Conservatives need to pull their children out of public schools

Your post about a human beings sexual development at 5 weeks from conception was the start of a debate?
I thought it was just another example of your typical false equivalency & more gaslighting.
You were serious?

Let's do it right- I'll create a post on why it's a fact that if ya got a dick, you ain't a chick & a man in a dress is just a fag in drag. No amount of hormones or cosmetic surgery can change this fact.
Deal?
No. You don't set the parameters of the debate. If I want to use genes and hormones as the basis my arguments on sexual biology that's my prerogative. You use whatever you want to support you own.

No. You don't set the parameters of the debate. If I want to use genes and hormones as the basis my arguments on sexual biology that's my prerogative. You use whatever you want to support you own.
Use whatever you want.
I'll say, biologically, a man is a man & a woman is a woman despite any mental derangements, hormones or surgeries.
There is nothing they can do about it & strong feelings don't negate this basic biological fact.
That's my position.

If you want to go with the biology of an unborn baby at 5 weeks old go for it.
Personally, I think it's a bold move to defend full grown trannies by talking about the earliest stages of human life but you do you.

Do you want to start a post or should I?

Use whatever you want.
I'll say, biologically, a man is a man & a woman is a woman despite any mental derangements, hormones or surgeries.
There is nothing they can do about it & strong feelings don't negate this basic biological fact.
That's my position.

If you want to go with the biology of an unborn baby at 5 weeks old go for it.
Personally, I think it's a bold move to defend full grown trannies by talking about the earliest stages of human life but you do you.

Do you want to start a post or should I?
The question now becomes how are you defining what is a biological man and woman? Chromosomes? Sex characteristics? Reproductive capabilities? Neither of these categories seems sufficient in proving a binary conception of men and women.

It finally hit me, why fight with Leftists over the need to properly defend our schools? Why fight over how to properly educate children? Why not let the right and left each have their own schools and see which ones fair better in terms of academic performance and safety to see which model is superior? Then let parents decide on where to send their children.

Naturally, the Left owns it all so why give up any of its power? In addition, competition would destroy them, so I already know what kind of response we will get from them.

Already happening. Homeschooling is more popular than ever and many parents and students no longer see the need for the traditional "high school", when virtual school has become so popular. Note: I do not think this is a great idea for the younger grades, when students need instruction delivered by a live teacher and in the company of other young children. But microschools are compelling to me, started in Covid and continued by some.

The question now becomes how are you defining what is a biological man and woman? Chromosomes? Sex characteristics? Reproductive capabilities? Neither of these categories seems sufficient in proving a binary conception of men and women.
I said we would do this on a separate post for all to see.

I clearly stated my position (a man is a man, a woman is a woman despite gender benders) & you've already claimed I'm an uneducated person who doesn't know anything about biology.
I have real world things to do, your circular reasoning & obfuscation is starting to bore me, so let's either do this or not.

I said we would do this on a separate post for all to see.

I clearly stated my position (a man is a man, a woman is a woman despite gender benders) & you've already claimed I'm an uneducated person who doesn't know anything about biology.
I have real world things to do, your circular reasoning & obfuscation is starting to bore me, so let's either do this or not.
Circular reasoning is saying a man is a man. You clowns complain about liberals not being able to define a woman or man and here's your chance to.

Define what a man is in a way that is consistent and won't break down to my scrutiny. Go ahead and give it a try.

Last edited:
Already happening. Homeschooling is more popular than ever and many parents and students no longer see the need for the traditional "high school", when virtual school has become so popular. Note: I do not think this is a great idea for the younger grades, when students need instruction delivered by a live teacher and in the company of other young children. But microschools are compelling to me, started in Covid and continued by some.

"Remote learning" is a disaster at the high school level as well.

Forum List

Back