.jpg
But....this is ok:
upload_2019-4-23_16-51-22.jpeg

in an effort to better understand your political ideology, I'm asking a series of questions.

Is this flaming devil faggot your hero? Is this the kind of disgusting queer you want reading to your kids? Please explain to help me better understand...

freak.jpg
This is disgusting and he's not doing it in his fucking bedroom he's doing it in front of children in the Library!
Reading them a story! And we all know how CRCs hate that reading stuff!

Your question is hilarious.

It is the left, when they attack others, let their true feelings out, about the homo lifestyle.

The left starts calling people they disagree with derogatory homo names. I don't see that behaviour from conservatives.

But since you axe, those pushing for SPECIAL RIGHTS and the tard agenda is what pissed me off.

Because it's corrosive to society..?
Thatā€™s for society to decide. Meanwhile, gays still have the right to try to convince society to accept their behavior.

And I still have the right to tell them to shut their faggot faces
YEah youre paranoid whats wrong with you ? I think thiers something wrong with you no ones forcing anyone to do anything .
Maybe just a little prodding to get my 3 year old to say it likes wearing dresses ...think of all the twitter rainbows
dont you want the children to be educated ?
why do you also hate the witlle children ?
bq-5cbe2b8abe502.png

nah they're not grooming kids
everyone at a kiddie Queen show is pure at heart and combating transphobia

reading to 6 year olds ...special educational books ....it will help them grow into well rounded adults.
ITS SO IMPORTANT that we expose children to grown men in dresses...im fine with letting a 10 year old girl go into a ladies room at a store with a man wearing a dress
shell be absolutely be fine in there by herself ....cause hes not gonna force anyone to do or put up with anything!!

theyre not committing lewd sexual act in public at san fransico and NYC gay pride events
AND their are children in the crowd !!!!with super tolerant parents !!! yeah more twitter rainbows of tolerance and love

ya know if one gets banged barbra Streisand will be along to assure everyone that hey they lived through it whats the big deal you bigots

when SHTF im with yas 100%

IM tellin ya somedays ya hope its tomorrow

View attachment 257423
The REAL question behind that bumper sticker is why do those parents have their children in a school they are so unhappy with in the first place?

Lessee...which of the two parties opposes school choice? Hmm.
No one opposes school choice. School choice is legal...has been, will be. No one is stopping parents from choosing a private school, home schooling, tutoring, or the default public school

The ones who DON'T have a choice are public schools themselves.

You and one other fraud would have one
English please, catfish.

freak.jpg
This is disgusting and he's not doing it in his fucking bedroom he's doing it in front of children in the Library!
Reading them a story! And we all know how CRCs hate that reading stuff!

Annie Christ, teaching kids some family values:

It's...it's...performance art! Yeah...that's right! Stop being so prudish, conservatards!

RACISM

Forum List

Back