Conservative.....Not Republican.

I am against drug use. But preventing death is not a bad thing.

I am against drug use. But preventing death is not a bad thing.

Here's a plan: prevent drug use.

I don't and haven't used illegal drug.

How about you?

It seems personal responsibility is beyond your ken.

[ken: one's range of knowledge or sight.]

Here's a plan: prevent drug use.

I don't and haven't used illegal drug.

How about you?

It seems personal responsibility is beyond your ken.

[ken: one's range of knowledge or sight.]
For those who made the mistake and became addicts what would you do for them?

People are going to steal "anyway."

Let's stop outlawig theft (do already by the Democrats) and even murder.

Good plan???

" The Bible is the wisdom of the West. It is from the precepts of the Bible that the legal systems of the West have been developed- systems, worked out over millennia, for dealing with inequality, with injustice, with greed, reducible t that which Christians call the Golden Rule, and the Jews had propounded as “That which is hateful to you, don not do to your neighbor.”

It is these rules and laws which form a framework which allows the individual foreknowledge of that which is permitted and that which is forbidden."
David Mamet
Your biggest mistake is in you trying to promote the same old failed capitalist system hon.
Stop and at least understand that even Trump knew that wasn't working anymore and the people wanted something different.
You only get it right on Biden in that he too is intent on bringing back the same failures of which the American people are fully aware.

White understands that when he says that both Trump and Biden were wrong choices.

America's style of capitalism has failed the people. The two choices for the future are:

1. A new socially responsible capitalism that upholds democracy.
2. Capitalism's descent into fascism.

Biden's failure that is coming will almost assuredly eliminate one of those options.

Why don't you anywer my question?

Here's the answer I posted many years back:

Time for the PoliticalChic 'Exemplary Plan To Eliminate Drug Usage."

1. Confiscate: arrest those with drugs, and collect the drugs.
2. Adulterate: chemically alter the drugs so that the drugs slowly turn a users skin green
3. Recirculate: Undercovers resell the altered drugs to users. The funds will pay for the plan
4. Incarcerate: finally, arrest all the green people.

Problem solved.

Your biggest mistake is in you trying to promote the same old failed capitalist system hon.
Stop and at least understand that even Trump knew that wasn't working anymore and the people wanted something different.
You only get it right on Biden in that he too is intent on bringing back the same failures of which the American people are fully aware.

White understands that when he says that both Trump and Biden were wrong choices.

America's style of capitalism has failed the people. The two choices for the future are:

Biden's failure that is coming will almost assuredly eliminate one of those options.

"When Fascism Comes To America, It Will Look Like Justin Trudeau’s Canada

Trudeau’s dangerous not just because he’s abusing Canadians, but because he is providing the wish list for crackdowns by Democrats in the U.S.: “every single bank, credit union, investment broker and insurance provider in the country has been deputized to figure out if they have a blockader as a client, and to immediately freeze their accounts if so.”
legalinsurrection.com

When Fascism Comes To America, It Will Look Like Justin Trudeau’s Canada

Trudeau's dangerous not just because he's abusing Canadians, but because he is providing the wish list for crackdowns by Democrats in the U.S.: "every single bank, credit union, investment broker and insurance provider in the country has been deputized to figure out if they have a blockader as a...
legalinsurrection.com
legalinsurrection.com

She doesn't have any answers for America's social failures.

She can't even fathom the fact that what Trump proposes isn't the return to America's capitalism failing the people.

Her agenda is in bringing back the failures and ironically that's closer to Biden's agenda. While Biden is just more of the same greedy capitalism that got America in the dumpster in the first place.

I am against drugs. i think drug use is stupid thing to do. If that answers your question. But i do understand programs to prevent overdose deaths. I know people in the medical field. That is their job to prevent death.

I never make any mistakes, nor am I ever wrong.

Now.....you on the other hand:
One can only wonder why you come here to lie about America and Americans when the Fascism you desire is apparent in your home country?

"As #TrudeauTyranny rains violence on Ottawa, other Canadian cities STEP UP against the CRACKDOWN​

The cops in Ottawa are dragging truckers out at gunpoint, stealing their money and even their pets, kicking and beating them in the streets while not wearing name tags or badge numbers so they can’t be tried at Nuremberg. But as the tinpot dictator’s oppression machine marches in the capital, truckers are lining up in other cities in solidarity and defiance."
therightscoop.com

As #TrudeauTyranny rains violence on Ottawa, other Canadian cities STEP UP against the CRACKDOWN

The cops in Ottawa are dragging truckers out at gunpoint, stealing their money and even their pets, kicking and beating them in the streets while not wearing name tags or badge numbers so they can&…
therightscoop.com
therightscoop.com

"Ottawa police to emulate FBI’s Jan 6 tactics, using video to hunt down protesters ‘for months to come’​

In the latest sign that there will be severe punishment meted out to those who dared to defy Trudeau, Ottawa’s interim police chief made it clear that those who were present at the peaceful protests will be hunted down in a similar manner that those in the U.S. who were at the Capitol on January 6, 2021 were."
www.bizpacreview.com

Ottawa police to emulate FBI's Jan 6 tactics, using video to hunt down protesters 'for months to come'

With PM Justin Trudeau's Canadian crackdown in full swing, Ottawa's police chief said that protesters will be hunted down for months to come.
www.bizpacreview.com
www.bizpacreview.com

"RED FLAG: Canadian Deputy PM says some powers SEIZED by Trudeau’s gov’t will be made PERMANENT​

This is like Tyranny 101. First they call it an emergency. Then they seize emergency power and say it won’t be permanent it’s just necessary during these “extraordinary” times."

therightscoop.com

RED FLAG: Canadian Deputy PM says some powers SEIZED by Trudeau’s gov’t will be made PERMANENT

This is like Tyranny 101. First they call it an emergency. Then they seize emergency power and say it won’t be permanent it’s just necessary during these “extraordinary” tim…
therightscoop.com
therightscoop.com

"Russell Brand BLASTS #TrudeauTyranny for “seizure of power” and “oppression” of Freedom Convoy​

On the issue of the tyrannical, dictatorial, fascist crackdown by Canadian Hitler Justin Trudeau, Brand is absolutely on the side of right, if not The Right.

My favorite line was “governments like control and power! That’s what their job is. The same as Coca-Cola likes sugary brown water.”
therightscoop.com

WATCH: Russell Brand BLASTS #TrudeauTyranny for “seizure of power” and “oppression” of Freedom Convoy

Russell Brand is a liberal, and weird one, but not really a “progressive” in the woke sense. In some ways he reminds one of a libertarian on some issues, and is an anti-war type. But so…
therightscoop.com
therightscoop.com

"#TrudeauTyranny trends as Ottawa cops attack protesters and ASSAULT REPORTERS​

The Trudeau regime has given up all pretense of free society, as they trample freedoms and human beings in a vicious, Stalin-esque crackdown on free speech. Not just the speech of protesters but of the press as well.

The Ottawa government and the Canadian government overall are invoking anti-terror powers to physically assault protesters and reporters, and lying online about what they’re doing, gaslighting the world as they burn down Canada’s veneer of being a free state."
therightscoop.com

#TrudeauTyranny trends as Ottawa cops attack protesters and ASSAULT REPORTERS

The Trudeau regime has given up all pretense of free society, as they trample freedoms and human beings in a vicious, Stalin-esque crackdown on free speech. Not just the speech of protesters but of…
therightscoop.com
therightscoop.com

The Fascism on display would warm your heart........if you had one.

I am against drugs. i think drug use is stupid thing to do. If that answers your question. But i do understand programs to prevent overdose deaths. I know people in the medical field. That is their job to prevent death.

Why do you insist that people be taught that there are no consequeces for their actions?

Why would any sentient individual imagine that it's a good idea to give out crack pipes, encouraging drug use????

What sort of fool would put society's imprimatur on drug use??????

Fascism might not come to America. It's one of two choices in a country that is desperate for change.
If you trust in Trump bringing change that will benefit the working class then you have nothing to worry about.
In essence, Trump has to be trusted to bring the jobs back from China and then pay Americans who take back those jobs, a wage and benefits that is expected by Americans.

If that happens then wouldn't everything else correct itself and be fine too?

Fascism might not come to America. It's one of two choices in a country that is desperate for change.
If you trust in Trump bringing change that will benefit the working class then you have nothing to worry about.
In essence, Trump has to be trusted to bring the jobs back from China and then pay Americans who take back those jobs, a wage and benefits that is expected by Americans.

If that happens then wouldn't everything else correct itself and be fine too?

I'm kinda satisfied with this. How about you?

... you're a Marxist.

By definition an atheist and by admission, in favor of genocide and censorship.

In short.....the lowest of the low, an enemy of mankind and of civilization.

You probably hear that a lot.

Why do you insist that people be taught that there are no consequeces for their actions?

Why would any sentient individual imagine that it's a good idea to give out crack pipes, encouraging drug use????

What sort of fool would put society's imprimatur on drug use??????
Never said you should encourage it. You should encourage them to get treatment for their addiction. Which I think is the goal of letting them use under medical supervision to prevent death by overdose. Maybe it can influence them to go into treatment.

Never said you should encourage it. You should encourage them to get treatment for their addiction. Which I think is the goal of letting them use under medical supervision to prevent death by overdose. Maybe it can influence them to go into treatment.

There already is such 'encouragement.'

"... letting them use under medical supervision...."
So you are in favor of drug use.

There already is such 'encouragement.'

"... letting them use under medical supervision...."
So you are in favor of drug use.
Do you believe in treating heroin addiction with methadone? Treatment programs are not as simple as you think.

I never make any mistakes, nor am I ever wrong.
There's been a similar display of anger and unrest in Canada with this trucker thing that was foisted on the people as having to do with Covid. And it was backed by people who were advocating fascism replacing democracy.

But is was small and only supported by perhaps 500 people. Some there to party, some there because they were tired of Covid, and some there were fascists at heart.

But it was small and it's been defeated and sent packing in much the same way the same sort of people were sent packing on Jan.6th.

Legal repercussions pending! In both cases.

But the people are still very unhappy in America, and hopefully to a much smaller degree in Canada.

Americans don't want either political party.
Canadians are solidly with the Liberal party. There's no other choice and so that give Trudeau some time to work on the issue.[/B]

Last edited:
The biggest value in this topic is in separating 'conservatism' from 'Republican'.

But can that ever happen when the only representation of conservatism in America is coming from the Republican party.

Can that be the kind of conservatism that the people need and want so badly?

Do you believe in treating heroin addiction with methadone? Treatment programs are not as simple as you think.

This is what I believe:

From a historical view, in the sense that history is that which is experienced by ordinary folks, “Victorian values” are actually what we call middle-class values, and include thrift, cleanliness, responsibility, self-discipline, perseverance, honesty and self-reliance…but also those values that are crucial to the “work ethic,” promptness, regularity, conformity and rationality. Note, this constellation is of value to capitalism, and changes agricultural workers into an industrial proletariat.
1645465983236.png

If you choose to gamble, don't turn to society to pay off your debts.

The same applies to drug use, alcoholism, criminality and all sorts of things now called 'diseases.'

Most people who drink alcohol do not become alcoholics. But some do. Why? It is called a disease because some people have that weakness for it.

Most people who drink alcohol do not become alcoholics. But some do. Why? It is called a disease because some people have that weakness for it.
"Most people who drink alcohol do not become alcoholics."

Then why bring them up?

I don't excuse that weakness as a reason to demand society make it all better.

Seems you do.

"Most people who drink alcohol do not become alcoholics."

Then why bring them up?

I don't excuse that weakness as a reason to demand society make it all better.

Seems you do.
I do not know what society can do. The addict must admit they need help first before treatement can be effective.

Forum List

Back