Conservative Men Are Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Science Tells Us Why.

Let me get this straight.
The OP, who created this Cortez thread, who has a Cortez avi, and has over 40,000 posts is accusing others of obsession.

:290968001256257790-final:

Least she ain’t a whore like Melania

727CEE96-25DD-4E55-89C7-D6D24E777C5F.jpeg

Conservative men are concerned with the fact that they can not please their women; period.

I lived in Dallas for years & I know some wheel heeled folk there; even old blue blood money families which are very conservative.

Most of these guys can not keep their women 'happy'

That is what they are concerned about.

That is what happens when you allow money to be your master; everything else becomes blah & then you lose your pickle.
Lol
Says a slick Willy fan boy

Anyone not scared to debate history ??

History tells us water turns to ice at 32 degrees

What does history say when men are the majority and women the majority of an issue?

Trump has the men

The deep state has the women

What does history say who will win?

Wrong, water turns to ice at zero degrees.
Only for non-Americans.

So, what was it when the left was obsessed with Sarah Palin?

Despite the prattlings of low IQ hyper-partisans, what drove the left in regards to her is no different than what drives the right in terms of the naïve Marxist. They are both dumb asses.

Let me get this straight.
The OP, who created this Cortez thread, who has a Cortez avi, and has over 40,000 posts is accusing others of obsession.

:290968001256257790-final:
I don’t have 40,000 posts about AOC. The avatar piss you off? Good.

So, what was it when the left was obsessed with Sarah Palin?

Despite the prattlings of low IQ hyper-partisans, what drove the left in regards to her is no different than what drives the right in terms of the naïve Marxist. They are both dumb asses.
Palin wasn’t smart. AOC is smart.

And now we have massive infrastructure to build and fix.

You just made our argument. Congrats!

Your argument was Barry's "shovel-ready jobs"...that money went to Solyndra and half a dozen other enterprises who gave him campaign money.....most of them went out of business before they went into business because the slants build solar panels at a 1/3 the cost....So they just took the money and ran. Barry never even considered trying to reign in China....he bowed to them, and the Japs, and the Arabs, and probably to Mike before he puts him to bed at night.

Palin wasn’t smart. AOC is smart.

"Smart" ain't a word I've ever heard associated with AOC. She doesn't seem to know where she grew up, or what her father did for a living, or how not to drop her drink tray on customer's heads....that's how she got behind the bar.....she can't walk and serve drinks at the same time.

She has a lot to learn - but she is a fireball.
She had a lot to learn....bad for her that its what we learned in 6th grade civics class. She thinks there are three branches of Congress.

We call her the female Obama

Your argument was Barry's "shovel-ready jobs"...that money went to Solyndra and half a dozen other enterprises who gave him campaign money.
Ok, clearly you have only failed and disproven wingnut talking points. Grow a brain and come back to try again.

Forum List

Back