Conservative Superstar JD Vance Becomes Victim To Cancel Culture

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"It seems J.D. Vance’s “No BS Tour” is skipping a stop in Minnesota. The Ohio Senate hopeful, currently polling in third place, was slated to speak at the Minnesota GOP’s annual Lincoln-Reagan dinner fundraising event. Then, without explanation, he was pulled. Scheduled on April Fool’s Day with no apparent sense of irony, the invite went out in late February and almost immediately, Minnesota Republicans pushed back against Vance’s selection.

Michael Brodkorb, former deputy chair of the Minnesota Republican party, observed that Vance’s ill-informed and callous (not to mention electorally stupid) comments about Russia’s invasion of Ukraine as a primary reason for their ire. For those who may have forgotten: Vance went on Steve Bannon’s War Room and said
“I gotta be honest with you, I don’t really care what happens to Ukraine one way or another" -- He then kind of, sort of, walked back his statements a few days later."

This is a serious mistake on the part of the Minnesota GOP -- JD Vance is one of the brightest and most important Conservative voices of our generation -- and his position on Ukraine is the correct position....but in Biden's attempt to silence all voices that are opposed to his narrative; he has forced the Minnesota GOP to cancel JD Vance....what does Biden have on the Minnesota GOP? Why haven't they brought up Hunter's laptop? Whenever someone is brave enough to stand up to Biden's tyranny -- they are silenced.....

"It seems J.D. Vance’s “No BS Tour” is skipping a stop in Minnesota. The Ohio Senate hopeful, currently polling in third place, was slated to speak at the Minnesota GOP’s annual Lincoln-Reagan dinner fundraising event. Then, without explanation, he was pulled. Scheduled on April Fool’s Day with no apparent sense of irony, the invite went out in late February and almost immediately, Minnesota Republicans pushed back against Vance’s selection.

Michael Brodkorb, former deputy chair of the Minnesota Republican party, observed thatVance’s ill-informed and callous (not to mention electorally stupid) comments about Russia’s invasion of Ukraine as a primary reason for their ire. For those who may have forgotten: Vance went on Steve Bannon’s War Room and said
“I gotta be honest with you, I don’t really care what happens to Ukraine one way or another" -- He then kind of, sort of, walked back his statements a few days later."

This is a serious mistake on the part of the Minnesota GOP -- JD Vance is one of the brightest and most important Conservative voices of our generation -- and his position on Ukraine is the correct position....but in Biden's attempt to silence all voices that are opposed to his narrative; he has forced the Minnesota GOP to cancel JD Vance....what does Biden have on the Minnesota GOP? Why haven't they brought up Hunter's laptop? Whenever someone is brave enough to stand up to Biden's tyranny -- they are silenced.....

I'd stay away from Minneapolis, too. It's a violent blue shithole.

Michael Brodkorb, former deputy chair of the Minnesota Republican party, observed thatVance’s ill-informed and callous (not to mention electorally stupid) comments about Russia’s invasion of Ukraine as a primary reason for their ire. For those who may have forgotten: Vance went on Steve Bannon’s War Room and said

Vance has been digging his own hole for months.

This thread didn’t age well.

When did he become a superstar?

Why should he care? No NATO country has been attacked. It is none of our business.

Forum List

Back