Conservative "Tax Foundation": Trump's tax plan adds 12 Trillion USD to the debt

What happened to the RW'ers old 'skin in the game' rant, about low income Americans paying no federal income tax?
Trump will ADD to that number, the no-tax people.

How does Trump's personal plan equate to being the preferred plan of every Conservative in America? Libs is so crazy!

Take a breath, calm down, and realize that this is only TRUMP'S proposed plan. You also forget that every candidate can announce the craziest, wildest plan they want, but they can NOT without support from Congress!

Oh wait...that's not right. If Trump is elected HE will have his own phone and his own pen, too, and will be able to by-pass Congress and do whatever he wants....like Obama has done. LOL!

It has been the Republican campaign strategy for a hundred years

Vote for me and I will cut your taxes

What they don't tell you is 90% of the tax savings will go to the super rich who do not need them

[
Now you're talkin'... BUT... that's not the way they do things in Washington. The establishment, left AND right, love big government, but then, that's why there's such a REVOLT going on within the republican party, and the three OUTSIDER candidates are leading the pack, Trump, Carson and Fiorina.

No, the way they do things in Washington is to refuse to address the fraud, waste, and abuse, pass Continuing Resolutions' to continue all of it going, and as you point out even the GOP has been assimilated by the Liberal Borg Collective - 'they love them some big gubmint'! That's why the new President needs to take these things out of the hands of the career politicians on both sides of the aisle in DC.

Big fat Bingo.

Ah, I get it.

The far right, like Vigi, wants free stuff.
They always did.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

:haha: You are sadly mistaken....You have confused the GOP with LBJ, the architect of 'Economic Slavery', and the Liberals who have made a career out of addicting people to government handouts and keeping them from becoming successful so they can keep their votes in exchange for all those freebies!

The Liberals learned long ago that if you can keep someone down economically, keep them from succeeding, and keep them dependent on politicians who give them free stuff those people will continue to vote for those who give them free stuff. This works great...until they run out of other people's money with which they buy all that 'free' stuff they dole out.
And the democrats have been doing just that with the blacks for decades.

Finally one has the guts and brains to speak out about it. Wonder if any other blacks will have the guts and brains to listen.. and LEARN...

Carson: Blacks have 'been manipulated' by politicians, media

The argument for a plan like Trump's is that dynamic scoring will make up for everything. Okay, good. Dynamic scoring is a very important and under-appreciated method that too many people don't understand (or purposely ignore).

And if dynamic scoring still doesn't fix it, then what you actually have is a bullshit tax idea meant to get him elected only.

So, Mr. Trump, your next step should be to tell us about the programs you're going to cut or eliminate so that this works.

Please proceed, any time.
Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen.

[
Now you're talkin'... BUT... that's not the way they do things in Washington. The establishment, left AND right, love big government, but then, that's why there's such a REVOLT going on within the republican party, and the three OUTSIDER candidates are leading the pack, Trump, Carson and Fiorina.

No, the way they do things in Washington is to refuse to address the fraud, waste, and abuse, pass Continuing Resolutions' to continue all of it going, and as you point out even the GOP has been assimilated by the Liberal Borg Collective - 'they love them some big gubmint'! That's why the new President needs to take these things out of the hands of the career politicians on both sides of the aisle in DC.
Aaaahh.... that's basically what I just said... :slap:

Perhaps the President should order all budgets be created with the assistance of a Federal CPA Overseer, as a roomful of millionaire lawyers focusing on being re-elected has been proven to be a bad method of devising a fiscally responsible budget.
Perhaps LOBBYING should be made ILLEGAL in Washington.

The argument for a plan like Trump's is that dynamic scoring will make up for everything. Okay, good. Dynamic scoring is a very important and under-appreciated method that too many people don't understand (or purposely ignore).

And if dynamic scoring still doesn't fix it, then what you actually have is a bullshit tax idea meant to get him elected only.

So, Mr. Trump, your next step should be to tell us about the programs you're going to cut or eliminate so that this works.

Please proceed, any time.
Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen.
I'll be curious to see what happens here. Surely an interviewer will ask him that.

Who knows, he could easily blurt something out that could be pretty entertaining.

If I were going to start reducing the budget I would start with calling for an INDEPENDENT committee to review all of the many duplicate offices and organizations that do basically the same thing, Cut them down to 1 office / org - eliminate, consolidate, whatever...but I would not add the number of personnel in all offices and keep that number. Streamline, make them more efficient and effective.

I would also find and appoint an INDEPENDENT committee / group to begin reviewing the federal government's social programs - Medicare, Medicaid, Welfare, Social Security, Food Stamps, etc - one by one, to address and eliminate fraud, waste, and abuse within these programs. Congress continues to prove they want no part of doing so as they have kicked this can down the road for years while the problem has gotten bigger, so it is time to take it off their hands and assign it to an independent, non-partisan group qualified to tackle the job. (A room full of highly partisan lawyers is not what I consider an 'Independent, non-partisan, qualified group of experts' anyway!)

First Paragraph. No complaints... If there is waste that should be got rid off...

Second Paragraph... The Social Programs you describe have little waste as they stand, but if you can cover the cost of investigation with benefits and some, then fair enough.

There is one dept which is grossly understaffed and they produce multiples of their costs when hired. The IRS. The IRS has actually as for the tax code to be simplified and asked for more staff so people will pay what is fair. Will you support in increasing this budget..

[

US
You vote for bunch of guys who say Government doesn't work.

When elected does everything to stop Government working.

And hey presto Government is broken....

Other Countries....

I pay taxes and I want my government taxes working for me.

Parties attempt to give a choice how your money is spent.

There is a choice between Services v Taxes but you have to name the specific services you are cutting...

But the main issue is the money we pay going to the right areas and been spent wisely.

The GOP has no intention of spending wisely just cutting taxes.

Second Paragraph... The Social Programs you describe have little waste as they stand...

Social Security, Food Stamps....just two of these social programs that are plagued with mass scandal / corruption!
Pehraps when they are proposed and even when they 1st stand up they are 'well run', but they quickly become infested with corruption. This happens with most things government does when not ardently watched over. Look at the Obamacare web site...not only did it never work and never has worked as intended, the thing is reportedly infested with corruption and scams now.

There is one dept which is grossly understaffed and they produce multiples of their costs when hired. The IRS. The IRS has actually as for the tax code to be simplified and asked for more staff so people will pay what is fair. Will you support in increasing this budget..

The IRS is BLOATED with employees. The ACA caused a large number of employees to be hired just to keep tabs who obeyed the ACA and who did not, thereby requiring ACA-mandated fines/punishment. And I'm sorry - if you have enough people to specifically target and go after political enemies (which Lerner admitted to and apologized for in an interview before her appearance before Congress) then you have way too many people with too much time on their hands.

Do away with the IRS by instituting a FLAT or FAIR tax. Americans let Congress and the government off the hook and did not press this during the IRS scandal. All Americans, not just the GOP or DNC, should want to ensure that NO administration and/or NO party can ever use the IRS again to target and punish political enemies!

"CowboyTed, post: 12435575, member: 51465":

Other Countries....

(SAME HERE IN THE US)

(NOT here in the US...cases in point:
- The ACA: Against the majority will of the People Obama and Libs rammed it into existence.
- Stimulus Bill: Obama and Liberals rammed this nearly $1 trillion FAILED spending bill through that contained over 7,000 piese of self/party-serving pork and ended up costing Americans over $742,000 PER job Obama CLAIMED to have created / saved!)

There is a choice between Services v Taxes but you have to name the specific services you are cutting...
(NOT here in the US...politicians don't cut services...they add more, especially ones that Americans do not even get a choice to have or not, like 'Free Obama Phones that people did not even know they were paying for until they noticed the extra charge on their phone bills)

But the main issue is the money we pay going to the right areas and been spent wisely.
(Again, NOT here in the US - Paul read out a whole list of government spending - from cocaine for quail to funding US TV Sitcoms for Vietnamese villagers to relieve their stress and how instead of working on a responsible budget that would eliminate such waste they were just going to 'pencil-whip' another Continuing Resolution!)

Liberals have no 'moral high ground to stand on here. The fact is there is so much fraud, waste, and abuse in our social programs and budgets that there is no need for raising taxes. If we would eliminate all of this we would have plenty.

"CowboyTed, post: 12435575, member: 51465":

Other Countries....

(SAME HERE IN THE US)

(NOT here in the US...cases in point:
- The ACA: Against the majority will of the People Obama and Libs rammed it into existence.
- Stimulus Bill: Obama and Liberals rammed this nearly $1 trillion FAILED spending bill through that contained over 7,000 piese of self/party-serving pork and ended up costing Americans over $742,000 PER job Obama CLAIMED to have created / saved!)

(NOT here in the US...politicians don't cut services...they add more, especially ones that Americans do not even get a choice to have or not, like 'Free Obama Phones that people did not even know they were paying for until they noticed the extra charge on their phone bills)

(Again, NOT here in the US - Paul read out a whole list of government spending - from cocaine for quail to funding US TV Sitcoms for Vietnamese villagers to relieve their stress and how instead of working on a responsible budget that would eliminate such waste they were just going to 'pencil-whip' another Continuing Resolution!)

Liberals have no 'moral high ground to stand on here. The fact is there is so much fraud, waste, and abuse in our social programs and budgets that there is no need for raising taxes. If we would eliminate all of this we would have plenty.

"The fact is there is so much fraud, waste, and abuse in our social programs and budgets that there is no need for raising taxes. If we would eliminate all of this we would have plenty."

SOURCE? PLEASE BE SPECIFIC AND DON'T USE CONSERVATIVE "MATH"

GOP-strat_egy.jpg

Forum List

Back