Conservative Tax Cuts - you gotta be kidding me

I am entitled to my product.

No you're not. You aren't entitled to anything. So take your unearned bullshit entitlement and go fuck off, loser. Entitlement is earned, and you haven't earned shit because you're a lazy, shitty brat whose shit parents did a shit job raising their shit kid.

If you ever get a job, you'll understand. You obviously think working people owe you a living. Can you blame them if they disagree? Is your ass seriously that entitled?

First of all, I'm more convinced now than ever that you don't have a job at all. Or if you do, your job is to spread propaganda on message boards that you test out before disseminating your shit across social media. Fact is, you don't even believe the shit you post...because you don't think for yourself. You just repeat what someone screams loud enough because to you, volume = credibility.

When we get down into the weeds you become hilariously hollow and empty, not to mention inarticulate and unprincipled. You're just a slogan masquerading as a human being. What a fuckin' waste....
Entitled, ignorant and now a disingenuous punk. You've been here 6 months and have over 6000 posts, me - 6 years with just over 20,000.

Volume=credibility is your gambit, not mine.

Here is what I would like to see. It's very simple.

Two entities earning identical incomes should be paying identical income taxes.

That is not the case today. Not even close.

We have a massive government behavioral control program in the form of deductions, exemptions, and credits. This interference distorts and twists the ever loving shit out of the free market, and creates a seriously unlevel playing field which gives the advantage to the highest contributors to Congressional campaign coffers.

We need a post card tax return. We need to eliminate all the deductions, credits, and exemptions which drive up the tax rates and the national debt. We need to eliminate all the deductions, credits, and exemptions which distort our markets. We need to eliminate all the deductions, exemptions, and credits which choke entrepreneurs while favoring sclerotic special interests with lots of campaign cash to throw around.

That's what I would like to see.

I'd like to see a Carbon Tax replace the Income Tax. We should be taxing waste and pollution, not income.
I prefer the Fair Tax.

Nevertheless, any tax can be corrupted with deductions, exemptions, and credits. That's where the real problems are.

Actually, the real problem is wage growth...namely a lack of it. If wages rose the last 40 years as they did the 40 years prior, most of these deductions and exemptions would be unnecessary.

Do Conservatives seriously think that their budget-busting, deficit-expanding transfer of wealth from the 99% to the top has any chance of passing in this political environment? Never mind the fact that tax cuts never deliver on any of the promises made of them, never mind the fact that we just went through this 16 years ago with Bush the Dumber and 5 years ago with Brownback in Kansas, and never mind the fact that Conservative policy has been stuck in the same rut for 40 years, why would these tax cuts magically grow the economy when they didn't before?

About half of all people making under $100K will either see no change in their taxes, or an increase in their taxes because of the elimination of deductions. Meanwhile the top 0.1% will benefit the most from this tax plan, with the 1% also benefiting immensely, some of whom will see their taxes cut in half. To pay for tax cuts for the rich, the Conservatives are eliminating state & local tax deductions, capping mortgage interest deductions, eliminating grad school (re: STEM grad students) tuition deductions, eliminating student loan interest deductions, eliminating the child tax credit, eliminating EITC, eliminating the AMT, eliminating medical expense deductions, deductions for teachers who buy school supplies for their students, the adoption tax credit, etc.

There is nothing in this Conservative tax plan that benefits anyone other than the very rich and their pet corporations.

It also increases the deficit beyond 10 years which means it's either got to have an expiration date (thus eliminating the entire purpose of this thing) or it needs 60 votes in the Senate to pass. Since Conservatives only have a 52-48 majority (which could drop to 51-49 pending AL's Senate election), they simply lack the votes to pass this disaster.

There is no need or purpose for this tax cut. The only reason Conservatives are pushing this is because they want to take more for their rich corporate donors and give you the shaft.

Taxes are transfer of wealth.

They cut taxes.

Transfers of wealth (or more accurately theft) has been reduced. You and everyone else should be happy.

Strictly speaking taxes are not a transfer of wealth if they go directly to paying for some govt function, such as DoD or DoS or DoJ, for examples.

Entitlement programs can be characterized as transfer programs, but with some of them like SS and Medicare the recipients paid in during years before they were eligible for benefits.

But all that is at best tangential to the question of whether the tax cut premised on spurring jobs with corp tax cuts and cuts for middle class workers was false advertising when looking at what the bills actually do.
Except most of it goes to the 47% who pay nothing.
You are a silly brainwashed twit who can only think in terms of federal income tax, stupid. If you count all taxes everyone pays about the same in percentage. Wake up and smell the coffee a******. LOL

Entitled, ignorant and now a disingenuous punk. You've been here 6 months and have over 6000 posts, me - 6 years with just over 20,000.

Nice non-sequitur attempt. Too bad it was a big ol' bellyflop on your part.

You didn't earn shit, so you are not entitled to any of the shit you post here. Deal with it.

Nice non-sequitur attempt. Too bad it was a big ol' bellyflop on your part.

You didn't earn shit, so you are not entitled to any of the shit you post here. Deal with it.
Puny, but par for the course. Get a job, pay taxes and then you can talk to me. Right now you're a third-rate punk.

Do Conservatives seriously think that their budget-busting, deficit-expanding transfer of wealth from the 99% to the top has any chance of passing in this political environment? Never mind the fact that tax cuts never deliver on any of the promises made of them, never mind the fact that we just went through this 16 years ago with Bush the Dumber and 5 years ago with Brownback in Kansas, and never mind the fact that Conservative policy has been stuck in the same rut for 40 years, why would these tax cuts magically grow the economy when they didn't before?

About half of all people making under $100K will either see no change in their taxes, or an increase in their taxes because of the elimination of deductions. Meanwhile the top 0.1% will benefit the most from this tax plan, with the 1% also benefiting immensely, some of whom will see their taxes cut in half. To pay for tax cuts for the rich, the Conservatives are eliminating state & local tax deductions, capping mortgage interest deductions, eliminating grad school (re: STEM grad students) tuition deductions, eliminating student loan interest deductions, eliminating the child tax credit, eliminating EITC, eliminating the AMT, eliminating medical expense deductions, deductions for teachers who buy school supplies for their students, the adoption tax credit, etc.

There is nothing in this Conservative tax plan that benefits anyone other than the very rich and their pet corporations.

It also increases the deficit beyond 10 years which means it's either got to have an expiration date (thus eliminating the entire purpose of this thing) or it needs 60 votes in the Senate to pass. Since Conservatives only have a 52-48 majority (which could drop to 51-49 pending AL's Senate election), they simply lack the votes to pass this disaster.

There is no need or purpose for this tax cut. The only reason Conservatives are pushing this is because they want to take more for their rich corporate donors and give you the shaft.

Taxes are transfer of wealth.

They cut taxes.

Transfers of wealth (or more accurately theft) has been reduced. You and everyone else should be happy.

Strictly speaking taxes are not a transfer of wealth if they go directly to paying for some govt function, such as DoD or DoS or DoJ, for examples.

Entitlement programs can be characterized as transfer programs, but with some of them like SS and Medicare the recipients paid in during years before they were eligible for benefits.

But all that is at best tangential to the question of whether the tax cut premised on spurring jobs with corp tax cuts and cuts for middle class workers was false advertising when looking at what the bills actually do.
Except most of it goes to the 47% who pay nothing.
You are a silly brainwashed twit who can only think in terms of federal income tax, stupid. If you count all taxes everyone pays about the same in percentage. Wake up and smell the coffee a******. LOL
People making $15K a year pay the same percent Fed and State taxes I do? In which parallel universe?

Here is what I would like to see. It's very simple.

Two entities earning identical incomes should be paying identical income taxes.

That is not the case today. Not even close.

We have a massive government behavioral control program in the form of deductions, exemptions, and credits. This interference distorts and twists the ever loving shit out of the free market, and creates a seriously unlevel playing field which gives the advantage to the highest contributors to Congressional campaign coffers.

We need a post card tax return. We need to eliminate all the deductions, credits, and exemptions which drive up the tax rates and the national debt. We need to eliminate all the deductions, credits, and exemptions which distort our markets. We need to eliminate all the deductions, exemptions, and credits which choke entrepreneurs while favoring sclerotic special interests with lots of campaign cash to throw around.

That's what I would like to see.

I'd like to see a Carbon Tax replace the Income Tax. We should be taxing waste and pollution, not income.
I prefer the Fair Tax.

Nevertheless, any tax can be corrupted with deductions, exemptions, and credits. That's where the real problems are.

Actually, the real problem is wage growth...namely a lack of it. If wages rose the last 40 years as they did the 40 years prior, most of these deductions and exemptions would be unnecessary.
Actually, the real problem is wage growth...namely a lack of it.
And the fastest and surest way to give people a raise is to give them a tax cut.

Puny, but par for the course. Get a job, pay taxes and then you can talk to me. Right now you're a third-rate punk.

The fact that you have to convince yourself that the person who is kicking the shit out of you on this thread "doesn't work" and that somehow makes the fact that you don't work credible, just shows how fucking intellectually bankrupt you really are.

You're a slogan masquerading as a human. And you're not even good at that. What are you good at? Nothing.

People making $15K a year pay the same percent Fed and State taxes I do? In which parallel universe?

Of course income tax alone aren't the onjly thing people are paying. Because you cut taxes, which cut revenue, which forced deficits, spending for things was reduced, which increased out of pocket costs for everyone.

Education is a perfect example because they just suffered through this in Kansas, which is why Republicans repealed the tax cuts there;

Conservatives cut taxes in Kansas, making the same wild claims they always make. And when those claims inevitably were not fulfilled, the result was that KS's budget produced massive deficits. Why? Because tax cuts don't pay for themselves, despite people like weatherman pretending they do. So since deficits appeared out of thin air, spending had to be cut to close the gap because Kansas stupidly has a BBA as well. So what did KS do? They cut spending for public education which caused the KS State Board of Regents to raise tuition costs to make up for the drop in funding from Topeka, which then forced students and their families to borrow more in order to cover the raise in tuition as a result of tax cuts.

What happened in KS was just a symptom of the bigger disease within the GOP and Conservative Movement; intellectual dishonesty.

How do crazy angry lefties get away with the term "budget busting" when Barry Hussein busted the budget for eight years without offering the slightest incentive to businesses other than failing jokes like Solyndra?

So you want Trump to bust the budget because you thinks Obama did?

that is goddam funny

Of course income tax alone aren't the onjly thing people are paying. Because you cut taxes, which cut revenue, which forced deficits, spending for things was reduced, which increased out of pocket costs for everyone.

Education is a perfect example because they just suffered through this in Kansas, which is why Republicans repealed the tax cuts there;

Conservatives cut taxes in Kansas, making the same wild claims they always make. And when those claims inevitably were not fulfilled, the result was that KS's budget produced massive deficits. Why? Because tax cuts don't pay for themselves, despite people like weatherman pretending they do. So since deficits appeared out of thin air, spending had to be cut to close the gap because Kansas stupidly has a BBA as well. So what did KS do? They cut spending for public education which caused the KS State Board of Regents to raise tuition costs to make up for the drop in funding from Topeka, which then forced students and their families to borrow more in order to cover the raise in tuition as a result of tax cuts.

What happened in KS was just a symptom of the bigger disease within the GOP and Conservative Movement; intellectual dishonesty.
Trump is truely a miracle worker. The left are now concerned about deficits

And the fastest and surest way to give people a raise is to give them a tax cut.

No, the fastest way to give people a raise is to give them a raise. Cutting taxes doesn't increase wages, it just increases after-tax income while increasing after-tax user fees and excise/payroll taxes to make up for the gap. Conservatives just can't do math and it fuckin' shows.

I'm not concerned about deficits...that's you guys doing all that posturing. I said that deficits are created by tax cuts and those deficits inevitably force everyone to pay more for essential services.

Conservatives can't do math...that's why all their policies suck balls.

So rather than own up to and acknowledge the failure of your governing fiscal ideology in Kansas, you try a very half-assed attempt at deflection.

Pathetic and embarrassing.

So rather than own up to and acknowledge the failure of your governing fiscal ideology in Kansas, you try a very half-assed attempt at deflection.

Pathetic and embarrassing.
Why are you arguing with JFK to Obama? Everyone knows tax cuts help the economy.

No, the fastest way to give people a raise is to give them a raise. Cutting taxes doesn't increase wages, it just increases after-tax income while increasing after-tax user fees and excise/payroll taxes to make up for the gap. Conservatives just can't do math and it fuckin' shows.
Like that’ll happen.

Why are you arguing with JFK to Obama? Everyone knows tax cuts help the economy.

Not the tax cuts you're guys are proposing! Also, JFK cut taxes from 90% to 70%, so if you want to raise taxes back to 70% for the top, I'm all about that. Trouble is the current rate is 39.6% and we're clearly on the left side of the Laffer Curve since we're getting nothing but shitty wage growth and deficits. You have no where else to go. There's nothing else to cut. These cuts don't even benefit most Americans...in fact, half of Americans making up to $100K will see their taxes go up because of this.

So you establish a false standard ("everyone knows...") then pretend that false standard is the actual standard because that's the only way your shit argument comes in a position of strength. Take away that shitty qualifier of yours and you're left with nothing but bad fuckin' math.

Not the tax cuts you're guys are proposing! Also, JFK cut taxes from 90% to 70%, so if you want to raise taxes back to 70% for the top, I'm all about that. Trouble is the current rate is 39.6% and we're clearly on the left side of the Laffer Curve since we're getting nothing but shitty wage growth and deficits. You have no where else to go. There's nothing else to cut. These cuts don't even benefit most Americans...in fact, half of Americans making up to $100K will see their taxes go up because of this.

So you establish a false standard ("everyone knows...") then pretend that false standard is the actual standard because that's the only way your shit argument comes in a position of strength. Take away that shitty qualifier of yours and you're left with nothing but bad fuckin' math.
Stop reading Soros websites.

It sure beats the Obamacare tax increases that became the biggest tax increase on the Middle Class in US history.

Yes, the GOP will continue this assault on the Middle Class with their tax increases on them.

But as Marx said, the Middle Class must be destroyed, so......

Like that’ll happen.

So clearly we've exhausted your ability to debate this topic. There's no where else to go because you're just not prepared to go there. That's fine...I've long given up on expecting a Conservative to have depth to their beliefs. Anything beyond a slogan, you are unable to even comprehend.

Forum List

Back