Conservative Family Values Bigot Arrested.

Dante has admitted on more than one occassion that Bawney Fwank is one of his heros.

Yeah, that's right, the guy who allowed an ex-convict to run a gay brothel out of his apartment.

too bad your facts are wrong. allowed?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

desperation?

and Barney is an old friend and back when Kevin White, Joe DeNucci and others admired him, I did too. His intellect possesses everything you ever envied in other men.

I doubt you could rally a fraction of the number of people who admire Barney to come out and admit to knowing you, let alone admiring you.

envy sucks

All you got is that I envy Bawney Fwank huh?

:rofl:

What happened to you man? You used to have game.

Many Homosexuals Support Bawney... And don't take him to Task for what he did... Or Studds...

DemocRATS can do just about Anything, Including Child Molestation and the Left won't Denounce it all of the way to Guilty...

As they did with DemocRAT Mel Reynolds.

They will always Excuse it with some Weak Claim that the REPUBLICans are the one's Claiming Morals and Standards, so they should be Held to them...

What they are Really Saying is that they don't have ANY. :clap2:

:)

peace...

So this guy is a douchenozzle and happens to be republican.

In Dante's little pea brain it therefore means that republican ideology has been debunked.

What a nitwit! :lol:

naw, there is a very long partial list of family values politicians who debunk their own platform and ideology.

heck, that pathetic loser malcontent even post a con dem.

conservative family values lead to....hey people with children should be very careful.

lots of dads rape their own children and murder and rape their own wives.

some things need repeating
:eusa_shhh:

Dante has admitted on more than one occassion that Bawney Fwank is one of his heros.

Yeah, that's right, the guy who allowed an ex-convict to run a gay brothel out of his apartment.

too bad your facts are wrong. allowed?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

desperation?

and Barney is an old friend and back when Kevin White, Joe DeNucci and others admired him, I did too. His intellect possesses everything you ever envied in other men.

I doubt you could rally a fraction of the number of people who admire Barney to come out and admit to knowing you, let alone admiring you.

envy sucks

All you got is that I envy Bawney Fwank huh?

:rofl:

What happened to you man? You used to have game.

B your own admission there's very little else in your lame posts these days, but it's obvious you are craving my attentions..

Dante Fevah

...or are trying to drive Ravi crazy, again.

:lol:

So this guy is a douchenozzle and happens to be republican.

In Dante's little pea brain it therefore means that republican ideology has been debunked.

What a nitwit! :lol:

I don't think nitwit even begins to cover it. :cuckoo:

Apparently we can add the inability to grasp sarcasm to the long list of Dante's intellectual shortcomings. :lol:

Why Doesn't these Republican Lawmakers just stop suppressing their inner gay feelings already?!

Last edited:
What a bunch of liberal idiots. Just because someone has family values and/or Christian values, doesn't mean they can't or don't sin.

What a bunch of liberal idiots. Just because someone has family values and/or Christian values, doesn't mean they can't or don't sin.

No, of course it doesn't, and the lefties would do well to remember how often their own kind falls afoul of such moral guidelines. That said, the part I have a problem with is how snide and condescending are right-wingers when they moralize about the ills of our society and specifically the social mores of the left and even libertarians. It turns out that they are mainly hypocrites. It rings far too loud when the champions of "the right way" are found to be not just sinning a bit, but actively flouting those very guidelines they claim to hold a monopoly upon. Party of family values, my ass!

No, of course it doesn't, and the lefties would do well to remember how often their own kind falls afoul of such moral guidelines. That said, the part I have a problem with is how snide and condescending are right-wingers when they moralize about the ills of our society and specifically the social mores of the left and even libertarians. It turns out that they are mainly hypocrites. It rings far too loud when the champions of "the right way" are found to be not just sinning a bit, but actively flouting those very guidelines they claim to hold a monopoly upon. Party of family values, my ass!

So, since not one soul on this planet is free from sin or is moral in everything they say and do, then no one should uphold morals or values at all?

Gawd, these awful family values people who stand up in public and condemn others for behavior that is benign compared to how they live their personal lives.

I bet he gets a liberal lawyer to protect his civil rights.:eusa_whistle:

Sen. Roy Ashburn arrested on suspicion of drunk driving

March 3, 2010 | 11:18 am

State Sen. Roy Ashburn (R-Bakersfield) was arrested early Wednesday morning on suspicion of drunk driving.

Ashburn was arrested just before 4 a.m. by California Highway Patrol officers in Sacramento, according to public records and law enforcement officials. The arrest was confirmed by Sacramento County sheriff's spokeswoman Sharon Chow.

Online arrest records show Ashburn was arrested at 3:56 a.m. and released later in the morning. Ashburn was scheduled to appear Wednesday morning at a press conference advocating his bill to allow rural hospitals to directly employ physicians.

The press conference was canceled due to a "personal emergency," according to press conference organizers. Ashburn has served in the Legislature since 1996. He is barred by the state term limits law from seeking reelection this year.

An aide at his Capitol office said no one was immediately available for comment.

--John Howard and Anthony York in Sacramento

Bakersfield Rallies Against Anti-Gay Zealots
Written by Administrator
Wednesday, 06 April 2005
By Whitney Douglas-Weddell

Background:
I learned on Wednesday night that religious bigot Lou Sheldon was bringing his anti-gay Traditional Values Coalition(TVC) to my hometown of Bakersfield the following Saturday. Our local State Senator, Roy Ashburn was to host a rally to promote an agenda against marriage equality, domestic partnerships, and gay & lesbian rights in general. Assemblyman Bill Maze and City Councilman Mike Maggard were also scheduled to speak, along with some local religious leaders.

blah-fucking-blah.:cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Liberals basically Admit that they don't have Standards to be Held to, but they are Quick to Pounce on those on the Right who do not Live up to the Standards that a Society should Aspire to.

:)

peace...

This bigot in California had just left a gay bar with another man when he was arrested for drunk driving.
He was vehemently against gay rights

So, since not one soul on this planet is free from sin or is moral in everything they say and do, then no one should uphold morals or values at all?

Nope, didn't say that either. What they should do, however, is not attempt to portray themselves as holier-than-thou while knowingly violating the same rules. The GOP has had as many scandals as the Dems in their history, so the "party of family values" moniker rings hollow. It's one thing to talk about and attempt to uphold standards of behavior. It's entirely another thing to beat people over the head with those standards while ignoring them yourself.

Americans are dumb asses. They fall for the "I am the family values candidate" rhetoric hook, line and sinker.
Just once I would like to hear a candidate proclaim themself as the "anti family values" candidate.
The absurdity level is at an all time high.
Catch buzz words and 30 second sound bites are what the masses use to judge a candidate. "Do you want fries with that?" is what they say in their jobs.

The man in question, in the OP, show me where he has taken a stand against the evils of drinking. I mean if he's to be a hypocrite, then surely there is some evidence of it.

Gawd, these awful family values people who stand up in public and condemn others for behavior that is benign compared to how they live their personal lives.

I bet he gets a liberal lawyer to protect his civil rights.:eusa_whistle:

Sen. Roy Ashburn arrested on suspicion of drunk driving

March 3, 2010 | 11:18 am

State Sen. Roy Ashburn (R-Bakersfield) was arrested early Wednesday morning on suspicion of drunk driving.

Ashburn was arrested just before 4 a.m. by California Highway Patrol officers in Sacramento, according to public records and law enforcement officials. The arrest was confirmed by Sacramento County sheriff's spokeswoman Sharon Chow.

Online arrest records show Ashburn was arrested at 3:56 a.m. and released later in the morning. Ashburn was scheduled to appear Wednesday morning at a press conference advocating his bill to allow rural hospitals to directly employ physicians.

The press conference was canceled due to a "personal emergency," according to press conference organizers. Ashburn has served in the Legislature since 1996. He is barred by the state term limits law from seeking reelection this year.

An aide at his Capitol office said no one was immediately available for comment.

--John Howard and Anthony York in Sacramento

Bakersfield Rallies Against Anti-Gay Zealots
Written by Administrator
Wednesday, 06 April 2005
By Whitney Douglas-Weddell

Background:
I learned on Wednesday night that religious bigot Lou Sheldon was bringing his anti-gay Traditional Values Coalition(TVC) to my hometown of Bakersfield the following Saturday. Our local State Senator, Roy Ashburn was to host a rally to promote an agenda against marriage equality, domestic partnerships, and gay & lesbian rights in general. Assemblyman Bill Maze and City Councilman Mike Maggard were also scheduled to speak, along with some local religious leaders.

blah-fucking-blah.:cuckoo:

you shouldn't talk with your mouth full. take the pecker out. don't worry. It'll grow back later.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back