Conservatives were comically, pathetically wrong

do you see the out break getting much better? do you know how fast viruses mutate? especially when confronted with antibodies that don't do the entire job? do you know it's not worth risking millions of new cases for two people. ? if not oh well.

After all of the conservative hand-wringing and predictions of epidemic regarding the two American Christians coming back to the homeland for treatment for the Ebola virus, it turned out that their hysterical, panicky screeching was completely unfounded.

Just like Liberals told them.
:trolls:

do you see the out break getting much better? do you know how fast viruses mutate? especially when confronted with antibodies that don't do the entire job? do you know it's not worth risking millions of new cases for two people. ? if not oh well.

Do you know who has the answers to those questions? EXPERTS! Especially the EXPERTS who decided this was the best decision. And who were right.

After all of the conservative hand-wringing and predictions of epidemic regarding the two American Christians coming back to the homeland for treatment for the Ebola virus, it turned out that their hysterical, panicky screeching was completely unfounded.

What on earth are you synthesizing? Certainly not actual data.

This, from a liberal rag: Ebola outbreak keeps getting worse 8220 I 8217 m not confident we will be able to stop it 8221 - Salon.com

Is your concern for the victims and inevitable spread of this deadly disease, or simply the focus on your hatred for the Christian volunteers that went there to provide aide??? Seem the latter rather than the former.

Wanna debate your hatred?

Bring it....

yes who were they? the cdc i suppose? They can't stop the outbreak but they want to bring it hear? sounds like a sound plan to me.

That's a wide, dickish brush you are using to paint people with.

par for the course from an asshole like you.
Really, wingnut?

Have a look at your fellow Right-Winger's posts:

Doctor Ebola Arrives in the US US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So you got one person, and thus brush all "conservatives."

Maybe you can turn up 2-3 more, OOOOHHH ITS ALL OF US.

You are a chancre sore on this board.

You're such an uninformed moron.
4i6Ckte.gif

Right-Wing Media Exploit Ebola Outbreak In West Africa To Spread Immigration Fears Research Media Matters for America

After Politicizing Ebola To Smear Immigrants Ingraham Attacks Media For Stoking Ebola Fears Blog Media Matters for America

Limbaugh Wonders If Obama Is Bringing American Ebola Patients Back To The U.S. For Political Gain Video Media Matters for America

Ebola Patients Returning Sparks Contention Among Conservatives

Ann Coulter Donald Trump Ebola Comments Prompt Christian Backlash

Obama Bringing Deadly Ebola Virus Into U.S. Mr. Conservative

America s Ebola Response Is Madness - Conservative Byte

Donald Trump Ban Ebola Patients From Coming to the US

The Current Ebola Strain It 8217 s Airborne Folks 8211 Eight Nigerian Medical Workers Who Treated Infected U.S. Patient Patrick Sawyer Have Contracted Ebola Virus 8230 The Last Refuge

BREAKING 8211 High Probability Ebola Patient In New York City 8211 Testing Mt. Sinai Hospital Patient From West Africa 8230 . The Last Refuge

CDC Officials Prepping For US Ebola Patients It s Inevitable that Someone Will Fly from West Africa

How many more do you need, you fucking idiot?

This, from a liberal rag: Ebola outbreak keeps getting worse 8220 I 8217 m not confident we will be able to stop it 8221 - Salon.com

Is your concern for the victims and inevitable spread of this deadly disease, or simply the focus on your hatred for the Christian volunteers that went there to provide aide??? Seem the latter rather than the former.

Bring it....

False, wingnut. I supported the decision to bring them home to the U.S. All Liberals did.

It's wingnuts like you who were willing to let them die in Africa because of your unfounded fears.

Really, wingnut?

4i6Ckte.gif

Right-Wing Media Exploit Ebola Outbreak In West Africa To Spread Immigration Fears Research Media Matters for America

After Politicizing Ebola To Smear Immigrants Ingraham Attacks Media For Stoking Ebola Fears Blog Media Matters for America

Limbaugh Wonders If Obama Is Bringing American Ebola Patients Back To The U.S. For Political Gain Video Media Matters for America

The Current Ebola Strain It 8217 s Airborne Folks 8211 Eight Nigerian Medical Workers Who Treated Infected U.S. Patient Patrick Sawyer Have Contracted Ebola Virus 8230 The Last Refuge

BREAKING 8211 High Probability Ebola Patient In New York City 8211 Testing Mt. Sinai Hospital Patient From West Africa 8230 . The Last Refuge

CDC Officials Prepping For US Ebola Patients It s Inevitable that Someone Will Fly from West Africa

You've cited what, three of four liberal sites?? And the full extent of your intellectual capacity for debate is "fucking idiot?"

That speaks for itself, dude....

Really, wingnut?

4i6Ckte.gif

A bit more than that, so right now you have the opinions of about 10-20 conservatives, making about 2.66x10^-5 percent of the population.

math ain't your strong point brush bitch.

Bring it....

False, wingnut. I supported the decision to bring them home to the U.S. All Liberals did.

It's wingnuts like you who were willing to let them die in Africa because of your unfounded fears.

and that's the statement that makes you a moron of She Who Must not Be Named proportions.

LAIR!!!

Really, wingnut?

4i6Ckte.gif

You've cited what, three of four liberal sites?? And the full extent of your intellectual capacity for debate is "fucking idiot?"

Half those links are from conservative websites, moron.

Say something intelligent, so that I don't have to put you on ignore. Anything!

Bring it....

Okay, I will lower myself to your level.

Dipshit, I supported their return. Only leftwing echo-chambers (which you cited on queue) quoting fringe kooks or fictitious fabrications advocated otherwise. Parsing the real concern of others, for political benefit, is another option. You are arguing with yourself, and using that as an excuse to use ad hominems and avoid the real discussion. Clearly, your only motive here is to besmirch people who make your look bad, rather than focus attention on the medical disaster plaguing the region. How do I know? You speak not of the vitcims, only for those, real or otherwise, expressing MASSIVE concern. If the virus never makes it to your home, you will ridicule endlessly the expression of concern. If it does reach your home, you will use the disaster to justify more government largess. Either way, the lib justifies itself. At the end of the day, your only position is to ridicule. This is classic compensation.

Can we agree that it is pathetic to assume the motives of complete strangers, as you did above?

Really, wingnut?

4i6Ckte.gif

so half of a bunch of links to websites now is the example of the opinion of all or even most conservatives.

I take my last comment back, you are DUMBER than She Who Must Not be Named. next you are going to rattle on about FACTS and shit.

Really, wingnut?

4i6Ckte.gif

I read them. Like I said, some kooks, some others expressing vehement concern over the idiocy of inviting a deadly disease into our country. My larger point was, you ONLY used this issue to besmirch, not advance the discussion about Ebola. You are obviously a radical nut job filed with hate.

Go ahead, put me on ignore, that way you don't have to debate. Works better for you that way!!

You've not proven to be all that impressive anyway... Shrugging off Ebola...really, that is all you got as a leverage point??

Bring it....

Okay, I will lower myself to your level.

Dipshit, I supported their return. Only leftwing echo-chambers (which you cited on queue) quoting fringe kooks or fictitious fabrications advocated otherwise. Parsing the real concern of others, for political benefit, is another option. You are arguing with yourself, and using that as an excuse to use ad hominems and avoid the real discussion. Clearly, your only motive here is to besmirch people who make your look bad, rather than focus attention on the medical disaster plaguing the region. How do I know? You speak not of the vitcims, only for those, real or otherwise, expressing MASSIVE concern. If the virus never makes it to your home, you will ridicule endlessly the expression of concern. If it does reach your home, you will use the disaster to justify more government largess. Either way, the lib justifies itself. At the end of the day, your only position is to ridicule. This is classic compensation.

Can we agree that it is pathetic to assume the motives of complete strangers, as you did above?

Clearly false.

Or are you calling FOXNEWS fringe kooks?

Really, wingnut?

4i6Ckte.gif

so half of a bunch of links to websites now is the example of the opinion of all or even most conservatives.

I take my last comment back, you are DUMBER than She Who Must Not be Named. next you are going to rattle on about FACTS and shit.

Are you claiming that FOXNEWS didn't stoke those fears?

Go ahead - I'll bitch-slap you again.

I read them. Like I said, some kooks, some others expressing vehement concern over the idiocy of inviting a deadly disease into our country. My larger point was, you ONLY used this issue to besmirch, not advance the discussion about Ebola. You are obviously a radical nut job filed with hate.

Go ahead, put me on ignore, that way you don't have to debate. Works better for you that way!!

You've not proven to be all that impressive anyway... Shrugging off Ebola...really, that is all you got as a leverage point??

Ahh, so you include yourself in that bunch, by claiming it is idiocy to bring it into the country.

I rest my case. Thanks!

Please, Synthaholic, stop dragging the multiquote, and close the individual quote boxes.

Though I don't often agree with you, I do enjoy reading your posts — just not when I hafta scroll through 50 frick'n feet of a multiquote to get to them is all. :thup:

Forum List

Back