Conservative Law Professor William Jacobson Explains How the Left Took Over and ‘Radicalized’ Almost Every College

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Not even to mention how our mosrt elite uniuversities have catered to rich foreigfn students.....the last time I wlked across the Washington University campus in St.Louis I only heard foreign languages.

American taxpayers foot the bill for our schools who discriminate in favor of foreigners and minorities ....we have a huge educational problem.......American students being shunted aside to let in foreign and minoritry students.

Not even to mention most of our minoritry students afre not even qualified for higher education....even with affirmative action very few of them even graduate...a waste of money that could be better spent on Real Americans.

Not even to mention how our mosrt elite uniuversities have catered to rich foreigfn students.....the last time I wlked across the Washington University campus in St.Louis I only heard foreign languages.

American taxpayers foot the bill for our schools who discriminate in favor of foreigners and minorities ....we have a huge educational problem.......American students being shunted aside to let in foreign and minoritry students.

Not even to mention most of our minoritry students afre not even qualified for higher education....even with affirmative action very few of them even graduate...a waste of money that could be better spent on Real Americans.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wake me when it's over. All this crazed talk.

???
Minority students are not "real Americans"?
???

Brokeloser much?

Young undeveloped minds are indoctrinated to leftist ideology.
The Emperors' Club

Because college is work-without-pay, it is for teenagers who are afraid to grow up (and for richkids who don't need to be paid). A student who lives like a child has the mind of a child, so he childishly looks on his professors as infallible father-figures.

The rich students are immune to this, so they control the agenda, which is designed for those whose Daddies told them they were Born to Rule. What pretends to be ideology is a direct appeal to those who are only after power, starting with dominance over the minds of their fellow students.

???
Minority students are not "real Americans"?
???

Brokeloser much?
White People Built America. America Is for Whites Only.

If the enslaved savages had been able to take over an isolated plantation, they would have produced nothing. Haiti is proof of that. So they were nothing but farm animals and could only produce if forced to. Otherwise, they were too lazy, stupid, and hot-headed to contribute anything.

Forum List

Back